A: Id like to change these pesos,please. [00:01.21]A:我想兑换这些比索,劳驾。 [00:02.43]B: How do you want them? [00:03.17]B:你要换什么面值的钱? [00:03.92]A: It doesnt make any difference. [00:04.74]A:随便。 [00:

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

我可以在这兑换些外币吗? May change foreign currency here? 我想把一些美金换成英镑。 I'd like to change some US dollars into sterling pounds. 今天的兑换率是多少? What's today's exchange rate? 一美金兑换8.5人民币

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

This is AP News Minute. President Trump is urging members of Congress to go against the NRA. Trump is also calling for more armed teachers, a higher minimum age for buying assault rifles and stronger background checks. The Supreme Court has turned do

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(二)月

This is AP News Minute. Massachusetts' governor says the massive winter storm may have brought his state its highest high tide on record. The storm caused widespread coastal flooding in Massachusetts and it dropped up to eighteen inches of snow from

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(一)月

change 兑换,改变 conductor 售票员 except 除之外 fare 车费,车票 get off 下车 neither 也不 none 没有任何东西 note 纸币 passenger 乘客 tramp 流浪汉

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

Did you find everything okay? Yes, I did. By the way, in case there's a flaw in the CD player, can I return it? Yes, but you must return it within 30 days. Is there a charge for that? I know the other stores have a restocking fee. There will be no ch

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

泰瑞换完了澳元,有想兑换一些旅行支票。他问了兑换比率、服务费,复签完后,发现自己竟然忘了带护照,这下又该怎么办呢? Listen Read Learn Bank clerk: May I help you? Terry: Yes, can I cash my traveler's check here? Bank clerk: Of course, we'd be happy to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Yes. And what kind of currency do you want to change? 好的。那么,您要兑换哪种货币呢? I want to exchange some sterling pounds for dollars. 我想将一些英镑兑换成美元。 What's it you wish to change? 您想要换什么? Wh

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 How much do you like to change? 您要换多少钱? Do you like to know something about the exchange rate? 您要了解兑换率的情况吗? Some U.S. dollars, all right? 给您一些美元, 行吗? Give y

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

A:Hello Mr Janus. What can we do for you today? 您好,Janus先生。今天我们能为您做些什么吗? B:Hello, Xiao Ping. It's that time again;I want to convert my salary. You know, it's so annoying. I wish my company could just pay me in RM

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Now Your Turn A: Can I help you? B: Can you show me a pair of jeans? A: OK. What size do you wear? B: I dont know. A: No problem, Ill take your measurementsOK, what color do you like? B: Dark blue, please. A: Please try this one onHow does it feel? B

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Bank clerk: May I help you? Terry: Yes, can I cash my traveler's check here? Bank clerk: Of course, we'd be happy to cash it for you. Terry: What's the cashing rate? Bank clerk: Well, it's listed on the electronic board on the left. We cash it at pre

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

8 厌倦竞争 3句英文任你选 She was dissatisfied with her salary. 她对自己的薪水不满意。 He had the audacity to ask for an increase in salary. 他竟然厚着脸皮要求增加薪水。 I really hate the competition in getting a pro

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has named Steve Biegun as special representative for North Korea. He will direct U.S. policy towards North Korea and lead efforts to achieve President Donald Trump's goal of the final, fully verified denuclearization of

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(九月)

Malaysia Airlines says in a statement that its representatives have been in touch with the families of those onboard the missing MH370 flight to initiate an advance compensation payment process. It says this is to assist the family members in meeting

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

13. I'd like some coins for this note. 我想把这张纸币换成硬币。 还能这样说: I want to change this note to some coins. Please change this note to some coins for me. 应用解析: change one's note 改变态度; sound a false not

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Both U.S. President George Bush and his successor, Barack Obama, are emphasizing the importance of a smooth transition, so Mr. Obama can tackle the country's economic problems as soon as he takes office on January 20. 美国总统布什和准备接替他

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年11月