Woman A: I can't stand places like Majorca or the Costa Brava. Man: No, nor can I. Woman A: You know, where you have to share the beach with thousands of other people and everyone speaks English. Woman B: Oh, I don't mind that. Man: Oh, I do. I never

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

“旅游业英语” English for Tourism 第二课: 接受电话预定房间 Lesson 2: Taking a Reservation Over the Phone 各位朋友好,欢迎您收听为旅游及服务业人员提供的初级“

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

Is that Mr. Smith's son? No, it isn't. It's Mr. Morgan's son. Is he Irish? No, he isn't. He is Welsh. Is there any shampoo in the cupboard? No, I'm sorry. There isn't any. Is there any soap, then? Yes. There is a whole pack of soap. Where does Miss S

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Here comes my secretary. She is an extremely good-looking young woman, don't you think? Yes, but she isn't very good at her work. Perhaps you are right. But I like her all the same. Good evening, and how have you spent the day? I serviced and cleaned

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Is that Mrs. Brown? No, it isn't. It's Mrs. Bright. Is she English? No, she isn't. She is American. Is there any cream in the refrigerator? No. There isn't any, I'm afraid. Is there any milk, then? Yes, there is plenty of milk. Where does Pedro come

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

I think a doctor should be a friendly person. Yes. I agree. Would you like some more potatoes? I'm sorry I can't manage any more. Thank you. Would you like something to drink? Just coffee, please. Are you sure? Quite certain. Thank you. What are you

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Jurg: Mrs. Scott ... Mrs. Scott: Yes? Jurg: I'm afraid I've had an accident. Mrs. Scott: Oh, dear, what's happened? Jurg: I've spilt my coffee. Mrs. Scott: Never mind. Here's a cloth. Klaus is using the launderette for the first time. Klaus: Excuse m

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Presenter: Now before the weather report, we have some road news for you from Philip Thomson. Philip Thomson: Yes, well, the A4l is still very busy at the Dome roundabout this morning. Harrow Road, the A404, Harrow Road is now flowing freely, no prob

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Dialogue 1: Passenger: West London Air Terminal, please. I have to be there by 11:10. Taxi Driver: I can't promise, but I'll do my best. Taxi Driver: You're just in time. Seventy pence, please. Passenger: Thanks a lot. Here's eighty pence. You can ke

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Lesson Thirty Section One: Tapescript. Telephone Conversations: (1) (Ringing of phone) Woman: Four six hour oh. Can I help you? Narrator: Stop. (2) Man: His lines busy at the moment. Do you want to hold? Narrator: Stop. (3) Woman: Theres no reply on

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

(a) Tomatoes! Tomatoes! Forty p a pound. Yer lovely salad tomatoes today. Lots o'lovely mush. Fifty p half pound, and a punnet o'strawberries ... for one pound. (b) You have exactly three and a half hours before polling stations close. Three and a ha

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

1. Add two and four; eight and ten; fourteen and seven. 2. Subtract six from eighteen; four from eleven; five from nineteen. 3. Multiply two by eight; five by three; six by four. 4. Divide six by three; eight by two; twenty by five. 1. I'll take a co

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

1. Four, nine, seventy-seven Fourth of September, nineteen seventy-seven 2. Twenty-four, eight, sixty-three Twenty-fourth of August, nineteen sixty-three 3. Seven, seven forty-three Seventh of July, nineteen forty-three 1. Ten sixty-six 2. Seventeen

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Cigarette? No, thanks. Not before lunch. Please have one. It's a new brand. I honestly don't feel like one at the moment, thanks. I believe you take in foreign students. Yes, if you don't mind sharing. How much is it? Nine pounds per week including h

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Can I see Zulu on Sunday? I'm not sure. Do you like football? Yes, very much. Would you like to go to a match on the 18th of December? I'd like to see Coming Home at the Royal Theatre. What a good idea! Do you know what time it starts? I think it sta

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Excuse me, but could you tell me the way to the cinema, please? No, I'm sorry I can't. I'm a stranger in these parts. But why don't you ask that man with a beard? He'll be able to tell you, I'm sure. Which one do you mean? Look, the one over there, b

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Do you think you could stop whistling? I'm trying to write an essay. Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were in the other room. Is it alright if I leave my rucksack on the back seat? Yes, of course. Go ahead. And would you mind if I took off my shoes? My f

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

I want to fly to Geneva on or about the first. I'll just see what there is. I want to go economy, and I'd prefer the morning. Lufthansa Flight LH 203 leaves at 0920. What time do I have to be there? The coach leaves for the airport at 0815. You must

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

How shall I do it, sir? Just tidy it up a bit, please. Do you want some spray? No, nothing at all. Thank you very much. Is anybody looking after you? No. I'm after a size 40 V-neck pullover in grey. The best I can do is a 36. Could you order me one?

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Mr. Hanson: Could I have my bill, please? Waitress: Yes, sir. One moment, please. (She brings the bill and the customer looks at it carefully.) Mr. Hanson: Could you kindly explain this to me? What is item 6? Waitress: Perhaps I cou1d go through it f

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力