怎样成为一个三好学生(How to become a model student) i want to be a model student. what shall i do? i should be polite. i should study hard. i should capful and helpful. i should walk in the corridors. i should throw rubbish in the bin. i sh

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Tips: 第一段开头句:There are four people in my family. 第二段开头句:In my family I love my puppy best. 第三段开头句:I love my family very much. Peter 的文章: Including me,there are four people in my family:my dad, mom,and my older sister .My fam

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语作文

小学英语作文07

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语作文

小学英语作文11

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语作文

写作技巧Tips: 第一段开头句:My mom is about 45 years old. 第二段开头句:My mom is always reasonable. 第三段开头句:I love my mom and so I give her a hug. Jenny 的文章: My mom is about 45 years old.She has long hair and very big eyes. She is a hous

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语作文

tips:第一段的开头句:JianMing Wang has a round face. 第二段的开头句:When Wang was a child,he was very interested in baseball. 第三段的开头句:Wang is now a starting pitcher for the U.S. Major League Baseball Team--NewYork Yankees. Peter的文章: Ji

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语作文

My Classmates I like to go to school. All of the boys in my class are outgoing. I like my school life very much, because I can do lots of thing with my classmates. Peter 的文章: I like to go to school. There are many activities I can do at school wi

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语作文

Tips: 名字和年龄:My name is peter, I am six years old. 兴趣:My hobby is playing basketball. 个性:I am a talktive person. My name is peter. I am six years old. I am from Taiwan. Many people ask me about my Chinese name because they think the meani

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语作文

每当逢年过节的时候,是不是就会开始想起一些许久没有联络的亲朋好友呢?卡片中可以询问他们现在过得如何,再描述一下自己的近况,方便的话可以约下次碰面的时间。一张卡片的祝福不仅胜过千言万语,也可以让收信者感到开心哦! 写作技巧(Tips) 在特别的日子收到朋友的卡

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语作文

到了本书的最后一章,就来介绍一点特别的东西吧。我相信大家都听过E-mail,也就是电子邮件信箱。现在的人写E-mail,不会像写书信那么正式。不管是英文还是中文都一样,不过也不代表你可以乱写一通,还是要遵循一些模式,以最精简的文字来传递讯息。 写作技巧(Tips) 其

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语作文

I have a good English teacher. She is Miss Wu. She is my favorite teacher. 我有一个好英语老师。她就是吴老师。她是我最喜欢的老师。 We felt English very difficult when we began to study English. Miss Wu had a good ideato solv

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

就一般的家庭而言,妈妈跟孩子的关系通常是最密切的。妈妈从怀孕开始就和小孩产生难以割舍的情感,借这封信表达你和妈妈的互动,你想跟妈妈说的话,你对妈妈的感动等等。最后,再加上你想报答妈妈的方法,就能完成一篇动人的书信哦。 写作技巧(Tips) 你曾经写过信给妈

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(243) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语作文

Rose wanted a job. One day she saw a notice: This office needs a typist. Rose was excited. She went to the managers office. Rose想找一份工作。一天她看到一份告示:办公室需要一个打字员。Rose很兴奋。她去了经理的办公

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

My school is near a small lake. It is very beautiful. I like my school very much. 我们的学校在一个小湖的旁边。非常美。我非常喜欢自己的学校。 We have a high teaching building and it is big and clean. Our classroom is on th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Hi, my name is Victor. Look, this is my bedroom. 大家好,我是Victor。看,这是我的卧室。 It's small but nice. I have a big bed and it is very soft and comfortable. There is a lovelyTeddy bear on the bed and it is a gift from my mother.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I got up early this morning. I cleaned my room. I opened the window and aired the room. I picked up the paper and swept the floor. Then I made the bed. 今天很早起床。打扫了房间。我开窗通了风。我捡了地上的纸,扫了地。然后

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Dear Jenny, thank you very much for helping my father last Sunday. 亲爱的Jenny,非常感谢你上个周帮助了我的爸爸。 My father told me that he fell down the stairs and his leg was badly hurt. He even couldn't get up. Then you appeared

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I always want to raise a cat, but my parents dont allow me to do it, because they think I cant take care of the cat, whats more, they are busy and have less time to look after it. In order to prove that I can take the responsibility, I help my mother

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Susie Smith came home from school one day, and had no sooner entered the sitting room than she burst into tears. 一天,苏西.史密斯从学校回到家,一进客厅就泪流满面地哭了起来。 What is the matter, my dear child? said her m

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

In a few moments she said, Mother, shall I read you what I have written? No, not now, answered her mother; 不一会儿,她说:妈,我可以给您念念我写的东西么?不,现在还不行,妈妈回答, I am going into the dining room

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册