Getting straight A s isn t as impossible as you may think. You don t have to look strange and you don t have to give up your social life. Some of your classes aren t so easy and your time --- filled with sports, clubs, friends, chores and maybe even

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

Once upon a time in the dead of winter in the Dakota Territory, Theodore Roosevelt took off in a makeshift boat down the Little Missouri River. After several days, he caught up and got the draw on them with his trusty Winchester rifle, at which point

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

Four Words that Changed a Life Are you too stupid to do anything right?''These words--said by a woman to a little boy who was evidently her son--were spoken because he had walked away from her.And they were said at a volume could hear.Chastised,the b

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

Instead of seeing yourself from the outside in, take a look from the inside out and find the way to your happiness. Have you ever asked yourself the question what makes me me? Well, the real answer can only come from your sprit, your power was in. It

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

TO THE VIRGINS,TO MAKE MUCH OF TIME Gather ye Rose-buds while may, Old Time is still a flying: And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying. The glorious lamp of heaven,the Sun. The higher be's a getting: The sooner will his Race be

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

It was the last day of final examination in a large Eastern university. On the steps of one building, a group of engineering seniors students wait it together, talking about the exam due to begin in a few minutes. On their faces was confidence. This

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

Success Is Counted Sweetest 成功的含义 Success is counted sweetest 从未成功的人们 By those who ne'er succeed. 最懂得成功的甜美. To comprehend a nectar 惟有极度的渴求 Requires sorest need. 方能体会甘露的滋味. Not on

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

You Can Beat Depression by William Thomas Buckley Depression has always been considered a disease of life's middle or later years, but doctors are now reporting a surprising surge in cases among younger people. Why is depression striking earlier and

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

-- A Man Is Taller Than a Mountain A mountain was holding up its head and throwing its chest. Oh, how short you are! But what of great stature I am! I am so high and big. Be quick and prostrate yourself before me! he said to a man who was standing at

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

1. Everybody doesnt have to love me.无须人人都爱我 Not everyone has to love me or even like me. I dont necessarily like everybody I know, so why should everybody else like me? I enjoy being liked and being loved,but if somebody doesnt like

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

There is a wonderful fable about a young orphan girl who had no family and no one to love her. One day, feeling exceptionally sad and lonely, she was walking through a meadow when she noticed a small butterfly caught unmercifully in a thornbush. The

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

My Heart Leaps Up My Heart Leaps up when I behold A rainbow in the sky; So was it when my life began; So is it now I am a man; So be it when I shall grow old, Or let me die! The Child is father of the Man; And I could wish my days to be Bound each to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

Little lads' and little maids, 小伙们姑娘们, Honest every one wants to be; 谁都希望成为诚实的人; Only learns the following rule, 只要学会下面的原则, A bright future you'll see. 你就会有光辉的前程。 Little lett

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

A Simple Truth about Happiness By Dennis Prager If youre waiting for it, youve missed the point After I gave a talk on the subject of happiness, a woman in the audience stood up and said, I wish my husband had come. As much as she loved him, she expl

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

在这个2009TED大学演讲里,攀岩老手马修查尔志分享了他从攀岩中体会到的9个感悟。这些道理同样适用于海平面上的生活。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:(不只是)男人经

三十而立,是开始独立思考的时候,从做一个他人期望的自己,到成为一个自我期望的自己。一些会扔掉,一些会保持。你会成为一颗独立生长的树。小编在这里给大家分享一篇关于三十岁的

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A few years ago, my husband Dawn and I were in Key West for a long weekend with our three- and four-year-old daughters. As we went back and forth about what to do next, our girls jumped right in and told us exactly what they wanted to do. We want to

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

没有选择,收起伤痛,带上祝福,伴着感悟,在人生的长路上再次启程... 1.One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to f

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英文经典感悟 于千万人之中,遇见你所遇见的人;于千万年之中,时间的无涯荒野里,没有早一步,也没有晚一步,刚巧赶上了。 Among thousands of people, you meet those youve met. Through thousands of years

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

New Words: brag about 对自夸,吹嘘; 自吹自夸; keep track of记录; 与保持联系; screw up 非正把搞糟; 1.No one cares about the two weeks you 「lived」in America / Europe / Asia... Stop bragging about it. 不要吹嘘你只是「路过

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语