微软首席执行官史蒂夫鲍尔默(Steve Ballmer)在D: All Things Digital大会上发布了其新一代搜索引擎Bing,以方便网络信息搜索。微软这么做是为了提高在搜索引擎市场的竞争力,希望借此撼动Google的霸主地位。 不过截止发稿前,Bing的网站并不能正常登陆,也有传闻说被

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

This is AP News Minute. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo arrived in Saudi Arabia to meet with that country's king. He is there to discuss the disappearance and alleged killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi. People in the Florida panhandle are sti

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(十)月

摘要:Google 被公认为是全球规模最大的搜索引擎,它提供了简单易用的免费服务,用户可以在瞬间得到相关的搜索结果。 英语听力原文: Microsoft has fought legal battles with officials in Europe and the

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

Their products have no spirit to them. Their products have no... sort of spirit of enlightenment about them. 他们的产品没有灵魂和魅力 They are very pedestrian. 太过平庸 And the sad part is that most customers don't have a lot of that

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

As you consider Operas future, how much of your user base is made up of people who are always going to look for the alternative because they just hate Microsoft? 在你考虑Opera浏览器的未来的时候,有多少你的用户只是因为讨厌微软

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Ballmer: I know there is a blog called Mini-Microsoft. 鲍尔默:我知道Mini-Microsoft。 Reporter: But is information from those blogs getting to you? 记者:但是您会了解到这些博客里的消息吗? Ballmer: I have lots of sources o

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Given the broad scope of many CS/MIS programs at leading universities around the United States, what do you believe are the essential disciplines students should learn to be successful in todays global environment? 记者:考虑到现在很

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Microsoft: Russian Hackers Targeted US Websites Before Elections Software maker Microsoft says that hackers linked to Russias government tried to launch computer attacks on United States websites. The websites belonged to the U.S. Senate and to some

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Keynote Speech at Microsoft Professional Developers Conference 早晨好。非常高兴与大家共聚一堂。在这里举行的微软中国第一届专业开发人员大会,是微软公司的一个重

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Big challenge for the iPad this morning, Microsoft's trying to take a bite out of Apple,revealing a brand-new thin tablet called the Surface, probably you ding yourself, ABC's Neal Karlinsky goes inside all the hype, here is a look. This morning, M

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

感谢各位今天光临。 我们仍在仔细研究联邦上诉法院判决的细节,但很清楚,这份判决推翻并在很大程度上缩小了联邦地区法院的判决。这份判决驱散了

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Technology Report - Students Compete to Find Tech Solutions for World Problems 科技报道 - 微软创新杯带领学生们以科技解决世界棘手问题 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(七)月

TechnologyReport-StudentsCompetetoFindTechSolutionsforWorldProblems 科技报道 - 微软创新杯带领学生们以科技解决世界棘手问题 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 Hun

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(九)月

I'd like to take you through this. The discussions actually began because there were some patent disputes. I know. Rather than repeating history, I'm extremely proud of both companies. They have resolved these differences in a very very professional

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

The last perspective I'd like to leave with you on this is, you know, sometimes points of view can really make you look at things differently. Like, for me, when I was looking at the statistics, and it hit me that Apple is the largest education compa

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Since we believe in choice, we're going to be shipping other Internet browsers as well on the Macintosh. Users of course, change their default should they choose to. But we believe that Internet Explorer is a really good browser. We think it's going

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

JUDY WOODRUFF: Now: a high-profile showdown between a tech giant and the U.S. government over accessing private data. This time, it's Microsoft. Yesterday, the company filed a suit against the Department of Justice in federal court. Microsoft argues

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

Microsoft is about to seal the deal of a 7.2 billion US dollar takeover of Nokias devices business Friday, which paves the way for getting into the mobile devices market. Microsoft will takeover Nokias Devices Services business, license Nokias patent

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

Coming in high at No.6 university annual survey of more than 40 thousand undergraduate students nationwide is computer giant-Microsoft Corporation. From its headquarters Campus, Redman Washington, Microsoft overseas roughly 71,000 employees in over o

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

今天我们要学的词是sigh of relief。 A sigh of relief, 是松了一口气的意思。Fans breathed a sigh of relief after x-rays showed the quarterback suffered no major injuries, X光检查结果发现橄榄球四分位没受重伤,让球迷

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃