Senior party official and national political advisor Ling Jihua has been put under investigation for suspected serious disciplinary violations. The Party's Central Commission for Discipline Inspection has announced the investigation in a brief statem

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

一、总论 全国翻译专业资格(水平)考试英语口译二级考试设口译综合能力测试和口译实务(交替传译)测试。 (一)考试目的来源:考试大 检验应试者的口译实践能力是否达到专业译员水

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

National Defense University, Washington, D.C. 7:31 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Tonight, Id like to update the American people on the international effort that we have led in Libya - what weve done, what we plan to do, and why this matters to us. I want t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Topic 1-TV series on China's anti-graft campaign goes viral In the Name of People, a television series about China's anti-corruption drive has taken audience of all ages by storm. Its been hailed as a milestone in recent Chinese TV production. Why ar

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

上一讲我们谈的话题是 Competition - 竞 争。我们学了这样几个英文词汇: 1 perfect competition 完全竞争 2 imperfect competition 不完全竞争 3 monopoly 垄断 如同我们

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

April 22 is a very important holiday. It's National Jelly Bean Day. Anyone who loves these delicious, flavoursome, colourful little sweets should treat themselves on this day. They should also check and make sure their family and friends are jelly be

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

Part I Writing (30minutes) 注意:此部分试题在答题卡1上。 Part II Reading Comprehension (Skimming and Scanning)(15 minutes) Directions: In this part, you will have 15 minutes to go over the passage quickly and answer the questions on Answer Sheet 1.F

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

一.写作部分(9:00-9:30) Part Ⅰ Writing (30 minutes) Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write A Letter of Apology according to the outline given below. You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below in Ch

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

Part I Writing (30 minutes) 注意:此部分试题在答题卡 1 上。 Part II Reading Comprehension (Skimming and Scanning) (15 minutes) Directions: In this part, you will have 15 minutes to go over the passage quickly and answer the questions on Answer Sheet

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

Hi, everybody. I'm at Millennium Steel in Princeton, Indiana, to have a town hall with workers on National Manufacturing Day. Because in many ways, manufacturing is the quintessential middle-class job. And after a decade of losing jobs, American manu

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

昨晚的表演让四位评委甚至全国观众都产生了分歧,然而有比赛就会有淘汰,选手们终究会有人抱憾离场。今晚,结果即将揭晓......谁将无缘舞台?我们拭目以待。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 全美达人第九季

2004年全国硕士研究生入学统一考试英语试题 Section I Listening Comprehension Directions: This section is designed to test your ability to understand spoken English. You will hear a sel

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

2005年全国硕士研究生入学考试英语试题及答案 Section I Use of English Directions: Read the following text. Choose the best word(s) for each numbered blank and mark A, B, C or D on ANS

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

HRW: Bahrain Not Ready for National Dialogue 巴林尚未做好全国对话的准备 STATE DEPARTMENT Human Rights Watch says Bahrain's expulsion of a senior State Department official last week shows the kingdom is not serious about political reforms

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(七月)

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen: Today I would like to begin with a story. There was once a physical therapist who traveled all the way from America to Africa to do a census about mountain gorillas. These gorillas are a main attraction to touris

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Weekly Address: Investments in Education, Innovation, and Infrastructure are an Essential Down Payment on our Future 每周电视讲话:在教育、创新和基础设施上的投资是对我们未来的基本首付 WASHINGTON In this weeks address, P

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Its among the most famous race courses in the world, but here in Aintree and alteration to the fences has been described by organizers as the biggest change in the history of the Grand National. The jumps will still look the same, but beneath the spi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Beijing ranked No 3 on the list of top 10 most congested cites in China, following Jinan and Harbin, according to a report by China Academy of Transportation Sciences. 交通运输部科学研究院近日发布的报告显示,北京位居全国十大

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Ukraine's acting president Oleksandr Tuchynov has lashed out at Russia and separatist groups in the East of Ukraine. He spoke at the start of a roundtable dialogue as part of an initiative of the organization for security and cooperation in Europe. T

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

Rescue teams stopped work, troops bowed their heads and China's president stood in silence in central Beijing exactly one week after the Sichuan earthquake left tens of thousands of people dead. Sirens wailed and flags flew at half-mast as China bega

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角