-Well. I’m now in the airport lounge. And a lady here waiting to fly I presume. -Yes. I’m going to Jersey. -Have you flown before? -Many times. -Do you find difference between one airline and anot

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

1.–My, You are a professionally trained marriage guidance counselor. Could you describe your work? -Yes, we deal with any type of relationship issue that comes our way. We used to deal with marriage

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

1.Come in! 2.Good afternoon, Mrs. Temple. How are we getting along 3.Go sit down, won’t you? 4.I’d like another prescription for Oblivac, please. 5.I see. Any particular reason? 6.Yes, the pharmac

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

-Are there any particular problems that that men encounter? I’m wondering whether men are more reticent to talk about their feelings. Or is this not true? 9.I get an awful lot of men here who tell m

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

What sort of training does a professional footballer undergo during a typical week? If you are playing a top club, then the training is going to be very intense. The manager or the coach will have obs

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

Tact and diplomacy, very important qualities for this very difficult job. And is it a more difficult job for a woman officer? Are woman police constable Hanks duty’s the same as police constable Row

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

1.–My name is Michael Crane and I teach English as a foreign language. -Have you always been a teacher? -I have been a teacher for the last 20 years, but I’ve also done other jobs. In publishing,

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

-Ok, that’s all for now, everybody. -Excuse me, David. -Ah, yes, Melissa, you wanted to have a word with me. Look, I must apologize about your homework, I don’t seem to have it with me. -I must ha

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

Good evening, here is the 10 o’clock news for today, Monday November 25th. There has been more trouble today at the Plastic Box Factory in Washdon, where a demonstration by environmentalists has now

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

-There we go, there we go! Whee! Daddy’ll be back home soon with some nice new clean diapers for his little Sigismonda! -Ah, that damn phone! -Hello! 2562183. -I’d like to speak to Mr. Peters. -He’

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

1.–My, You are a professionally trained marriage guidance counselor. Could you describe your work? -Yes, we deal with any type of relationship issue that comes our way. We used to deal with marriage

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(847) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

Dear Susan, A wonderful thing has happened to me; they are sending me to Trinidad to try to and catch Hugo Peters, Roger, and the “Boss”. I’m standing in the airport while I’m writing this let

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

42.Well, here we are, back in Bighton, standing in front of our hotel. 43.Today, we’re visiting new English friends of mine, who live here in Brighton. 44.What?Today? 45.Yes, today, honey, so – wh

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

-Excuse me, sir. I see that you are buying some vegetables. Can you tell me what you are buying? -Yes, I’m going to get some beans. They just come into season now. I’m going to have some green pep

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

1.-Kristi. 2.My God. It’s Roger. 3.Who is he? 4.I thought you were in prison. 5.That’s right, I was in prison. Listen, Kristi, you’ve got to help me. 6.Well, see you soon, Kristi- 7.Where’d yo

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

31.We have just passed under Brookless bridge, 32.Where George Washington opened the country’s first freeway in 1894. 33.And on the left we can see the White House. 34.Which is where the president g

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

2.Today I’ve come shopping in Next fashion store in the high street and with me is Juli Right, the assistant store manager. Juli, tell me a bit about Next, what sort of customers do you get here? 3.

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

33.Wow! Romantic or what? Who needs Paris and Rome, when you can come to Newhaven. 34.And then we get the ferry in the evening. At least we’ll be together, won’t we? 35.Yeah, well, it doesn’t lo

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

The doctor will see you now, Mr. Black. Would you come this way, please? OK, thanks. Now, Mr. Black, will you tell me what happened, please? Well, I was in this restaurant, when suddenly I feel this t

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

K: No. Not particularly. I’m trying to hear everything on the radio, French, French news in the morning, every morning, gradually one may gets an ear perhaps for the language. C: What about the pron

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语