Welcome to the gym. 欢迎来到健身房。 Thank you. 谢谢。 I'm Patty. I'm a trainer. 我是帕蒂。我是一位训练师。 Can you show me some exercises? 你能给我展示一些运动吗? Sure. What kind of exercises? 当然。想要哪种

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(1642) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

对于这张圣经般经典的歌,无须肢解下每首曲目充满匠心的分析,因为这些对于CD的转动都是毫无意义的,重要的是,让身心尽情的陶醉其中吧。聆听《Love In December》带来的诗意。 so this is l

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

As you've probably noticed, essay writing assignments can pop up in any class.Any time you have to write anessay, you should begin with a frame based on the parts below. 可能你有注意过,任何一门课都可能出现写作任务。每次写作你

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Betty:Hey, Lamanda...I just forgot one thing. I need to scoot back to my desk. 贝蒂:嘿,拉曼达我刚才忘了一样东西,我得马上去我桌子上拿。 Lamanda:Sorry. 拉曼达:不好意思。 Betty:Aah, excuse me? 贝蒂:啊,什么?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

As a Ph. D. student, I actually had three projects I wanted to work on. Thank goodness my advisor said, why don't you work on the web for a while. He gave me some seriously good advice because the web was really growing with people and activity, even

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

It was a futuristic way of solving our transportation problem. I still think a lot about transportation--you never loose a dream, it just incubates as a hobby. Many things that people labor hard to do now, like cooking, cleaning, and driving will req

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

My Grandpa used to carry an Alley Oop hammer--a very iron pipe with a big hunk of lead melted on the end. The workers made them during the sit-down strikes to protect themselves. When I was growing up, we used that hammer whenever we needed to pound

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Everyone in my family went to school here at Michigan: me, my brother, my Mom and Dad--all of us. My Dad actually got the quantity discount: all three and a half of his degrees are from here. His Ph.D. was in Communication Science because they though

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

If my Dad was alive today, the thing I think he would be most happy about is that Lucy and I have a baby in the hopper. I think he would been annoyed that I hadn't gotten my Ph. D yet (thanks, Michigan!). Dad was so full of insights, of excitement ab

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

In late March 1996, soon after I had moved to Stanford for grad school, my Dad had difficultly breathing and was driven to the hospital. Two months later, he died. I was completely devastated. Many years later, after a startup, after falling in love,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

核心句型: He who seizes the right moment is the right man. 谁把握机会就能心想事成。 the right moment直译过来就是:正确的时刻,这个短语的正确意思是:适当/合适的时机。因此,当美国人说He who seiz

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

众所周知,作为一门语言,英文和汉语一样,讲究听说读写四大基本项目。从技术上讲,说和写属于主动的、输出的量,相反,听和读属于被动、输入的量。因此,中国学生特别擅长于普通的听和读,而提到口语和写作就略有惭色了。鉴于此种现状,笔者将针对其中写的部分尤其是

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

It's taken China more than 35 years to embrace its most famous son. 中国花了35年才完全接受她这个最负盛名的儿子 The mammoth series has become the most watched TV drama in the channel's history,and incredibly, the techniques used in

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

今天特意向大家介绍两种英语阅读过程当中必须使用的方法,skimming和scanning.中文意思无关紧要,关键的是希望大家能够掌握并熟练使用这两种方法。 1. skimming在牛津词典当中的解释是:read quickly, noting only the chief points在韦氏词典里的的解释是 to read, s

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

life of the party 聚会中活跃气氛的中心人物 life of the party用来说某一种人。什么样的人呢?我们听个例子来体会吧。这个小伙子要向我们介绍他妹妹 Jenny, 听了他的描述,你一定觉得Jenny是非常讨

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

向大家介绍两种英语阅读过程当中必须使用的方法,skimming和scanning.中文意思无关紧要,关键的是希望大家能够掌握并熟练使用这两种方法。 1. skimming在牛津词典当中的解释是:read quickly, n

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

汉娜罗森回顾了表明女性在某些重要领域超越男性的一些显著的新数据,例如大学毕业率。这些不仅以美国为中心还在整个世界都流行的趋势是否预示着男性时代的结束?也许并非如此--但这些

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Learning To Catch Its a line drive headed straight for your glove. All you have to do is close your hand at the right moment. It takes only about fourteen one-hundredths of a second to close your hand around a baseball. But in that time, a baseball g

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Me first Mary 自我的玛丽 Mary was an odd name for this particular Mary. For this particular Mary often pursed her unmerry lips in disgust at some other someone. Someone, anyone who got in her way during any particular day. Mary was as unmerry as

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

总结段落大意题确实存在着一些难度。通过很多段落的分析,我们发现做HEADING 题一个总的做题原则:精读首句,一一对应原则,即首先划好题目的关键词,再从每段第一句进行阅读,寻找题目

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语