US National Spelling Bee Has a Surprise Winner Fourteen-year-old Karthik Nemmani of Texas won the Scripps National Spelling Bee Thursday night. His victory was a surprise even to him. 周四晚,德克萨斯州14岁的卡西克(Karthik Nemmani)赢得了

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

《美国偶像》八强晋级赛继续,选手轮番挑战全美公告牌流行金榜。节目现场Iggy Azalea联手Jennifer Hudson献唱新单《Trouble》,究竟她们会带来怎样精彩的表演呢?四名选手又会演唱哪些精彩的歌

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

THE PRESIDENT: I just welcomed five of our nation's university coaches to the Oval Office to thank them for going overseas to boost the morale of our troops. It was very interesting listening to them -- Charlie Weis is going to say a few comments abo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 Whether you're firing up the grill, fired up for some college football, or filling up the car for one last summer road-trip-Happy Labor Day weekend. 无论你是准备点燃烧烤炉,还是要去大学橄榄球赛场加油

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Unit 9 Twenty-one kind faces 第9单元 二十一张友善的面孔 Yesterday was one of my most challenging days of backpacking ao far. First, a little girl tan up and pinched me! Then, not even five minutes later, some boys made a game out of throw

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Unit 8 Warmth for Everyone 第8单元 温暖满人间 Tomorrow is a special day. Each year on December 24th, our family gathers together the unused blankets and jackets we have in our house. 明天是个特殊的日子,每年的十二月二十四日,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Unit 3 Dull Axe 第3单元 钝了的斧子 Jon likes his job and he used to be quite good at it. In fact, ten years ago when he began working at TT, he was considered one of the best in the company. However, over the past few years Jon'sperformance a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

旨在挖掘全美超级明星的造星真人秀《美国偶像》十四季盛大回归!决赛里程首站评委们奔赴人才济济的纳什维尔海选,数千人蠢蠢欲动,究竟谁能顺利晋级下一轮的好莱坞周?精彩不容错过

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

Every time our eyes meet This feeling inside me Is almost more than I can take Baby when you touch me I can feel how much you love me And it just blows me away I've never been this close to anyone or anything I can hear your thoughts I can see your d

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

《Top of the world 》世界之巅中英双语歌词对照: Such a feelings coming over me 这样的感觉向我靠近 There is wonder in most everything I see 仿佛我身边注定隐藏奇迹 Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes 天空万

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

这次AMA用大翘臀这首曲子作为终场:Jennifer和Iggy这首节操尽碎的小黄歌势必要让一群宅男粉丝死在血泊之中了。大家点开之前千万要补足HPPP呀~ Big, big booty What you got a big booty Big, big booty What y

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

罗拉多州奥罗拉市《蝙蝠侠前传3:黑暗骑士崛起》首映式枪击案造成12人遇难,数十人受伤的惨剧。奥巴马总统利用每周电视讲话悼念遇难者,并号召全美人民为受害者祈祷。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

第40届美国音乐奖(American Music Awards)于美国时间11/18晚间在洛杉矶诺基亚剧院举行,人气偶像Justin Bieber一共抱回年度艺人、流行/摇滚类最受欢迎男歌手、流行/摇滚类最受欢迎专辑【Believe】等三

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

超级碗(Super Bowl)马上就要开战,其实这就是美国职业橄榄球联赛的季末总决赛。除了球赛,场中的halftime show表演、插播的创意广告都会成为全美文化热点。不过大多朋友对橄榄球还是相对陌生

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

A woman who was bullied over her height is inching her way into the record books with what she believes are the longest legs in the US - measuring a whopping 49.5 inches. 一女子曾因身高受欺负,现因其拥有美国最长腿而跻身记录册

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hi everybody. 大家好。 This week, because Democrats and responsible Republicans came together, the government was reopened, and the threat of default was removed from our economy. 本周,由于民主党人和有责任心的共和党人同心协力

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Unit 7 Sunbathing 单元 7 日光浴 Jen spent almost all of her vacation sunbathing on the roof of her hotel. 珍的假期几乎都在旅馆屋顶上沐日光浴。 She wore a bathing suit the first day, but on the second, she decided that no one co

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Unit 11 Amazing pig 单元 11 惊人的猪 A reporter hear about an amazing pig and goes out to the farm in Arkansas to get the story. He finds the farmer near teh barn and asks him if the rumors about his pig are ture. 一名记者听闻有条惊人的

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Unit 6 Hot Air Balloon 单元 6 热气球 A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes he is lost. He reduces height and spots a man down below. 有个人驾着热气球,却发现自己迷路了。他降低高度后,发现下面有个人。

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人