1. researcher,研究员。 eg:The Cloud Mouse is a project of Microsoft researcher Richard Harper and his collaborators at Microsoft Research Asia. 云鼠标是微软研究员理查德哈珀和他的合作者在微软亚洲研究院的一个项目。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

So a little unknown secret is -- 那么, 一个不为人知秘密是 -- did you see the one with the guy, he's got the Web cam? 你有没有看到一个带着网络摄像机的家伙? The poor PC guy. They're duct taping his head. They're just wrappi

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

What I want to talk to you about today is 我今天想要谈的是 virtual worlds, digital globes, the 3-D Web, the Metaverse. 虚拟世界,数字地球,三维网络和网络虚拟实境. What does this all mean for us? 这些东西对于我们意味着

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

And much to Bill and Microsoft's credit they used that fantastic opportunity to create more opportunities for themselves. 比尔和微软抓住了机会,创造成了更多机会 Most people don't remember but until 1984 with the Mac, Microsoft was

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

but jobs with his eye ever on the bottom line, Had a different view. 但是从乔布斯看来,这还没有触及他的底线 There were too many people at apple 有太多人站在苹果这一边了 And in the apple ecosystem playing the game of 而且

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

[Her:] Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my ma and pa, Not the way that I do love you. [Him:] Holy, Moley, me, oh my, You're the apple of my eye, Girl I've never loved one like you. [Her:] Man oh man you're my best friend, I scream it to the nothingness,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

What would life be like without Microsoft? Impossible? Perhaps not impossible, but definitely difficult. Microsoft seems to be a big part of our lives today. Most of us use Microsoft products every day. We need MS Word to create documents and Excel t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-M

Microsoft has unveiled its vision of what the home and office of the future will look like - and there are giant screens everywhere. 微软展示了未来家庭和办公室的愿景,四处都是大屏幕。 The computer giant produced the concept v

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

清新午后:微软智能手机Kin广告歌Home 微软公司推出了一款智能手机Kin,长得小巧玲珑,并主打社交运用功能。在它的广告片里有一首一听钟情、又欢快无比的歌曲Home,来自独立乐团Edward Sha

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

You know where we're right now is we're shepherding some of the greatest assets in the computer industry. And if we want to move forward and see Apple healthy and prospering again, we have to let go of a few things here. We have to let go of this not

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

比尔盖茨,微软前CEO,在大学三年级的时候从哈佛大学退学,并把全部精力投入到他与孩提时代的好友Paul Allen在1975年创建的微软公司中。时隔32年之后,在哈佛大学新一届的毕业典礼上被授予

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

The *tussle between QQ, Chinas most popular instant messaging service, and Chinas biggest antivirus provider Qihoo 360 is coming to an end after government intervention. But the significance of the most vicious online war, as online users put it, doe

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

1.Laptop/Desktop 笔记本电脑/台式机 A:Would you like to have a laptop or a desktop? B:Laptop would be better. I can work at home that way. A:你想要笔记本电脑还是台式机? B:笔记本电脑好一些,那样我在家里也可以工作。 2. Microsoft Project 微软项目管理

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Business 商业 E-readers 电子书 Turning the page 翻开新篇章 Microsoft and Barnes amp; Noble write their own love story 微软公司与巴诺公司握手言和,共谱传奇 LAST July Barnes amp; Noble gave a presentation to the antitrust di

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business. 商业。 E-readers. 电纸书。 Turning the page. 微软和Bamp;N相逢一笑泯恩仇。 Microsoft and Barnes amp; Noble write their own love story. 微软和Barnes amp; Noble共写爱情故事。 LAST July Barnes amp; Noble gave a prese

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Browser wars 浏览器之战 Chrome rules the web 谷歌浏览器掌控网络 What Googles browser has in common with Queen Victoria 谷歌浏览器跟维多利亚女王的共同点是什么? Aug 10th 2013 |From the print edition 20130810_WBM200.pn

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

今天我们要学的词是sigh of relief。 A sigh of relief, 是松了一口气的意思。Fans breathed a sigh of relief after x-rays showed the quarterback suffered no major injuries, X光检查结果发现橄榄球四分位没受重伤,让球迷

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

In its earnings call, chip maker AMD revealed that Windows 10 will launch at the end of July, as blog Tweaktown first noticed. 芯片制造商AMD在电话会议中透露Windows 10将于7月底发布。博客Tweaktown第一个发现此事。 Here's wh

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros [Her:] Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my ma and pa, Not the way that I do love you. [Him:] Holy, Moley, me, oh my, You're the apple of my eye, Girl I've never loved one like you. [Her:] Man oh man you're my b

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

演讲文稿全文: 比尔盖茨:大家晚上好!非常感谢各位中国朋友的热情好客,也感谢张来武副部长的热情介绍。我非常高兴能够有机会再次来到中国访问,我见到了很多相信尖端科技可以解决大

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频