person-------------人 perfect------------ 完美的 pig-----------------猪 pink----------------粉红色 pick----------------挑选 piano--------------钢琴 pillow--------------枕头

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

A: Does this bus really go to the mall? B: It goes all the way there. A: Are you sure? B: I know it does. I catch this bus a lot. A: How long does it take for the bus to get there? B: The bus ride is only thirty minutes or so. A: Where do we get off

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

Freeze Suppose you are an animal. Well, actually, you are an animal, but suppose youre another kind of animal, maybe something small that might make a tasty snack for a larger predator. Youre walking along one day when you see a big dog. What do you

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

3a [00:03.56]Read the article and answer these questions. [00:06.61] [00:07.72]The trendiest kind of pet these days [00:10.53]is the pot-bellied pig. [00:12.15]David smith of North London has [00:15.01]a pot-bellied pig named Connie. [00:17.55]Pot-be

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 新目标初中英语八年级下册

Tech companies are notorious for offering job perks that function like gilded handcuffs: fancy benefits like free meals and laundry that keep you tied to the office for long hours. 技术公司在提供金手铐般束缚员工的工作福利这方面臭

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

When you start off coming out of the egg and youre less than, say, 2 feet long and you are in a world full of predators that are loving to crunch on you, then you need to get big fairly quickly. The future seems bleak for this dinosaur. With its life

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Even if the animail managed to survive, the wounds generated from the bite, the prey dinosaur would get weaker and sicker, and the predator could then hunt it down and kill it. Bitten by a T-Rex, and youre downfall, be it now or later. And once you a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Overfishing Whales and the Environment 过度捕鲸与环境 Until recently, when scientists studied changes in open-ocean ecosystems, they looked at changes in the bottom of the food chain that gradually make their way to the top, like food shortage

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Don: All right, Yael, you're a moth. And mating for you is a big deal because it takes eight or nine hours. So the last thing you want is for some predator to interrupt you and your mate in the act. Yael: I'm guessing that's true not just for moths.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

You should start a budget. 你应该开始做预算了。 You should start a budget. 你应该开始做预算了。 Mary is working on it. 玛丽正在做呢。 We need to cut costs. 我们需要减少开支。 We need to cut costs. 我们需要减少开

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Awareness.Most often we do these social comparisons without realizing we're doing it. It's a natural act, I suppose, and as a result it's something that is done without consciousness. So the solution is to become conscious bring these thoughts to the

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A bachelor asked the computer to find him the perfect mate: ' I want a companion who is small and cute, loves water sports and enjoys group activities. Back came the answer: Marry a penguin. Notes: (1) bachelor n.单身汉(2) perfect adj.完美的(3)

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

常见用法: You're all right thanks,I'm good. 不用了谢谢,我不需要。 I'm fine. You're all right. 我已经可以了,谢谢你。 You're all right. 典型的爱尔兰土语用法。 地道用法: 1. I couldn't possibly(accept your h

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Okay, okay. Stop, I get it. 行了,打住。我明白了。 I like the determination, guys. It's just what we need. You're hired. 我喜欢你们的决心,伙计们。你们很符合要求。你们被雇用了。 Really? Wait, what's the job? 真的

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

d 象形手指 dig-词根:手指头 digit手指头(dig-词根 :手指头,it-名词后缀) digital数字的(dig-词根 :手指头,ital-复合的形容词后缀) deep深 down下面 down下面 endow捐赠(en-加强语气,dow=down-下、扔下去

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Too Perfect Some Any,一男一女的双人组合,来自德国,是通过选秀节目脱颖而出的,两个人分别是年仅十八岁的女孩Vanessa Meisinger和有着一半巴西血统和一半瑞士血统的二十岁男孩Leonardo Ritzmann。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

这是一个令人心酸的故事,每个人都有权憧景新的生活,但年仅八岁的Philip除外,因为他缺乏憧憬未来的必要条件一个健康鲜活的生命,所以看看他的new life愿望吧,你一定被会为你的幸福感动

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Middle Aged Wolves 狼是群居性极高的物种。一群狼的数量大约在6到12只之间,在冬天寒冷的时候最多可到五十只以上,通常以家庭为单位的家庭狼由一对优势对偶领导,而以兄弟姐妹为一群的则以

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

The World Cup 世界杯 Pitch imperfect 球场不够完美 They think it's all over budget 他们认为超出预算 Down to the finishing touches 开赛在即,已到最后收尾工作 FOOTBALL'S World Cup was meant to display Brazil's coming-of-age

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

I'm so cold. 我冷。 Do you want something? 你想要再穿点什么吗? I'll close my eyes now. 我现在闭上眼睛了。 Good idea. Let's see. 好主意,让我来看看。 Here is just the thing, already. 就是这一件,好了。 Snow pa

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊