Lesson 194 Point 1. You missed the point of the story. 2. Get back to the point. 3. Do you have a pencial with a sharper point? 4. The ship has rounded the point. 5. I suppose wine has its good points, but I prefer beer. 6. In point of fact he has no

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Unit 35 Say when.够了就请告知。 本句是餐桌上的常用语,当为他人斟酒时,可说这句话,同样地,若他人为我们服务时,也常会听到。 A:Would you like to have some more wine? 甲:要不要再多斟点酒?

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

W: I remember you said that you like China because it has cheap beers. M: Yes, unbelievably cheap. Carlsberg is less than $1. W: Why do you drink? I mean, where does drinking get you? M: It's fashionable. W: Come on, you don't even know that blinds f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Robert: How do I use these herbs? BB: Just put the herbs in a bottle, fill it with rice wine, and wait. You can start drinking it in three months. Robert: And how will I feel? BB: You'll feel like a new man! Trust me! If you have any questions, you c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

迷你对话: A:Does Tom drink a lot? 汤姆喝酒喝得很多吗? B:Yes, he does. He often has had one to many. But I advised him not to drink too much, he just boasted that he had hollow legs and nobody had ever drunk him under the table. 是的,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Dialogue: Cindy:嗨,Jack,你刚才没看到我是吗?哇哦,你怎么看上去气色不好啊,怎么了? Jack: 嗨,Cindy,真不好意思,我没注意到你从我身边经过。上周五我在公司的年会上喝大发了,现在酒精

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

befuddlement n 迷惑不解;(因喝酒)晕迷 【记】be使成为,fuddle(vt 灌醉;vi 狂饮;n 烂醉。读:发抖。喝得烂醉如泥就会发抖。)-使醉,醉了以后就会迷惑

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

今天要学的词是toast。Toast不就是烤面包吗?对,但是今天说的是喝酒,不是面包。日本王妃纪子生了一个男孩,全国上下一片欢腾。报纸说:Thousands of Japanese...dance and drink to toast the arrival of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Many people assume that women are more greatly affected by alcohol than men because they generally weigh less and have lower rates of drinking. While this is true, researchers have found other ways in which women are more vulnerable to the effects of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Summer Hero' Bear Seen Swimming and Drinking Alcohol in Backyard This is Whats Trending Today 这里是今日热点节目。 American Mark Hough lives near Los Angeles, California. He was just about to start his weekend with an alcoholic drink called

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

和老美去酒吧喝酒聊天是件很有趣的事. 因为每当大家三杯下肚之后, 一些有的没的、不常不会讲的小秘密或是一些不为人知的心酸故事都可以在这时候听

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

Just like food pairing as a whole, or just like other food pairings, there's really no one wine that goes with everything. So, you really need to look at each cheese individually to see the best wine to put next to that particular cheese. 就整个食物

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

今天要学的词是toast,t-o-a-s-t,toast不就是烤面包吗,对啦,但是今天说的是喝酒,不是面包。cheers日本王妃生了一个男孩,全国上下一片欢腾,报纸说Thousands of Japanese dance and drink to toast the ar

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

1) 宾格代替主格 a.在简短对话中,当人称代词单独使用或在not 后,多用宾语。 ---- I like English. --我喜欢英语。 ---- Me too. --我也喜欢。 ---- Have more wine? --再

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Lesson 324 It's very famous. 1.It's very famous.它非常有名。 2.The town is very famous.这座城市很有名。 3.He's a famous writer.他是位著名的作家。 4.France is famous for its wine.法国以其美酒而闻名。 5.Brazil is famous

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Subject: I would never cry in my beer at home. 第一, 迷你对话 A: If I were you, I would never cry in my beer at home. Get some medicine first. 如果我是你的话,我就会告诉自己先去买点药,而不是在家里自我怜悯。 B:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

喝酒庆祝 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Mr. Wilson I'm very glad we reached the agreement at last. Now I'd like to propose a toast to the further development of our cooperation. A:我非常高兴我们最终达成了协议,威尔逊先生。让我

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(271) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

今天我们要学的词是designated driver。 Designated driver, 指定司机。在美国,一群朋友出去派对,往往会指定其中一个人为designated driver此人不能喝酒,保证玩完了以后开车送大家回家,可谓牺牲我

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Dear Annie: My daughter is in high school and splits her time between my house and my ex-wife's. She often attends parties, and I've hosted many myself. Recently my house has become unpopular because I don't serve alcohol. My daughter has been to par

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Well, yael, the average weight difference between women and men is one reason why women tend to get intoxicated faster, but theres more. Women also tend to have more fat and less muscle than men, even tall women. This is significant because muscle ti

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest