情景对话: Does he really live up there? I took basic astronomy and there was no mention of life, or children, on any other planets. Unless it's true that he came from a star, but that seems improbable. 知识点讲解: There was no mention of

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(296) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

苏斯博士双语系列 (PDF文本下载) 更多儿童英语: 哈哈美语 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 苏斯博士Dr.Seuss经典童书绘本

You got plans for Mid-Autumn Festival? 你中秋节有安排了吗? You got plans for...? 你有计划吗? 用于邀请,引起话题,比如: You got plans for this weekend? 你这周末有安排吗? You got plans for tonight? 你今晚有安

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: I am so lucky. I thought I'd never find anyone who wanted to hear my story. Then you came along. Just in time. 知识点讲解: I thought I'd never find anyone who... 我以为我永远找不到一个人 【例句一】 I thought I'

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Let's look for a well. 我们去找一口井吧。 We found a well at daybreak. 我们在黎明时分找到了一口井。 知识点笔记: 1、Daybreak 黎明 【例句】 We need to get there before daybreak if you want to get fro

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(642) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

The United States is sending a senior diplomat to Pyongyang this week to try to salvage the troubled six-party accord, under which North Korea is to scrap its nuclear program. Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill, chief U.S. envoy to the nuc

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月

A European tour group taken hostage by gunmen in southern Egypt 10 days ago has been released. The 11 European tourists, along with eight Egyptian drivers and guides, are thought to be in good health, and are being taken back to Cairo. 10天前在埃及

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月

情景对话: Rita: He's obsessed with the '90s. Max: But you weren't even born. Elliot: I know. I blame her. She couldn't find a man till late in life. Rita: There go the pedicures. 知识点笔记: Pedicure 美脚 Manicure 美甲 Facial 做脸

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Caroline: It was an accident. I swear. I love fish. I would never hurt one. 我发誓这是意外,我超爱鱼,我永远不会伤害它们。 知识点讲解: It was an accident. 那是个意外/我不是故意的。 【例句一】

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Rita: Sure, you guys can just wait in here. Elliot's finishing up with his Pilates. Do yourselves a favor. Tell him his core looks tight. 当然,你们在这等一下,Elliot马上就练完普拉提了,就当帮自己个忙, 夸他

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

不喜欢吃的 1. Excuse me, does the guacamole have peppers in it? I can't handle spicy food. 不好意思,请问这个鳄梨沙拉酱有辣椒吗?我吃不了辣的。 Guacamole /?ɡwɑ?k??m??li/ 鳄梨沙拉酱,牛油果酱,牛油果沙拉

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

1.China dominated this year's Asian Games. 中国主宰了今年的亚运会。 dominate 主宰,掌控 We dominated them. They didn't even score a single point. 我们完全压制了他们。他们一分都没得。 I think Golden State will win th

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: In a scenario like this, I don't suppose it is bad form to just flip a coin. Heads or tails? I'll do the body in the acid, okay? Heads or tails? Heads. Best two out of three? 知识点笔记: Flip a coin 扔硬币 Let's flip a coin.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Max: I'm pretty busy waiting on tables right now. 我正忙着服务顾客呢。 Han: Now I'm freaking out! 她吓到我啦。 知识点讲解: Freak out 疯掉;被吓到 【例句】 I told Sarah she gained some weight. She freak

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

America's top military officer, Admiral Michael Mullen, says the transition to a new U.S. administration could be a time of heightened threat for the United States. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who spoke in Los Angeles Monday, said the

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月

2. 第二步:具体指出房间问题 I booked a non-smoking room, but the room I got is a smoking room. 我订的是无烟房,但给我的不是无烟房。 在这里我们本来要的是无烟房,却给一个可以非无烟房。我们只需要

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

President Bush has met for the first time with Pakistan's new president, Asif Ali Zardari. The meeting came just days after a terrorist attack on an Islamabad hotel that claimed dozens of lives. 布什总统首次会见巴基斯坦新总统扎尔达里

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月

Markets made moderate gains Thursday on news that congressional leaders had agreed in principle to a bailout plan for troubled firms on Wall Street. But a White House meeting later in the day highlighted work that still needs to be done to reach a fi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月

South Korea's chief diplomat says a diplomatic process aimed at getting rid of North Korea's nuclear weapons is at risk if Pyongyang continues on its current path. The North's moves to resume activity at its main nuclear reactor could end up isolatin

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月