剧情简介:上一次说到班纳特夫人对与丈夫的“冷酷无情”终于无可奈何了,面对丈夫的雷打不动的架势,可怜的班纳克夫人转而把怒火发到了自己的女儿

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

TEXT Mr. Bingley was good looking and gentlemanlike; he had a pleasant countenance , and easy, unaffected manners His sisters was fine women with their desired fashion .His brother-in-law, Mr. Hurst,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

【剧情简介】Jane 和Elizabeth 的对话使故事渐渐走向了高潮,Jane对Mr. Bingley 的爱慕和Elizabeth对Mr.Darcy的偏见给我们留下了深刻的印象。在她们谈话的谈话的时

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

给约翰的一封信 A Dear John Letter 《A Dear John Letter》是一首曲调、内容并不令人激动的歌。整首歌实际上就五行歌词,重复了三遍。女主人公告诉约翰她恨写这样一封信,为的是通知他她再也不爱

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Tennessee Waltz I was dancing with my darling to the Tennessee Waltz when an old friend I happened to see. (I) Introduced her to my loved one and while they were dancing, my friend stole my sweetheart from me. I remember the night and the Tennessee W

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

在雨中哭泣 Crying In The Rain Crying In the Rain 选在雨中哭泣 I'll never let you see 我决不会让你看见 The way my broken heart is hurting me 我破碎的心在伤害我的那种表情 I've got my pride and I know how to hide 我有自

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

深夜陌生人 Strangers In The Night Strangers in the night exchanging glances. Wondering in the night, what were the chances we*d be sharing love before the night was through? Something in your eyes was so invithing; something in your smile was so

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Lesson 43 Punch 1.She didn't get the punch lines. 2.Please punch in your PIN number. 3.Im not your punching bag. 4.I'm punch drunk after the eaxm. 5.The book has a real punch. 6.You always beat me to the punch. 7.He didn't pull any punches. 8.Those c

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Lesson 17 Bark 1.Stop barking at me like that. 2.Barking dogs won't bite. 3.You're barking up the wrong tree. 4.Stop barking at the moon. 5.His bark is worse than his bite. 6.The speech was more bark than bite. 7.I barked my knuckles fixing my bike.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Lesson 98 Step by step! 1.Step by step!一步一步地来! 2.It's the first step.这是第一步。 3.Mind your steps!留神脚下! 4.Did you hear steps outside?听到外面的脚步声了吗? 5.The school is only a step away.学校就在附近。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Lesson 95 Vrey nice! 1.Very nice!好极啦! 2.Have a nice time!祝你玩得愉快! 3.Nice to meet you!见到你很高兴! 4.What a nice day!多好的天气啊! 5.She is nice to everyone.她对每个人都很友好。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

情景对话: Phil: What time did you get to bed? Alex: Sure thing. Phil: Claire, I think something's up with Alex. Claire: I don't know. Some kind of chicken. Phil: Why is no one listening to me? Come here. I don't think she's getting enough sleep

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Look at that, the stars are out. 看那,星星出来了。 Wow. They're so bright. 哇,他们好亮啊。 知识点笔记: Come out 电影上映;新产品推出 例句一】 That movie is going to come out next month. 那部电影

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

A Chinese astronaut has made the historic first step in outer space for his country. With the successful spacewalk, China has become the third country, after the United States and Russia, to do so. 一名中国宇航员为中国向外太空迈出历史

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月

Republican presidential nominee John McCain has reversed his earlier decision and decided to participate in Friday's long scheduled debate with Democrat candidate Barack Obama. McCain had said he would not attend the debate unless there was agreement

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月

一天,两个工程系的学生在校园里碰面了。一个大声地招呼另一个:嗨!这单车真棒!你在哪弄到的? 哦另一个回答,有一天,我在去教室的路上遇到一个年轻漂亮的姑娘骑着这辆车,她跳下

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

情景对话: Mike: So is, uh, Rex gone for good? Susan: I don't know. God, I hope not. I mean, they've always been wound a little tight, but I've never seen them like that. Then again, who am I to judge? 知识点笔记: Rex gone for good? Rex要彻

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Gloria: I am gathering every Binky that is in this house because from today on Joe is going cold turkey. Okay, Joe. Have your last puff if you want. 我正在收集家里所有的奶嘴,因为从今天开始,Joe将完全戒掉它。

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Cam: Lily has no talent. Lily没有才能。 Mitchell: Because she's seven. No one has talent at seven. 因为她才七岁。没有人七岁就有才能的。 Cam: I did. Tons of it. Sheepshearing, cornhusking, hay baling. It was hard

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语