57. beauty 1) Beauty is only skin deep. 2) Good night! I must get my beauty sleep. 3) That black eye you got the fighters are real beauty. beautiful 1) We had a beautiful time this evening.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

2 THE HUMMING-BIRD 蜂鸟 George Louis Leclerc Buffon 乔治路易勒克莱尔布封 Of all animated beings this is the most elegant in form and the most brilliant in colors. The stones and metals polished by our arts are not comparable to(1) this je

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

11 Night in the open world 露天世界的夜晚 Robert Louis Stevenson 罗伯特路易斯斯蒂文森 Night is a dead and monotonous period under a roof(1); but in the open world(2) it passes lightly, with its stars and dews and perfumes, and the ho

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

Do you feel young at heart? There are many lessons adults can learn from children to make their lives easier, less stressful and more enjoyable. 你觉得自己心态年轻吗?阅历丰富的成年人可以向孩子学习,活得简单些,少些压力

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I began helping a family in the Karoo Desert in the 1970s turn the desert that you see on the right there back to grassland, 20世纪70年代我开始帮助一个在卡鲁沙漠的家庭,你们看到在右边沙漠变回了草地, and thankfully,

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Maybe all we need to do is look around to remember that the women in our lives carry beauty of all kinds.And that beauty is worth seeing. 或许我们只需要看看自己的身旁,来记住我们

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Wouldnt it be great if we could trade genes with other species? For example, suppose you could trade the family cat your genes for intelligence for its genes for physical coordination! Well, okay, thats not likely to happen anytime soon. But DNA trad

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

生存就是竞争(Life is Struggle) Everything in the world is in constant struggle, 'struggle' in the sense of competition in natural selection among organisms. Animals and plants struggle for their existence. Nature provides them with weapons for

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

Of all animated beings this is the most elegant in form and the most brilliant in colors. The stones and metals polished by our arts are not comparable to this jewel of Nature. She has placed it least in size of the order of birds, maxime Miranda in

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

大自然的神秘和人类敏捷的智慧在这十分钟妙趣横生的演讲中相得益彰。喜剧演员,作家和电视记者John Lloyd为我们剖析了几样看不见的东西的实质。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(210) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:会心一笑

我们每天都不假思索地免费使用地球上的资源。如果我们必须为此支付一定款项,我们是不是会更珍惜这些资源并减少浪费呢?作为一个大自然的银行家,Pavan Sukhdev为地球上的资源估了价。启

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:环境 重造计划

交流和贸易的需求使人们不停地在危险地带修建道路。就请跟随勇者来到阿拉斯加,穿越北极冻原;沿着尼泊尔古代的喜马拉雅商道,挑战危险的现代公路。用人类的勇气和决心和大自然打持

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 BBC纪录片

THE HUMMING-BIRD Of all animated beings this is the most elegant in form and the most brilliant in colors. The stones and metals polished by our arts are not comparable to(1) this jewel of Nature(2).

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Todd: So, Phil, I'm thinking about going to China and I'm really into nature. I love wildlife. Can you recommend anything to me? Phil,我正打算去中国看看,我非常喜欢亲近大自然,我还喜欢野生动物。你能给我推荐一些景

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

As the development of the society, people want to conquer the environment, they use the high technology to change the environment, when people are satisfied with what they did to the nature, the nature is starting to teach human being a lesson. In th

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

演讲简介:大自然的神秘和人类敏捷的智慧在这十分钟妙趣横生的演讲中相得益彰。喜剧演员,作家和电视记者John Lloyd为我们剖析了几样看不见的东西的实质。 分集介绍:大自然的神秘和人类

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Night in the Open World Night is a dead and monotonous period under a roof(1); but in the open world(2) it passes lightly, with its stars and dews and perfumes, and the hours are marked by changes in the face of Nature. What seems a kind of temporal

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

讲解文本: skin-deep 肤浅的,表面的 Mike's friendships are just skin-deep. He only cares about himself. Mike和朋友的友情都只是表面上的。他真正关心只有他自己。 Her beauty is only skin-deep. Actually, she is very me

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Mother Nature's Fury 大自然的愤怒 Kathy and Evan remain in the small hut throughout the storm. 凯西和艾凡在这场暴风雨中一直都待在小木屋里。 K:I'm so scared I'm shaking. But, you know, Nature can be strangely beautiful, eve

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通