-Well, I’m here at South Hampton Eaoheigh. airport on the south coast of England. It’s a small airport with destinations for their flights to the Channel Islands of Guernsey. and Jersey to Alderna

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

52.Hello, Clive! John here! Look, I’m sorry about all this. I had got a quarter when I tried to call you first, 53.But I got a cross line, you see, so I lost it – the quarter, I mean - and then, 5

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

-Now, sir. Are you about to fly? -Not today, no, not from South Hampton. -Now ,so you’re seeing someone off , are you? -Yes, yes. My colleague travels from South Hampton to Paris. -Do you fly a lot

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

Football of course is a team game, isn’t it? However what we tend to hear about all the time are the individual the soccer stars our heroes on the football field. Is it difficult for a football play

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

28.Good morning. Mrs. Temple! Have a seat, won’t you? Dr Hargreaves told me about you. 29.That I was going crazy? 30.Are you going crazy? 31.No, I meant: was that what Dr Hargreaves said? 32.You sai

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

WPC Helen Hanks and I’m stationed in Lewes Police Station which is in the county of “Sussex” in English. My name is Stephen Rowle. I’m a police constable in “Sussex” police. I’ve been a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

39.This is your stop, son! 40.Thanks. 41.Is it left or right here? Excuse me, could you tell me the way to church street, please? 42.Going to Church Street, are you, young man? 43.Yes, I am. 44.Go up

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

-Are you feeling alright, Marco? -Yes, I’m fine, I’m fine, a bit tired, maybe, but fine, really. -Well, let’s go in, then. -What would you have to drink, Marco? -Another Scotch, please. -I think

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

18.Hello? Susan Carter speaking. 19.One moment, Mrs. Carter, I’ve got your husband for you. 20.Hello, darling. 21.Hello, Harry. I can guess what you are going to say. 22.Can you? 23.You’re going t

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

36 So it’s true, then: David and Juanita have decided to get married? 37 Yes, that’s right. 38 Aren’t you going to do anything about it? 39 What’s the problem? Why should I do anything about i

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

51.Coming! 52.Hello, Mrs. Temple! How are you? Let me take you coat. 53.You mustn’t come near me! I have…I have a cold! I got you some wine; here you are! 54.Well, er…would you like to sit down?

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

So, how are you Mr. Berry? Oh, dear, can’t he talk? No, but it’s alright. You can talk to me. Are you his wife, then? Not yet, but we’re getting married soon. It’s OK, John. You’ll be alrigh

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

Hello, Susan Help, Roger. How was your “business” lunch? It was alright. Listen, I’m going to bed for a couple of hours. I need to think. Did you talk about important business? Yes, quite import

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

1.look, who it is! Marcos back! 2.Hello! Marco! 3.When did you come back, Marco? 4.I was back a couple of days ago. I wanted to be back with my friends. I cried everyday I was away, you know? 5.Oh, really Marco? 6.Actually, Im taking an exam: the En

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

BONANNA, CAPONE AND SMITH: FAMILY LAWYERS AND FLUERAL DIRECTORS LONDON-CHICAGO-NEWYOURK-PALERMO Mr. John A Berry Flat 3B Trueleigh court, 11 Church Street, 40532 Washdon Dear Mr. Berry, I’m writing

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

Most people do their shopping in a supermarket, but for fresh fruit and vegetables, many shoppers prefer an outdoor market. It’s summer, and the stores are full of soft fruit, like strawberries, pea

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

-Passport please! And your landing card. -Here you are, my friend. -Huh! This won’t do! You haven’t written your address in Washdon! -I’m staying in a hotel. -Which hotel are you staying? -I’v

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

I’m now on the football pitch where a seven s sick game has just finished. Dave Rtarding has been playing football. “David, what do you like about the game?” “The main aspects owe for us to co

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

Good morning. Here is the nine o'clock news. There has been an escape from Darbridge high-security prison. The prison Warden said that the escape happened after dinner yesterday evening. One of the pr

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

Can you pass the read, please? Annie? And the butter? What did you say, David? I just wanted a bit of bread and butter that’s all. It doesn’t matter. Do you know how many calories there are in a p

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语