SALESMAN: Can I help you? JOHN: Yes, I would like to buy a Walkman. Can you tell me about the models you have? SALESMAN: Well, we have a lot of models here. Did you want to listen to CD's or cassettes or the radio? JOHN: Mostly cassette tapes. SALES

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

SHARON: Well, you two. I have good news from Ms. Wells. CANDY: Are we opening the new shop? SHARON: Not just that, Candy. Ms. Wells wants me to tell you that we will be opening two new shops. CANDY: Two? ANDREW: So fast? SHARON: Yes, two. They've ju

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

STEVE: Would you like some more of this punch? SUSAN: No, I don't think so. STEVE: Why not? SUSAN: I'm afraid of it. It's sweet, but I think it's pretty strong. STEVE: No, not at all. I've had five glasses already. SUSAN: Yes, I can tell. STEVE: Wha

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

LAURA: Excuse me, can you tell me which is Bob Rice's office? ANDREA: Sure. It's the third office down this hall. Are you looking for Bob? LAURA: Yes. He told me to come by this morning. ANDREA: I'm sorry, but he's not in the office now. Do you have

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

ALEX: I can see by your resume here that you studied business administration. MORGAN: That's right. ALEX: So I wonder why you want to work for a newspaper. MORGAN: I did reporting for the university newspaper at my school. And I've always been very

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

JOHN: Have you had a chance to look over the contract? LORRIE: Yes. I've read it carefully. JOHN: And do you have any questions? LORRIE: No. But the contract stipulates that I will teach 22 hours a week. Will you have that many classes for me right

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

SHERRY: I understand we will need seven air conditioning units on the two floors. That's what you think, yes? ARNOLD: Yes. You could use five or six units. But five or six wouldn't be very efficient. I recommend seven. SHERRY: And if we take the Dec

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

SCOTT: This facility is great, don't you think? ANDREW: Yes, it is better than last year. They have done a very good job this time. SCOTT: I'm glad our booth is on the first floor. More people can see our display. ANDREW: If someone wants to find us

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

ROB: Allen, I just heard the good news. ALLEN: What good news? ROB: They chose you to be project assistant over in Chicago. Congratulations. ALLEN: Yes, Mr. Tate told me before the meeting Tuesday. ROB: Great. I bet you're excited, aren't you? ALLEN

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

ANNIE: Karen, do you have a minute? I'd like to ask you about something. KAREN: Sure. What is it? ANNIE: I think you can give me some advice. You have worked here longer, and I just want to know what you think. KAREN: I'm glad to help you. But what

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

MR. RAMIREZ: Come in, Arnold. Have a seat. ARNOLD: Good morning. MR. RAMIREZ: Would you like something to drink? ARNOLD: No, thank you. I just had two cups of coffee at my desk. MR. RAMIREZ: So, you're a serious coffee drinker. ARNOLD: Yes, it keeps

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

JOHN: So it looks like we start selling in the U.S. next year. CAROL: Did Mr. Lin put you in charge of marketing? JOHN: He's still not sure whether he wants to put me in charge, or whether he wants to hire an American. But even if he hires an Americ

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

TIFFANY: We have the capital ready. Right now I am looking at three different companies to produce our products. And your company, Mr. Chen, seems to me to be the best for what we want. TOM: I appreciate your remarks. And we are always happy to do m

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

奥巴马非洲之行传递美国重视商贸的信息 This is only Obamas second trip to sub-Saharan Africa, after he made a brief stop in 2009 in the West African nation of Ghana. There, he spoke about the importance of democracy. 这是奥巴马总统

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2013年6月

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Ⅱ. Supplement: Some Useful Sentences on Establishing Business Relations 有关建立贸易关系的常用语句 (1) We have heard from China Council for the Promotion of International Trade that you are in the market for Electric Appliances. 从中国

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

UNIT TWO ESTABLISHING BUSINESS RELATIONS 建立贸易关系 Introduction To establish business relations with prospective dealers is the base of starting and developing of business. It is vitally important for both a new dealer and an old one. But by

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

经典商贸英语词句 they mainly trade with japanese firms. 他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。 for the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company. 在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。 our

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

询盘 Inquiry Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products。 大量 询盘 证明我们产品质量过硬。 As soon as the price picks up,enquiries will revive。 一旦价格回升, 询盘 将恢复活跃。 Enquiries for carpets are g

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语