Two Frogs were neighbours. One inhabited a deep pond, far removed from public view; the other lived in a gully containing little water, and traversed by a country road. The Frog that lived in the pond warned his friend to change his residence and ent

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 Aesop’s Fables-伊索寓言

Lesson 7 Large is small Salesman:Goog morning ,medam. Mother: Good morning. Salesman:I've got a new brand of toothpaste here.I'm sure you'll like it. Mother: No thank you . Salesman:I didn't say you have to pay for it ,madam. It's free! I hope you'll

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年1月

文本: C Christopher Tietjens V Valentine Wannop C: Oh, don't believe that! I love every field and hedgerow. The land is England, and once it was the foundation of order, before money took over and handed the country over to the swindlers and sche

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

图片1 liter n. 公升 例句:The bottle holds a liter of beer. 这个瓶子装一升啤酒。 litter n. 垃圾 例句:Paul was fined for littering on the sidewalks. 保罗因在人行道上乱扔杂物而被罚款。 literal adj. 文字的,照字

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

until finally it was over, and she stood and straightened her face.Dexter, I am so, so sorry . . . Im actually much better now. know you are, Im sorry. I apologise. They began to walk again. You must do it, Dexter, if thats what you want. She squeeze

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

The book is on the nightstand. She gets into bed. She picks up the book. She opens the book. She reads ten pages. She likes the story. She turns to page eleven. Her dad comes in. He says good night. She kisses her dad. She closes the book. She turns

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

Heres a special episode that doesnt exactly follow our usual format. This time were looking at clipped words, which are words in which the last one or two syllables are not pronounced when spoken, yet the word is still completely understandable. This

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Communism 共产主义 If everyone is equal and everyone has the same amount of money, will everybody feel happy? 如果每个人都是平等的,每个人都有同样多的钱,那么每个人都会感到快乐吗? Communists believe so. 共产主

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第12册

Documentary Profiles Ai Weiwei's Political Activism For years Ai Weiwei lived abroad where he created art installations. But for more than a year, he hasn't been allowed to leave China. Now, Alison Klayman's film, Ai Weiwei Never Sorry, shows the art

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

D: (Later) Bumper: Ah! There you are, Miss Sticker! Kelly: I had to change my clothes and re-do my makeup, Mr. Bumper! Bumper: I hope you're not too upset about what's happened! Kelly: Of course not! My heart is filled with sunshine, remember? Ron: (

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Exercise 1-55: Crossing Out Reduced Sounds CD 2 Track 28 Pause the CD and cross out any sound that is not clearly pronounced, including to , fo r , and, that , than , the , a, the soft [ i], and unstressed syllables that do not have strong vowel soun

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD2

Exercise 8-11: A True Fool CD 4 Track 25 Repeat after me. A true fool will choose to drool in a pool to stay cool. Who knew that such fools were in theschools, used tools, and flewballoons? Louknewand now youdo, too. Intonation and Attitude There are

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

Exercise 1-21: Squeezed-Out Syllables CD 1 Track 30 Intonation can also completely get rid of certain entire syllables. Some longer words that arestressed on the first syllable squeeze weak syllabl es right out. Cover up the regular columns andread t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD1

The evidence is clear that does not have to happen. You will actually have more rapid economic growth and better paying jobs, leading to higher levels of education and technology if we do this in the proper way. But you and the university, communitie

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

模仿文本: Well, when an economy plunges into a downturn, we know you could expect unemployment to rise, businesses to struggle as demand falls and investment to drop. Now normally economists assume these effects will be reversed as the economy

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

天王罗比威廉姆斯法国献唱好听新单《Go Gentle》!Robbie Williams 现场版可是一点瑕疵都没有哦,天王就是天王。很好听哦,而且他虽然有点年长,可是很有成熟魅力哦。 歌词: You're gonna meet s

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

You try to drop the notion, as if it were not fairly your own; 你试图挥去那团荒谬念头,好像那完全不是你的真实想法, you affect to slight it, as you would slight a boy who presumed on your acquaintance, but whom you have no d

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

November 9th, 1989A sign of the end of the Cold War is near as joyous Germans dance atop the Berlin Wall. Communist East Germany throws open its borders, allowing its citizens to travel freely to the West. 1938What becomes known as Kristallnacht or t

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2010年

October 19th, 1781The decisive victory in the Revolutionary War. British troops under Lord Cornwallis surrender to American and French forces at the battle of York town in Virginia. In a peace treaty a few years later Britain officially recognizes th

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2010年

天王罗比威廉姆斯 Robbie Williams 现身英国 X-Factor 第十季优雅表演新单《Go Gentle》!想想很多小罗的歌迷都已经跟随他十几年了,时间过的好快!虽然已经是大叔模样,但依旧喜欢,这就是爱。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲