情景对话: Does he really live up there? I took basic astronomy and there was no mention of life, or children, on any other planets. Unless it's true that he came from a star, but that seems improbable. 知识点讲解: There was no mention of

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(296) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

情景对话: I am so lucky. I thought I'd never find anyone who wanted to hear my story. Then you came along. Just in time. 知识点讲解: I thought I'd never find anyone who... 我以为我永远找不到一个人 【例句一】 I thought I'

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Let's look for a well. 我们去找一口井吧。 We found a well at daybreak. 我们在黎明时分找到了一口井。 知识点笔记: 1、Daybreak 黎明 【例句】 We need to get there before daybreak if you want to get fro

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(642) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Rita: He's obsessed with the '90s. Max: But you weren't even born. Elliot: I know. I blame her. She couldn't find a man till late in life. Rita: There go the pedicures. 知识点笔记: Pedicure 美脚 Manicure 美甲 Facial 做脸

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Rita: Sure, you guys can just wait in here. Elliot's finishing up with his Pilates. Do yourselves a favor. Tell him his core looks tight. 当然,你们在这等一下,Elliot马上就练完普拉提了,就当帮自己个忙, 夸他

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

不喜欢吃的 1. Excuse me, does the guacamole have peppers in it? I can't handle spicy food. 不好意思,请问这个鳄梨沙拉酱有辣椒吗?我吃不了辣的。 Guacamole /?ɡwɑ?k??m??li/ 鳄梨沙拉酱,牛油果酱,牛油果沙拉

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

1.China dominated this year's Asian Games. 中国主宰了今年的亚运会。 dominate 主宰,掌控 We dominated them. They didn't even score a single point. 我们完全压制了他们。他们一分都没得。 I think Golden State will win th

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: In a scenario like this, I don't suppose it is bad form to just flip a coin. Heads or tails? I'll do the body in the acid, okay? Heads or tails? Heads. Best two out of three? 知识点笔记: Flip a coin 扔硬币 Let's flip a coin.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语