Captain. I'll have the med bus packed and ready to go in a half-hour. 上尉。我会让医疗车在半小时内准备好出发 How's Tom? I need to know what happened to him on that ship. 汤姆怎么样了?我得知道他在那艘飞船上发生了

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

小编在此与大家分享GRE句子填空的相关内容,希望对各位备考2015年的新GRE填空有所帮助。 3.医药 卫生 健康 [共26 篇] 1.医生对是否取消手术治疗的看法题continuing...salubrious/efficient 尽管考虑到取

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

空闲时刻,轻松一下。小编在这里跟大家分享几则英语幽默笑话,一起笑一笑~ Henry was from the United States and he had come to London for a holiday. 亨利是个美国人,他到伦敦来度假。 One day he was not feel

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

During the doctor's periodic visit to my elderly mother, I told him that Mother would be celebrating her 98th birthday in few days. Delighted by the news, he bent down and gave her a kiss for the occa

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

英文中对医生的称呼 doctor; physician: 医生 medical officer; surgeon: 军医 cure; treat: 医治 cure sb of his illness: 医好某人的病 give sb medical treatment: 给某人医病 take st

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

初到美国,去医院看病令人发怵,不仅不熟悉这里的规章制度,语言也是问题,医学上的词语也让人颇感陌生。 一次,我患尿路感染,去看医生,想要个处方,医生不给,还说:I have no cultu

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Most people often dream at night. When they wake in the morning they say to themselves, What a strange dream I had! I wonder what made me dream that. Sometimes dreams are frightening. Sometimes, in dreams, wishes come true. At other times we are trou

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

这首歌出自Jackson Browne,他以南加州民谣摇滚客自居,73年与The Eagles成员Glenn Frey合写畅销金曲《Take It Easy》打开创作名气,74年专辑《Late For The Sky》荣获滚石杂志推选为史上最佳百张专辑之一

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

最近,一个东北女子在北京医院怒斥黄牛的视频在网上被疯传。原来,女子发现黄牛们和医院保安串通一气在医院等候室插队,从而把挂号费从300元炒到4500元。这大北京,若我回家死道上了,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It flew in the face of conventional wisdom, which was huge enthusiasm for the cool new technology of that age, which was the X-ray machine. 这对于这一观念是很大的冲击,尤其是对于当时的新科技X光机器的巨大热情。 And it

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

So I signed the discharge papers, and an ambulance came, paramedics came to take her home. 我在出院单上签了名, 一辆救护车来后急救人员将她送回了家。 And I went back to my work on the wards. 之后我回到了我在诊所的工

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

The great novelist had gone mad, but now there seemed to be some hope for his recovery. For six months, he had been sitting at his typewriter pounding out a novel. Finally, he pronounced it completed

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Rachel: What are you talking about?! Mindy, the guy is the devil! He's Satan in a smock! Mindy: Look, I know he's not perfect, but the truth is, at the end of the day, I still really wanna be Mrs. Dr. Barry Farber,D.D.S. Rachel: Oh God. Mindy: I hope

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

The New Doctor 新来的医生 A woman went to doctor's office. She was seen by one of the new doctors, but after about 5 minutes in the examination room, she burst out, screaming as she ran down the hall. An older doctor stopped and asked her what t

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Fern! snapped her mother. 弗恩!妈妈厉声叫住她, Stop it! Stop inventing these wild tales! 住口!别胡编这些鬼话了! I'm not inventing, said Fern. 我没胡编,弗恩说, I'm just telling you the facts. 我只是告诉你一件

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Why don't you take one and get out of here? 拿一包就赶紧滚吧 What's your problem? 你是怎么回事儿 I'm not standing in line with this razor-back. 我才不想和这个背上长刺的家伙一起排队 Ones like him are the reason the Ski

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

One day, a poor boy who was trying to pay his way through school by selling goods door to door found that he only had one dime left. He was hungry so he decided to beg for a meal at the next house.一天,一个贫穷的小男孩为了攒够学费

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

一位非法入境的捷克女性的尸体在下水道里被发现。在调查过程中,他们正在一步步揭开隐藏在成功医生背后的罪恶。原来是医生担心受害者和他儿子的关系暴露而害死她的。与此同时,Cast

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第二季

一位县医院内科医生的尸体被发现躺在别人的棺材里面。因此Beckett和Castle需要进入医院和医生的生活中去调查,以便找出凶手。与此同时,Castle和前妻因为给女儿帮忙弄音乐会的门票使得彼此

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第三季

VANCOUVER, April 29 (Xinhua) -- A measles disease outbreak was declared in central Alberta and the western Canadian province's major cities such as Calgary and Edmonton. There have been 22 cases of measles in the province during recent weeks, and mor

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(253) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻