I am calling to see if you have accepted our claim. 我想知道你方是否接受了我方的索赔。 I am calling to see if you have acccpted our claim. 我想知道你方是否接受了我方的索赔。 We have dccided to compensate your loss. 我

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语初阶

The claim should be referred to the insurance company. 你方应该向保险公司索赔。 Your goods arrived are badly damaged. 你们的货物抵达时损坏得很严重。 The claim should be referred to the insurance company. 你方应该向保险

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语初阶

1. Hello, is that Susan who applied for an accountant in our company through the phone? 你好,请问是苏珊吗?你是否打电话申请过我们公司的会计一职? 2. So have you accepted offers from other conpanies? 你接受其他公司的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

I want to change some RMB into American dollars. 我想把人民币兑换成美元。 Excuse me. Do you exchange foreign money? 请问你们兑换外币吗? Yes. What kind of currency do you want? 是的,你要兑换什么货币? I want to chan

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: What kind of car insurance do you have? B: I went with the Automobile Club. A: Why did you choose that company? B: I looked at the price of the type of insurance that I wanted. A: What should I think about in choosing services? B: There are websit

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 买车-Buying a Car

A:Hello,how can I help? 您好,我如何为您效劳? B:Hello there. I need to buy some foreign currency for a business trip. How much can I exchange? 你好。我需要买些外币在出差时用。我能够兑换多少钱? A:That does depend

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A:Ah, Hello. So, you are back? 啊,您好。您回来了? B:Yes. I received everything in the post this morning. 是的。今天早上我收到了寄来的所有东西。 A:That's good. Could I please see the originals of everything? 那好。我能

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A:Hello and welcome. How may I be of service? 您好,欢迎。我如何为您效劳? B:Hello. I want to buy some RMB, is it OK to use US dollars? 你好。我想买一些人民币,用美元买可以吗? A:Yes,of course. What's the amount you'

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Confirmation of inspection 检验事宜确认 A: It's time to come to the question of inspection. 我们该讨论一下商品检验的问题了吧? B: Right. Then how can we arrange for the deal? 好的。那么我们该怎么办安排这件事呢?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

4 薪水待遇 3句英文任你选 After taxes and insurances , there is not much money left to take home. 扣除税金和保险后,剩下能拿到手里的钱就不多了。 50 you must be making a lot more than you were before, right? 那你赚的肯

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

3 洽谈薪水 3句英文任你选 What is your salary at present? 你现在的薪水是多少? What are your salary expectations now? 你现在期望的薪水是多少? I think you'll find I'm worth that. 我想你们会发现我是值得拿那样高的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

South Korea Calls for Talks with North Korea on Winter Olympics South Korea has offered to hold high-level talks with North Korea over the North possibly taking part in the Winter Olympic Games next month. 韩国政府提议与朝鲜举行高级别会谈

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Customer: Hello, I would like to open an account, but I do not know what account it should be. 顾客:你好。我想开立一个帐户,但我不知道要开哪种帐户。 Clerk: Do you often dep

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

9. Could you give me some small notes? 给我一些小票好吗? 还能这样说: Do you have small notes for me? Can you offer me small notes? 谚语: Even a small star shines in the darkness. 星星再小,也会发光。 10. Please sign the

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

【生词预览】 allright (加强语气)确实, cash 把支票兑换成现金, teller 银行出纳员 【笑话原文】 It sMeAllRight Aprettyyoungladywenttocashacheckatabank.Thetellerexaminedit,thenasked,Canyouidentifyyourself? Lookingpuz

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

捡50个烟蒂,就可以换1包纸巾。这本是嵊州市政府为提升市民环卫意识发起的活动。但是随着时间的推移,事情的发展脱离了策划者的初衷。兑换纸巾的市民越来越多,兑换现场排起了长龙,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

ex all [x.a.] 除净 ex coupon [x.c.] 无息票 ex dividend [x.d.] 除息;除股息 ex gratia extinguishment allowance 特惠结业津贴 ex gratia grant 特惠补助金 ex gratia payment 特惠津贴

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

本期内容: Emperor Akihito plans to abdicate in favour of Crown Prince Naruhito, Japanese media reported. He would be the first monarch to step down from the Chrysanthemum Throne in 200 years. The timing was not specified. Akihito, who has reign

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

A: What can I help you with today? B: I need to talk to you about transferring. A: Where did you want to transfer to? B:I have no idea. A:You have plenty of time to think about it. B: What do I need to do in order to transfer? A:You're going to need

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 转学-Transferring to a Universit