苏斯博士双语系列 (PDF文本下载) 更多儿童英语: 哈哈美语 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 苏斯博士Dr.Seuss经典童书绘本

七个寂寞的日子 Seven Lonely Days even Lonely Days Seven lonely days make one lonely week. Seven lonely nights make one lonely me. Ever since the time you told me We were through, seven lonely days, I cried and cried for you. Oh, my darling, Yo

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

唱首忧郁的歌 Song Sung Blue Song sung blue everybody knows one song sung blue every garden grows on Me and you are subject to the blues now and then But when you take the blues and make a song you sing 'em out again You sing 'em out again Song

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

普通名词短语: 通常是形容词+名词形式,前边的形容词修饰后边的名词,组成一个短语 这时要重读后边的名词,比如blue sky, pretty girl, good job 理解要点: 1. 在普通名词短语中,形容词主要起

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

You got plans for Mid-Autumn Festival? 你中秋节有安排了吗? You got plans for...? 你有计划吗? 用于邀请,引起话题,比如: You got plans for this weekend? 你这周末有安排吗? You got plans for tonight? 你今晚有安

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

One of my favorites is lotus seed paste with salted duck eggs. It's sweet and salty. 我的最爱之一是莲蓉咸蛋黄馅。又甜又咸。 lotus seed paste with salted duck eggs 莲蓉咸蛋黄馅 馅料(fillings)一览表: jujube paste 枣泥 re

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(239) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Light sleeper 睡觉轻的人 ① I'm a light sleeper. 我睡觉很轻。 ② I'm a light sleeper so the thunderstorm kept me up all night. 我睡觉很轻,昨晚的暴风雨让我整夜无眠。 kept me up all night (某些事情)让你整晚睡

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

【剧情简介】上次说到“恼羞成怒”的班纳特太太把可怜的Kitty当成了“撒气包”,用“旁敲侧击”的方式影射对丈夫的不满。这不,她又在抱怨她那可怜

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

情景对话: Caroline: It was an accident. I swear. I love fish. I would never hurt one. 我发誓这是意外,我超爱鱼,我永远不会伤害它们。 知识点讲解: It was an accident. 那是个意外/我不是故意的。 【例句一】

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

乡村路带我回家 Take Me Home Country Roads 《乡村路带我回家》(Take Me Home, Country Road)是由约翰丹佛(John Denver)于1971年创作并演唱的著名乡村歌曲。《乡村路带我回家》一般人都会认为是一首思乡的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

玫瑰,玫瑰我爱你 Rose, Rose, I Love You 歌词 Rose, Rose I Love You Frankie Laine 图片1 Rose, Rose I love you with an aching heart What is your future?, now we have to part Standing on the jetty as the steamer moves away Flower of Malaya,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

恶水上的大桥 Bridge Over Troubled Water Paul Simon 听到一首福音歌曲 ,里面有句歌词很动人∶如果你相信上帝、呼唤他的名字,他会在深不见底的河流上为你建造一座大桥。由此产生灵感,Paul Simo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Lesson 85 Earn One's Living 1.I'm faced with the problem of earning my living . 2.I used to earn a living by teaching French . 3.They earn their living by playing the violin . 4.My uncle earns living with the pen . 5.How do you earn your living ? 6.I

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

情景对话: Max: I'm pretty busy waiting on tables right now. 我正忙着服务顾客呢。 Han: Now I'm freaking out! 她吓到我啦。 知识点讲解: Freak out 疯掉;被吓到 【例句】 I told Sarah she gained some weight. She freak

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

2. 第二步:具体指出房间问题 I booked a non-smoking room, but the room I got is a smoking room. 我订的是无烟房,但给我的不是无烟房。 在这里我们本来要的是无烟房,却给一个可以非无烟房。我们只需要

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

请翻译: 水开了之后,就把土豆丝焯一下。 答案 Once the water's boiling, we're gonna parboil the potatoes. parboil 焯水,短时间煮一下 Parboil the broccoli before you stir-fry it. 炒西蓝花前需要焯一下水。 Once t

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(337) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

1、你现在都看什么剧呀? What shows are you watching nowadays? Nowadays 现在,最近 Now 现在,最近 2、现在是第几季了? What season is it on now? Season 季 Episode 集 S1E04 Season1 Episode04 第一季第四集 3、第十一

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Walter: Listen, that is just not going to work for me. I'm not interested in that at all... 知识点讲解: 1、That is just not going to work for me. 这不行。 【例句一】 A: You and Tina should do this together. 你和Tina应

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: I just don't think a professional woman should have to flaunt her sexuality in order to get ahead. 知识点讲解: Flaunt 炫耀 【例句一】 I don't like people who feel the need to flaunt their wealth. 我不喜欢那些喜欢炫

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

知识点笔记: Hi, I'd like to order a taxi for pickup. 您好,我要订一个出租车来接我。 ① 在街上打车怎么说? Hail a taxi Flag down a taxi A: Do you want me to drop you home? 需要我送你回家吗? B: Thanks, but I'll

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语