Although these were not considered giant predators, they were still packed with muscle. 虽然不是巨型掠食者,它们也相当壮实。 These would've had some bearing on their speed and agility. 这对它们的速度和灵活性会有影响。

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

President Bush Visits Dayton, Ohio, Discusses Global War on Terror THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all very much. (Applause.) General Metcalf, thanks, thanks for welcoming me back here. I am really pleased to be back to Wright-Patt, and it's great to be on

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

The beginning of the expected drawdown of U.S. troops in Afghanistan follows a steady decline in American public support for a war that has gone on for nearly 10 years. 美国已经开始按计划逐步从阿富汗撤军。在此之前,美国公众对

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年6月

The impact of this asteroid was unparalleled. 这次小行星的撞击威力空前。 The power it released was greater than the combined force of man's entire nuclear arsenal. 它释放的能量比人类整个核武库加起来都要强大。 Recrea

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

The horn of the Pachyrhinosaurus could have been as long as a meter. 肿鼻角龙的角可能有一米长。 Many paleontologists think it was shaped like a rhinoceros horn, but much larger. 很多古生物学家们认为它的形状和犀牛角相仿,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Scientists quickly discovered that these dinosaurs had all died at the same time. 科学家们很快发现了这些恐龙全部是同时死亡的。 Finding the remains in one place could mean only one thing. 在同一地点发现的遗骸只能说明一

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

The excavation uncovered one set of remains, then another, then another. 挖掘工作发现了一具骨骸之后又一具之后再一具。 Soon, they had thousands of bones from multiple species. 很快就有了来自多个物种的数千块骨头。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

We can look at modern jaguar to see animals that sort of play the same role that Ceratosaurus does. 我们可以参考现代的美洲豹,来看一看差不多扮演着角鼻龙角色的动物。 Jaguars take on medium to smaller prey, but it's hesi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

This was typical with plant eaters, but less commonly seen in predators before this time. 这在植食性动物中很典型,不过在此前的掠食者中并不常见。 What's interesting with Allosaurus, we find large accumulations of Allosaurus'

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Over the next 90 million years, a new era called the Cretaceous period dawned. 在接下来的九千万年里,开始了一个叫做白垩纪的新时期。 Broader-leaf plants that could tolerate seasonal weather changes covered the land. 能够忍受

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 对决恐龙 方向键的 键控制方向,键加空格键可以躲过火焰的进攻

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

AS IT IS 2016-10-09 Scientists Create Realistic Model of Dinosaur 科学家制作逼真的恐龙模型 British scientists have created what they believe is the best three-dimensional model of a dinosaur ever built. They say the model is almost the ex

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

科巴尼饱受战争洗礼学校让孩子们重返课堂 Few places in Syria offer hope.The Matry Osman school in war-battered Kobani is a rare exception. 在叙利亚几乎没有地方能够见到希望的曙光。而在科巴尼饱受战争摧残的

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(八月)

This week marked an historic moment in the life of our country and our military. For nearly nine years, our nation has been at war in Iraq. More than 1.5 million Americans have served there with honor, skill, and bravery. Tens of thousands have been

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

But its not completely finished. Paul and his team need Luis advice on a couple of issues. There are several unknowns. And a complete tail has never been found. So on the older drawings that we have, theres maybe 53 tailbones but the newer thinking i

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

So how realistic do you think it is to show 3 tyrannosaurs coming together like this? We have evidence suggesting that these animals lived in groups. Its very reasonable to imagine a scene like this in which you have a juvenile eating a carcass of a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

It was a time of giants when dinosaurs like me ruled the Earth. But that, that's not me. This is me. My neck! Knock down the tree! Right, you got it! Yeah. I also got it, dad. Knock down the tree! Okay, and then maybe you just reach for... Okay. Dad,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Science and Technology The rise of the dinosaurs Pardon! 科技 恐龙的崛起 恕我直言! A geological burp may have led to the dinosaurs' domination 地质上的甲烷释放可能是恐龙称霸地球的原因 THE s, famously, went out with a ba

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates says the United States must prepare to fight insurgencies and similar types of wars for the foreseeable future, and put less emphasis on preparing for large-scale conventional wars. 美国国防部长罗伯特.盖茨

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年5月

When a South Carolina student was given an assignment by his teacher to create a Facebook-type status report telling something interesting about himself, he allegedly wrote I killed my neighbors pet dinosaur. I bought the gun to take care of the busi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻