本期看点:贵妇莱姆病复发,并且在生活上出现了严重的问题,现场频频飙泪的她会诉说怎样的痛苦?在上一季的结尾中,Brand和Lisa的友情似乎无法修补;而在这一季中,Brand想要重新拥抱Li

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(313) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第五季

今晚有什么活动吗? What's on tonight? 我们去酒吧喝酒吧。 Let's go to the pub. 下班后去喝一杯,怎样? Would you like to have a drink after work? 我不喝酒。 I don't drink. 我不胜酒量。 I get drunk easily. 他滴酒

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

HI! 大家好,欢迎光临广播学口语,在中国人形容有人花钱大手大脚有个词语叫"挥金如土",在英国则说是挥金如水.这是为什么呢?让我们来看一下今天要学

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 广播学口语

Engaging The 5 Senses With Wine Did you know you could engage all five of your senses with a glass of wine? The first thing most wine drinkers do is choose a colour. You may fancy one that is white or red or somewhere in between. Wine that is pink in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

今天我们要学的词是designated driver。 Designated driver, 指定司机。在美国,一群朋友出去派对,往往会指定其中一个人为designated driver此人不能喝酒,保证玩完了以后开车送大家回家,可谓牺牲我

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Some men brag that they can handle alcohol better than women. Can there be some truth to that? Don and Ya?l talk about that on this Moment of Science. D: If I were you, Yael, if I were a woman that is, I would reconsider that fourth drink you just or

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Contrary to popular belief, alcohol does not make you warmer. It may give you the feeling that youre getting warmer, but thats just an illusion: really, alcohol makes you more susceptible to the cold. In cold weather, the body reacts by routing blood

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest