Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10 到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

So I'm glad that you're both here. 真开心你们都来了 Because you've been here individually but now you're both together. 因为你们都单独来过 但是现在一起来了 Yes. So much more fun. 是啊 更有趣了 Well,you are always fun. y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

英语学习笔记: incredibly [?n'kred?bli] adv.极其;难以置信地 extremely [?k'stri?mli] adv.非常;极其 awful ['??fl] adv.极其 completely [k?m'pli?tli] adv.完全地 absolutely ['?bs?lu?tli] adv.完全地 I was incredibly full last

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Everything happens for a reason But sometimes we are uncertain of what that reason is There are times when answers are hidden to make us happy or make us sad One day in the future we will see the answer clearly and appreciate how it helped us grow. 所

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

生活大爆炸第一季第五集_3:The Hamburger Postulate -Leonard: You can stare at your board all day, Sheldon. 你就算一直瞪着写字板 Sheldon。 -Leonard: She's still going to be right. 她还是对的。 -Penny: Oh, hey, Leonard. 嘿,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

任何人都喜欢听好话,你的老板当然也不会例外。下面的句子你可以在合适的时候说说看,不过由此产生的任何后果我们可不负责任。 It's really impressive

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

日常的口语表达中,我们追求效率,力求用简洁的词句表达真正的意图。小编为大家搜罗了一些英语国家常用的俚语表达,让你的口语越来越地道。 PORKIES:说谎 说谎。起源于伦敦佬押韵俚语

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

人生哲理:多一点开心 少一点抱怨 If we really want to be happy, why do we act like such babies? 如果我们想要变得高兴,为什么要像小孩子那样呢? We can claim to be proactive in our life by settings goals and going a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Do you ever feel like you have the potential to do great things with your life, but just arent sure how to start? I know that feeling very well, as its taken me years of reflection to figure out what activities make me feel happy and fulfilled. I hop

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语学习笔记: cloud n. 云 fantastic adj. 极好的 whale n. 巨大的事情 On Cloud Nine 高兴得飘飘然 On Top of the World 站在世界之巅 Happy as a Clam 心满意足 Over the Moon 狂喜 My friend has been on cloud nine ever since

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

All it takes to increase workplace productivity is to have happy employees--at least according to a recent study at the University of Warwick in the U.K. It found that in three different styles of experiments, randomly selected individuals are made h

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Reasons To Love You by Meiko Give me a reason to fall in love 给我个理由让我爱 Take my hand and let's dance 牵着我的手带我旋转 Give me a reason to make me smile 给我个理由逗我笑 Cause I think I forgot how 好久都没有乐开怀

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I am in primary school now, I have many lessons to learn from Monday to Friday, my favorite subject is English. Last week, my English teacher gave us a task, she asked us to make the presentation of our favorite English celebrity. I chose Avril Lavig

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

研究称获得铜牌比获得银牌更开心 Finishing first is what matters at the Winter Olympics, but scientists believe that coming home third is often better than being second best. It's all to do with a tongue-twisting phenomenon called co

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Oh, there they are, the world travelers. 回来啦,环游世界姐妹花 Shouldn't people be throwing confetti or something? 大家怎么还不起身鼓掌撒花啊 I'm all out. I snorted mine in the power outage of '65. 我的花都用光了。65年

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

今天分享的是好妻子,好生活。 1. To make your life happy, you have to make your wife happy. 想要日子过得好,就得让老婆开心。 2. Blu, you have nothing to worry about. All stories are highly exaggerated. If this is importan

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

And you're such a good person too and you have such a sweet little girl 你也是个很好的人 还有你可爱的女儿 Who you said just changed your life,she just joy right,yes absolutely 她改变了你的生活 她就是开心果 绝对是 So n

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

unit 389 参加公司聚会 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Hi, Seivvy, you look superb this evening. Are you enjoying yourself? A:嗨,塞维,你今晚看起来不错,玩得开心吗? B:Oh, it's you, Sandy. I'm looking for you. Yes, I'm having

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

That's my new thing,Andy,to stand slightly to the side.It slenderizes me. 这是我的新招牌 安迪 稍稍侧身站 显瘦 Right.I learned in from a top model.And 200,000 dollars in research. 嗯 我跟顶级超模学的 还花了二十万元做研究

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Hi,Hi sweetheart.How are you Paula,I'm great.Good,Simon how are you,I'm great,thank you. 嗨 你好啊 甜心 你好吗Paula 我很好 太好了 你呢 Simon 我很好 谢谢 Good,I'm so happy to see you all together again.This is actually,uhh,I real

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀