dear(title) 亲爱的,珍贵的 a very dear cat 一只非常宝贝的猫。 Is life so dear,or peace so sweet,as to be purchased at the price of slavery? 难道生命这样珍贵,和平这样甜美,竟值得用奴隶的枷锁去换取吗? We

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(680) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册3

Victor:Nancy , how ya doin? Nancy:Im great, Victor, how ya doin? Victor:Sensational Nancy:Good Victor:今天我们谈论运动的句型,非常经典: 如果错过了朋友的篮球赛,或者没时间看精彩的世界杯直播, 就只好打听打听了:比的怎么样啊? Nancy:How was

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语红宝书

Lesson 21:Daniel Mendoza 丹尼尔.门多萨 Listen to the tape then answer the question below. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 How many unsuccessful attempts did Mendoza make before becoming Champion of all England? Boxing matches were very p

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(277) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第三册

今天我们要讲的美国习惯用语是:hit below the belt。Hit是打击的意思,belt是腰带的意思。Hit below the belt 连在一起用,原来指在拳击中违规地打击对手腰带以下的部位,现在也用来指不公正地、用

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Meyer's story sounds like the plot of one of his motion pictures. The son of German immigrants, he grew up in a modest home where there was little disposable income. It was a big deal to go to a restaurant. At 15, he quit high school and spent his ti

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Welcome to Talking Sport! In four years time after the London Olympics, Rio de Janeiro will host the 2016 Games. Today we meet Roberto Custodio, a boxer from Rio who is hoping to compete in both the London and Rio Games. Join Natalie in this week's v

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦谈体育

有多人在费城遭重锤敲击致死,死状甚为恐怖,BAU调查组根据已有的线索深入这座城市的拳击世界里寻找真凶。一段父子之间的故事引人深思。与此同时,霍齐参加三项全能训练时,与一位美

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 犯罪心理

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 操作方法:键盘方向键控制移动,A拳击,S脚踢。 提示:如果你选TOURNAMENT模式的话,战胜前面的选手后将有机会挑战两位神秘的嘉宾--超级大

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

The best things in life are free But you can tell me 'bout the birds and bees. Now gimme money (that's what I want) That's what I want (that's what I want) That's what I want, ye-ye-yeh, That's what I want. Your lovin' give me a thrill But yo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

KIEV, Oct. 6 (Xinhua) -- Ukrainian heavyweight boxer Vladimir Klitchko will defend his WBA, IBF and WBO titles against French Jean-Marc Mormeck in Germany on Dec. 10, the press-service of Klitchko's brothers announced on Thursday on its official webs

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

模仿文本: Firstly, there were rules to prize fighting. And the first rules were drawn up by a man called Broughton who had a ring near Oxford Street and those rules were brought up in 1743. There were seven rules. The two that count, are that y

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

While most of us would feel pretty damn good if we made it to the gym twice in one week, type #Trainlikeanangel into Instagram and you might reconsider your self-congratulatory pat on the back. 大多数人如果一周能去两次健身房,就觉得自

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Books and Arts; Book Review; 文艺;书评; Racism in sport;The black white hope 体坛的种族歧视;黑人拳王奋斗史 The Longest Fight: In the Ring with Joe Gans, Boxing's First African-American Champion. By William Gildea. 《最长的奋斗

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Ever seen a great champion boxer like Manny Pacquiao? With his speed, agility and power, he has conquered lots of other great boxers of the twenty first century. In between fights, he keeps his training regime and intensifies it when another fight ap

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是ups and downs。 Ups and downs, 意思是时好时坏,起伏波折。The team had its ups and downs during the season, 这个球队整个赛季的表现时好时坏,起伏不定。The heavyweight champion had his ups an

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

BEIJING, Feb. 18 (Xinhuanet) -- South Africa s Olympic and Paralympic star Oscar Pistorius was charged with murdering his model girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp. However, Pristorius is not the first sports star to become involved in a murder case. Here are

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

我们都知道运动在英语里面有好几种说法,比如do some sports、do exercise,可是你知道work out也是说做运动吗?而且work out是最地道的说法。 一起来看看下面的例句: Do you like to do some work out? No, I

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ever seen a great champion boxer like Manny Pacquiao? With his speed, agility and power, he has conquered lots of other great boxers of the twenty first century. In between fights, he keeps his training regime and intensifies it when another fight ap

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

BAKU, Oct. 8 (Xinhua) -- Chinese star boxer Shiming Zou won the gold medal in the men's 49kg division at the AIBA world championship here on Saturday. Zou defeated South Korean Jong Shin 20-11 in the final to claim the crown for the third straight ti

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A: Do you have any particular views on sexual discrimination? B: Nothing particular. From my point of view, women should have equal rights with men. A: I'm happy that you hold the same view. - 你对性别歧视有什么特别的见解? - 没有什么

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语