It was Valentine's Day, and Jenny and her boyfriend were hanging out in the night market. Every year they did the same thing. Even so, Jenny really enjoyed being together with her boyfriend. At first, it seemed like just an ordinary date. Jenny and h

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

Hi, Im Donna Barnes. Im a life and dating coach and owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York City. In this clip well talk about romantic ways to get engaged, and really I guess your primary goal should be something thats gonna last and be a great st

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

9. I want to have your children. 我要跟你生宝宝。 还能这样说: I want to give birth to a child with you. I want to have a baby of ours. 谚语: You have never lost anything, unless yourself give up. 世上无难事,只怕有心人。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

The first time you visit your boyfriends place, he no doubt tidies up, to give you the illusion that he doesnt live like an animal. Well, animals, too, can use optical illusions to woo a mate. Take the bowerbird. 你第一次去男朋友的家里,他

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

There was a time when Iranian women seeking husbands prioritised job status and financial security not to mention love at the top of their list of needs。 Now potential suitors face the prospect of having to fulfil a daunting new requirement before

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我们结婚吧! 单刀直入法︰ Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给(娶)我吗? Would you be my wife/husband? 你愿意当我的妻子/丈夫吗? 迂回暗示法︰ I think it's time we to

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Their wedding is an occasion when a bride and groom can reasonably expect for all the attention to be on them. 婚礼是新郎新娘成为全场焦点的一个场合。 Stealing the newlyweds' thunder is considered a terrible faux pas. 在新婚夫妇婚

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

这是Marc Terenzi 在婚礼上为他的妻子Sarah Connor献上的特别礼物。在西班牙的海边,浪漫的场景,浪漫的婚礼,terenzi在海边大石上弹着钢琴,深情的唱着love to be loved by you。Sarah留下了幸福的泪水! 作为情歌,如此深情的吟唱,不能不然人瞬间沉浸,良久聆听。 出

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

四种简单的求婚方法 1. 单刀直入法 Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给(娶)我吗? Would you be my wife/husband? 你愿意当我的妻子/丈夫吗? 2. 迂回暗示法 I think it's time we took some vows. 我想是我们该许下誓言

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. We've been going out for quite some time now. This is said as aprecursorto something else.It can be a good warm up sentence to tell your partner that you're madly in love with them.

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. We've been going out for quite some time now. This is said as aprecursorto something else.It can be a good warm up sentence to tell your partner that you're madly in love with them. precursor是前兆的意思。这可是一个很好的热身句子哦

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

讲解 Today's key word is devastate devastate d-e-v-a-s-t-a-t-e 毁灭 破坏 If something devastates a place, it damages the place very badly or destroys it totally. 使荒废 这个词既可以用在人身上,也可以用在破坏一个地方一个

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Subject : I am going to pop the question. 第一, 迷你对话 A: I am going to pop the question. 我要向我女朋友求婚。 B: Really? Congratulations. 真的吗?祝贺啊! 第二, 地道表达 pop the question 1. 解词释义 Pop 本来是

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Zhang Jianfeng, I want to marry you, do you dare to marry me? This love message and a group of pictures posted by a girl in Zhoushan, a small city in Southeast China, became an internet sensation recently. 张剑峰我想嫁给你,我敢嫁你敢娶吗

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

One dayagoat startedtocrossalittle bridge. At thatvery minute, another goat started out from theother sideof thebridge. When theysaw one another, theyknewthatoneof them wouldhavetogo back. Go back!?criedthefirst goat. Where isno roomfor you topass he

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton opened up about her marriage in an interview with actress and activist Lena Dunham published Tuesday. 前国务卿希拉里?克林顿于9月29日接受采访,向演员兼政治活跃分子莉娜?杜汉姆敞开

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

After months of anticipation by fans, Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi's boyfriend has proposed. 粉丝们月复一月的等候终于成真中国女演员章子怡的男友向她求婚啦。 At Zhang's birthday party yesterday, Chinese rocker Wang Feng sen

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. 单刀直入法此法适合有勇气、不喜欢拐弯抹角的男士。 Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给(娶)我吗? Would you be my wife/husband? 你愿意当我的妻子/丈夫吗? 2. 迂回暗示法不确定她是不是想现在结婚?可以旁

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. We've been going out for quite some time now。 我们相恋已经很长时间了。 2.I think we have something really special。 我认为我们彼此间有种特别的感觉。 something special指的是特殊的关系或感觉。你只能说给女

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

对话: -I think my boyfriend's going to propose! 我想我的男朋友可能会向我求婚 -OMG!! How do you know? 哎哟!你是怎么知道的!? -I overheard him talking on the phone about getting down on one knee. 他打电话的时候我就听到

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语