【句子对照】 Timothy is really down-to-earth; if you want some advice, you ought to talk to him. 蒂姆是个很讲求实际的人。如果你需要一些建议,应该和他谈谈。 【关键俚语】 Down-to-earth 英:Someone who is sensible and practical; a rational, level-heade

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【句子对照】 ....... the misadventures of a happy-go-lucky boy who plays hooky from school. 一个乐天派男孩逃学后的不幸遭遇。 【关键俚语】 Play hooky ( phrase) 英:staying away from school without permission 中:逃学,旷课

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【俚语】 elevator surprise电梯里的屁 【例句】 我经常是电梯的放屁的受害者,那么你就可以说: I am the regular victim of an elevator surprise.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音标发音视频

【句子对照】 Substantial numbers of rank and file members ignored their union's advice. 很多老百姓都无视其联盟的建议。 【关键俚语】 rank and file 英:ordinary members in an organization 中:普通成员或民众,老百姓

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【句子对照】 I'd like to do a dry run of our presentation. I need more practice using the microphone. 为了演出,我想排练一次。我应该多掌握一下如何使用麦克风。 【关键俚语】 dry run (noun phrase) 英:a practice session, a rehearsal 中:演习,排练

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【句子对照】 Don't be a total birdbrain. The directions are completely clear. 别犯傻了,方向很清楚。 【关键俚语】 birdbrain (noun) 英:[offensive] a stupid, unintelligent person 中:愚蠢的人,轻佻的人

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: The more time passes, the more I remember.The air was fresh and the sun so sweet.It was May. It was May. 时光流逝,记忆犹新。空气如此清新,阳光如此明媚。那年五月,那年

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

导购口语: They are just in season, and taste crispy and sweet. 现在正是产梨的季节,吃起来又脆又甜。 The tangerines are going so fast that we have to lay in a fresh stock every two or three days. 这些柑橘卖得很快,我们每

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Early Rising 早起 Early rising benefits us in many ways. 早起在各方面对我们都有好处。 First, it helps to keep us fit. We all need fresh air. But air is never so fresh as early in the morning. Besides, by taking morning exercises we ca

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

英语俚语天天说 第88期: 不要以手机取人 Never judge a person by his phone

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Our ability to think creatively and solve problems makes us a force to be reckoned with. 人类能创意思考进而解决问题,这使得我们那么与众不同

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

62 人类狩猎活动致使动物种类及数量税减 DATE=7-5-01 TITLE=SCIENCE REPORT - Ancient Human Hunters BYLINE=George Grow (Start at 1'00

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

A recent survey by one of China's largest pharmaceutical companies says about 15,000 tons of drugs expire every year. These products pose a threat to both human health and the environment if they're not disposed of properly. But so far, there is no s

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

Lesson 9 The Little Milk-maid 第九课 小小挤奶女工 Look at me, boys and girls. I am a little milkmaid. I am going home with my milk-pail and my stool. 男孩们,女孩们,看看我,我就是一个小小挤奶女工,我提着牛奶桶,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

Oh yeah they call me the recluse cos i dont go outside for nothing no one, is gonna make me leave this room oh no they cant tell me nothing, no way now see im being a fool yeah so i dont care about being cool whats it to you if i just stay here in th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

American telecoms 美国电信 A breath of fresh airwavesyou want 呼吸新鲜的电波 The scramble for spectrum could reshape Americas telecoms industry 频谱争夺战可能打开美国电信新局面 JULIUS GENACHOWSKI, the head of Americas Feder

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

The feeling when you travel to a new place. 去新鲜的地方旅游的感觉 There are few things more exhilarating than exploring uncharted territory, whether it's in another country or in your own city. 不论是另一个国家也好,在本地也好

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

俚语: 被迫认错 现代人似乎什么都吃,猫肉、老鼠肉,恐怖的果子狸 不过,倒是很少有人愿意吃乌鸦(to eat crow)。据《本草纲目》记载,乌鸦肉酸、涩、平。可见,就口味而言,没人吃乌鸦

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: We all know the smell. On a summer day when the air has been stale and hot for days and suddenly a summer shower provides relief. When we venture outside to greet the world anew, we're met with o

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

吃饭谁都会,但是如何用英语描述你刚刚吃下肚的食物品质如何你会吗?如果不会,那请接着往下看,让小编手把手教你学会形容食物品质。 相信很多同学都喜欢吃寿司吧?在众多寿司中,小编

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇