A Place to Belong You are members of God's very own family, citizens of God's country, and you belong in God's household with every other Christian. Ephesians 2:19b (LB) God's family is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

Made to Last Forever God has ... planted eternity in the human heart. Ecclesiastes 3:11 (N LT) Surely God would not have created such a being as man to exist only for a day! No, no, man was made for immortality. Abraham Lincoln This life is not all t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

14 When God Seems Distant The LORD has hidden himself from his people, but I trust him and place my hope in him. Isaiah 8:17 (TEV) - God is real, no matter how you feel. It is easy to worship God when things are going great in your life-when he has p

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

William Shakespeare wrote of the seven ages of man, starting with the puking infant and the whining school boy, through the lover, the soldier, the authority of the middle aged justice, then the slippered pantaloon, ending with the dependency of old

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 社会—In the Community

Last week, I was in Bruges. We were standing in front of yet another unbelievably stunning painting by the Flemish artist Hans Memling, in a 12th century hospital built specifically for the poor, when my daughter said: Oh no. Another picture of Jesus

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 社会—In the Community

[00:00.00]The Greatest Hitter 最伟大的击球员 [00:05.72]A little boy was overheard talking to himself [00:10.87]as he strutted through the backyard, [00:12.96]wearing his baseball cap and toting a ball and bat. [00:15.68]Im the greatest hitter in the

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 语言的力量

A psalm of life 人生礼颂 Herry Wadsworth Longfellow/享利.沃兹渥斯.朗费罗 Tell me not in mournful numbers, 请别用哀伤的诗句对我讲; Life is but an empty dream! 人生呵,无非是虚梦一场! For the soul is dead that slu

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

04 林肯总统的辉煌人生 DATE=2-19-01 TITLE=THIS IS AMERICA #1052 - Lincoln (1)Portrait BYLINE=Shelley Gollust VOICE ONE: Today is Presidents' Day in the United States. It is the day to (2)honor

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 政治经济

She has been ridiculed, stared at in the street and called 'the world's ugliest woman' by insensitive cyber bullies. 她不断被嘲笑,走在街上就被人盯着看,还被麻木不仁的网络暴民称为世上最丑的女人。 But, after year

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Life Is A Test 人生是一场考试 It makes for a lot of stress, and we tend to feel that there will be more hard lessons in life。 这是个让人充满压力的比喻,我们时常感觉人生就是一个不断面临各种课题的过程。 Lif

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Understanding Your Shape You shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb. Psalm 139:13 (Msg) Only you can be you. God designed each of us so there would be no duplication in the world. No one has the exact same mix of factors

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 2 Corinthians 4:17 (N l v) It is the fire of suffering that brings forth the gold of godliness. Madame Guyon God has a purpose behind every proble

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

Last Friday a distinguished Anglican clergyman, the Rev Paul Oestreicher, told us that in his opinion Jesus Christ was probably gay because of his affection for his beloved apostle St John. Next day, however, the former Tory MP and Times columnist Ma

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

As a boy I'd have been in dead trouble if I'd ever used the name of Jesus as a swear word at home. Blasphemy just wasn't tolerated, even though my parents were non-believers. The boundaries between acceptable and unacceptable language are shifting al

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

Theres no rose without a thorn. This thought is absolutely necessary to prepare you to experience less pain and more joy in your journey of life. 人生固然有欢乐,但也一定不乏痛苦。有了这种认识和思想准备也是非常必要的,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

One of the hardest challenges we face in life is to simply live in our own skin - to just be right here, right now, regardless of where we are. Here are eight reasons so many of us miss out on life as its happening. 生活中最困难的一件事便是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

1. Life goes on. 无论发生什么,生活都会继续。 2. Count your blessings. 要记得时常感恩。 3. Relationships mattera lot. 人际关系很重要。 4. Money also mattersbut only up to a point. 钱很重要,但只是在某种层面上

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

《人生七年》第一集 1. Life goes on. 无论发生什么,生活都会继续。 Through the years, weve seen the participants experience deaths, divorce, and dramatic career setbacks. Weve also seen them prevail against adversity. 在纪录片的

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life comes in a package. This package includes happiness and sorrow, failure and success, hope and despair. Life is a learning process. Experiences in life teach us new lessons and make us a better person. With each passing day we learn to handle var

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Life comes in a package. This package includes happiness and sorrow, failure and success, hope and despair. Life is a learning process. Experiences in life teach us new lessons and make us a better person. With each passing day we learn to handle var

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文