Robert Gordon is phoning to book a hotel room in Paris. Receptionist: 45-21-64. Allo? Robert: Is that the Saint-Martine Hotel? Receptionist: Oui. Yes, it is. Can I help you? Robert: Have you got a double room for the night of 23rd July? Receptionist:

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Is that the Manager? Speaking. Can I be of any assistance? Could you speed up your switchboard a bit, please? I booked a call to Brussels a good twenty minutes ago and I haven't had a reply yet. Well, perhaps they are rather busy at this time of the

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Hello, I want a cab. OK. What address is it? 1120 East 32nd Street. Right. The cab will be there in a few minutes. Would you mind passing the salt, please? Certainly. What's your job? I'm an accountant. Oh! Do you enjoy it? No. I don't really like it

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

“旅游业英语” English for Tourism 第六课: 提供建议 Lesson 6: Making Recommendations 各位听众朋友好,我是澳大利亚澳洲广播电台中文部节目主持人马 健媛。在第

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

“旅游业英语” English for Tourism 第五课: 提供建议 Lesson 5: Making Recommendations 各位听众朋友好. 欢迎您收听“旅游业英语”第五讲,我是澳大 利亚澳洲广播电

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

Page 1 of 8 “旅游业英语” English for Tourism 第十课: 为人指路 Lesson 10: Giving Directions (continued) 各位听众朋友好。欢迎您收听“旅游业英语”,我是澳洲广播电

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

What are you going to do after this lesson? I'm probably going to have a cup of tea. What about you? Oh, I'm going to the post office. I see. Can you come and see me at nine o'clock? I'm afraid not. You see, I'm meeting Mr. Green at nine. I hear you

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

I'm going to clean the blackboard. But you can't do that. Why can't I? We haven't got a duster. Did you walk to the match? No. I went by car. Did John go by car, too? No. He cycled. Hello, and how did you spend the holiday? I played tennis till lunch

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Can I help you? Yes, please. I'd like some instant coffee. Certainly. How much would you like? A large jar, please. That's a very nice cardigan. Is it new? Yes. It was very cheap. I got it in a sale. I like it very much. It suits you very well. Oh, t

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Instructor: Listen to these people. They are all taking things to be repaired. Of course, they want to know how much it will cost and how long it will take. Listen to their questions and write the answers you hear. Here is an example. Woman: How much

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Sophie: Here's some coffee. George: Oh, fantastic ... er ... is there any sugar? Sophie: Sugar ... yes, of course ... here you are. George: Thanks ... er ... Sophie: What's the matter now? These: Er ... are there any chocolate biscuits? Sophie: No, t

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

1. I borrow videos every week. I can watch cartoons or adventures at any time and I can watch them over and over again. I never watch children's programs on television any more. 2. My wife likes the video because she doesn't speak any English. But I

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Actress Virginia Darlington, who plays Judy in the TV soap opera Texas, got married yesterday surrounded by armed bodyguards at the most luxurious hotel in Texas, the Mansion. The 39-year-old star exchanged vows with plastic surgeon Henry Jones under

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Special announcement for Mr. Valans. Would Mr. Valans, passenger on Pan Am Flight Number 35212 to New York, please contact the Pan Am transfer desk immediately. Mr. Valans to contact the Pan Am transfer desk immediately, please. This is a security an

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

1. At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be twelve one and fifty seconds. 2. The code for Didcot has been changed. Please dial 05938 and then the number. 3. In the train crash in India, three hundred and twenty-five people are fear

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Good morning. Can I see Mr. Johnson, please? Have you an appointment? Yes, at half past ten. What's your name, please? McDonald, Jane McDonald. Ah, yes. Mr. Johnson's expecting you. This way, please. Mr. Johnson's room is on the next floor. What does

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Can I help you, sir? We want a meal. What sort of meal? A hot one or a cold one? A salad, I think. Which one, sir? A ham or a beef salad? What's this sort of salad in English? Which one are you looking at, sir? That one over there, next to the bread

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

What flights are there from London to Vienna tomorrow? If you'd like to take a seat, I'll find out for you. I'd like to travel first class, please. BEA Flight BE 502 takes off from Heathrow at 0925, and flies direct. What time have I got to get there

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Page 1 of 7 “旅游业英语” English for Tourism 第二十四讲: 退房 Lesson 24: Checking Out (continued) 各位听众朋友,欢迎您收听“旅游业英语”。我是澳大利亚澳洲广

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游业英语

Page 1 of 6 “旅游业英语” English for Tourism 第十六课: 讨论旅游内容 Lesson 16: Discussing a Tour 各位听众朋友好,欢迎您收听“旅游业英语”教程。我是澳大利亚

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游业英语