BeautyandtheBeast当一个人被假象蒙蔽,往往失去心智,Uther对Catrina表现的痴迷实在让人很恶心,特别是大家都看到真相他却继续沉迷其中的样子。AnthonyHead和SarahParish这两位资深演员的演技实在很

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 梅林传奇第二季

Some skill sets are easier to screen for than others. A writing sample will highlight communication skills; extremely tough questions will test a candidates ability to think on his or her feet; and asking the applicant to discuss previous roles will

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

行军篇 NO.6: 杖而立者,饥也; 汲而先饮者,渴也; 见利而不进者,劳也; 鸟集者,虚也; 夜呼者,恐也; 军扰者,将不重也; 旌旗动者,乱也; 吏怒者,倦也; 杀马肉食者,军无粮也;

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 孙子兵法

How can one classify a true adult? Many people directly attribute age to adulthood. The problem with this methodology becomes evident when you discuss the topic with various people of different cultural backgrounds. If you ask each of them what age t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

目前,在答托福口语题目时的表现有如下四点: 第一、对题型和解题技巧没有熟悉就匆忙上阵 考托福口语,就像和敌人打仗。你不知道敌人怎么出招,你也就不知道你自己应该出什么招。这样

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Can you break five or six pieces of wood with your hand or your foot?Boards don't hit back. 你能不能用手或脚把五六块木板打断。木板可不会还手。 I'll probably break my hand and foot. 那我可能手残脚残了 He had high rega

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

面试官比较喜欢问及个人的兴趣爱好方面的问题,可别以为他们爱打听,窥探人的隐私,其实从这些方面能看出一个人的性格,所以尽量要表现自己积极、合作的一面啊。 I (Interviewer 面试者

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

外企员工和老板用英语交流的秘诀 假如你已经在外企中得到了一份非常令人羡慕的工作,但是每次你需要和老板用英语交流就楞在了那里。不要害怕!展现出以下的五种特质并使用相对的短语

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Subject: Just be as cool as a cucumber. 第一,迷你对话 A: Oh, my God. I have forgotten what I need to buy. 哦,天啊,我忘记我需要买的东西了。 B: Do not worry. Just be as cool as a cucumber. 别急,镇定点。 第二,核心短

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

年底了,你的performance review结果如何?我们今天看看谷歌内部总结的高效员工职业特质,一起为明年加油吧! 关键词: Professional development: 职业发展 Vice-president of human resources: 人力资源副总裁

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

I want to make sure that the people that are in the theater that are nominated that are very nervous enjoy the show and feel respected like I'm talking to them. 我希望现场的人们 那些被提名的 非常紧张的演员们能享受演出 同时觉

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

【原文】 Look Out for No.2There is a powerful healing energy that emanates from loving.Lasting love can learn to sense it,send it and make it grow. We are energized by love if we put our energy into loving. Bad energy springs from conflicts that

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Schoolchildren who attend their lessons wearing no shoes are likely to obtain better grades and behave better than those who wear them, a decade-long academic research has revealed. 一项为期十年的研究显示,学龄孩童不穿鞋上课比穿鞋

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Zinc, which is used to galvanise steel, has emerged as the best-performing metal this year as supply cuts spur a recovery in sentiment. 锌成为今年表现最佳的金属,减产带动市场人气回升。这种金属被用来生产镀锌钢板。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The new iPhone SE failed to impress with its sales the first weekend after its release, according to statistics from Localytics. 根据Localytics近日发布的数据显示,新机型iPhone SE上市后首周末的销售表现不佳。 The sales in t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Guiyang, the capital of China's poor-but-fast-growing Guizhou, edged out financial capital Shanghai as the nation's top performer, a ranking by the California-based think tank Milken Institute shows. 总部位于加利福尼亚州的智库米尔肯研究

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Ann: 陈豪在美国公司已经工作了一段时间。今天老板要找他谈话。老板找谈话会有什么事呢? 陈豪心里有点不安,所以急着去请教美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) 陈:(很着急地)Hey, Mary,快,我有

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: What if we could bring out the best in ourselves even when there's no one out there to give us credit for it. You're the only person that you are responsible to. You're the only person who sees y

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

See Steve Martin understands how to talk to a president.I just laughed. 你看 史蒂夫马丁就知道如何和总统交谈 我光傻笑了 Yes it is Steve Martin having a rap with the president. 这张照片上史蒂夫马丁和总统打了个击肘招

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

秘密说起来很神秘,但其实简单的说来,就是吸引力法则。就像吸铁石一样,你只需要将自己想要的东西吸引过来就好,正如书中所说: n.磁铁,磁石; 有吸引力的人或物; [物] 磁体; manifestat

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语