If Youre Happy If youre happy and you know it , Clap your hands , If youre happy and you know it , Clap your hands , If youre happy and you know it , Then your face will surely show it , If youre happy and you know it , Clap your hands . (如果你幸福

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 我的第一本英语儿歌

3.Fearful of the outcome. This is when your have fear of rejection or disapproval, of failure or even success so you don't tackle the job. 为结果担忧。你对于回绝或反对的担心,对于失败甚至成功的担心都会阻碍你完成任务

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Fifth,learn how to plan and organize projects. 学会如何规划和组织项目。 When you have a project that will require one or more hours of your time, block out time in your schedule to work on the project. 当你有一个项目是你需要花一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

It is good manners to do... 是礼貌的表现例句: It is good manners to stop talking when you are eating dinner. 吃饭不说话是有礼貌的表现。 It is good manners to take off your shoes before you enter a house. 进屋前脱下鞋子是有

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

How to get rid of procrastination? 如何摆脱拖延症? Finish it. 坚持完成。 Not taking the first step to start accomplishing something can make you feel bad. But not finishing what you have started can also leave you in a sort of negative

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick: 大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick: 大家平常日常生活中或多或少都有拖延症,友情提示,拖延症我们

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

核心句型: You'd better shape up if you want to stay on. 如果你还想留下来的话,最好乖一点儿。 shape up直译过来就是:塑造好的形象,这个短语的正确意思是:好好表现,好好干。因此,当美国人说

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

核心句型: Clean up your act! 好好表现吧! clean up your act直译过来就是:清理你的行为,整理你的表现,这个短语的正确意思是:洗心革面,好好表现。因此,当美国人说Clean up your act!时,他/她

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Could I have your impression of my performance today? 可以说说我今天的表现如何吗? Could I have your impression of my performance today? 可以说说我今天的表现如何吗? To be frank, you should practice more. 说实话,你需要

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

One day when womens dresses were on sale at the FarEast Department Store, a dignified middle-aged man decided to get his wife a piece. But he soon found himself being battered by frantic women. He s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

【俚语】 来自Quora的好文如何克服拖延症 想象一下,你要说服一个小孩子按照你的意愿去做事。如果是很简单的事,只要表明你的权威就可以了,但是如果他不想这么做,他根本不会听你的,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

How to get rid of procrastination? 如何摆脱拖延症? Face your fear. 直面内心恐惧。 I think this is true. It's easier to live on that someday thought. It's harder to just take action. To risk looking like a fool. To make mistakes, stumb

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

I think people actually look and listen to the substance, they'll see somebody who is completely on top of these facts, knows exactly the policies that he believes the country should follow. And you know, the things I think is really, really importan

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

本期内容: Close your eyes. Imagine yourself finishing that tedious months-long project you have been dreading. Think about the papers you are preparing on your desk, documents you need to print, the conversations you will need to have to finish

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

How to get rid of procrastination? 如何摆脱拖延症? Just make a decision. Any decision. 只需下定决心,任何决定都行。 We feel bad when we sit on our hands and don't take action because it's unnatural. The natural thing is to be a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

英语学习笔记: drag v. 拖累 ;拖 haul v. 拖,拉 coal v. 加煤 ;n. 煤 burden n. 负担 ;v. 使负担 drag somebody kicking and screaming into something 在违背别人意愿的情况下要求某人做一件事情 drag somebody over

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

As the new semester begins, millions of college students across the country are trying hard to remember how best to write a paperor, more likely, how best to delay that paper. 新学期伊始,全国数百万的大学生都努力回忆起如何交出一

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

How to get rid of procrastination? 如何摆脱拖延症? Start with the hardest task of your day. 从最棘手的任务着手。 Maybe you have an important call to make that you also fear might be uncomfortable. Maybe you know you have gotten beh

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

How to get rid of procrastination? 如何摆脱拖延症? Just take the first step. 只需迈出第一步。 When you start to look too far into the future any task or project can seem close to impossible. And so you shut down because you become ov

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

If you're reading this, chances are that procrastination is not your friend. Most of the time, it seems like procrastination leads to nothing but anxiety, disappointment, and shame. So, if that's the case, then why is changing it so hard? One reason

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台