[00:00.00]grave-gym A groan or a moan [00:03.15]是呻吟还是呜咽? [00:06.30]Only the husband understood the gravity of the situation. [00:09.27]只有丈夫懂得情况的严重性。 [00:12.25]Years ago, [00:13.78]几年前, [00:15.31]when

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏读故事记单词

To the piano player she said hoarsely, Can you imagine, Joseph, soup on Christmas Eve? 接着,她转向那位钢琴师,用嘶哑的声音问,在圣诞节前夕喝碗汤,约瑟夫,你能设想这种滋味吗? He pointed to his empty tippin

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 情满人间的温馨故事

The King and His Stories 国王和他的故事 Once there was a king. He likes to write stories, but his stories were not good. As people were afraid of him, they all said his stories were good. One day the king showed his stories to a famous writer.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 X星球系列故事

Now the special English program American Stories. Our story today is Hard Rock Maple. It is about two people living in New England. They seemed like the hard rock maple trees, often found in that area. Nothing can make them move. Today's story was wr

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 弗兰肯斯坦.Frankenstein

[00:02.02]BeforeIaskyouto.在我开口问你之前 [00:05.30]BEV:BeforeIaskyouto.在我开口问你之前 [00:06.62]Don`ttellmeno,beforeIaskyouto.不要对我说不,在我开口问你之前 [00:08.78]-Yeah.-That`sgood.Um....-是-很好啊 [00:10.26

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-灰姑娘的故事

Now, the Special English program American Stories. Our story is called The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County. It was written by Mark Twain. Here is Shep O'Neal with the story. A friend of mine in the East asked me to visit old Simon Wheele

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

Now the VOA Special English program American Stories. Our story is called The Animals Give Themselves from the book Cloud Walker by Joe Montour published by Forum Publishing. Mr. Montour is a native American from the Mohar nation. He has written sto

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

Now the Special English program American Stories. And our story today is called ''Judge''. It was written by Walter D. Edmonds. Here is Harry Monroe with the final part of our story. When Charlie Hestle died, he left a wife and nine children. They l

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

Now, a VOA Special English story for the New Year. It is called Bright Hill. Our storyteller is Shep O'Neal. A few days before Christmas, Chantal Yardley visited Jacob Samuels in the old people's home. Do you know they aim to blow it up? said Mr. Sa

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

Now the Special English program American Stories. Our story today is called The White Circle. It was written by John Bill Coliton. Here's Shep O'Neal to tell you the story. As soon as I saw Anvol sitting in the apple tree, I knew we would fight, I a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

(MUSIC) Today's story is called The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. It is about something strange that happed long ago in a valley called Sleepy Hollow. It was written by Washington Irving. The story is told by Doug Johnson. (MUSIC) Narrator: The valley kno

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

Carter Druse was born in Virginia. He loved his parents, his home and the South. But he loved his country too. And in the autumn of 1861, when the United States was divided by a terrible Civil War, Carter Druse, a Southerner, decided to join the Unio

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

(MUSIC) Our story today is called Rappaccinis Daughter. It was written by Nathaniel Hawthorne. We will tell the story in two parts. Here is Kay Gallant with the first part of our story. (MUSIC) Storyteller: Many years ago, a young man named Giovanni

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

(MUSIC) Our story today is, The Devil and Tom Walker. It was written by Washington Irving. Here is Shep O'Neal with our story. (MUSIC) Storyteller: Before we begin our story, let us go back three hundred years to the late sixteen hundreds. In those y

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

To Autumnby John KeatsSeason of mists and mellow fruitfulness, Close bosom friend of the maturing sun, Conspiring with him how to load and bless With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eves run: To bend with apples the mossed cottage-trees, And fi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

The Fixby Chris RoseThe four judges have been sitting in a small room in the Milton Hotel in London for three hours now. The judges must agree on who will win the four awards in the important Global Music Awards: best album, best song, best new band

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

The Dinosaur in Jakes Garageby Chris Rose Dad he said, Theres a dinosaur living in the garage. Is there really, Jake? said his dad. Thats interesting. Now go and away and play. Daddys busy at the moment. Jakes dad went back to reading his newspaper.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

The chicken and the frog One morning a chicken walked into a library. It went up to the desk and said Book! Book! The librarian gave the chicken two books, and it left. Half an hour later the chicken returned. Once more it approached the desk and sai

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

Tom Jankowitz took his coat off and threw it onto the seat in the airport lounge. He sat down and opened up his laptop computer, keeping one eye on the small television which showed the departure times of all the flights from the airport. Tom Jankowi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

It wouldn't doby John KayBut, She said, I suppose it wouldn't do For everyone to be the same now, Would it. No, I said, There'd be less Interesting people around, Wouldn't there. Fewer interesting people, She said, But I suppose it wouldn't do For ev

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌