【句子对照】 Nice shades! They make you look like Tom Cruise. 很酷的太阳镜!这让你看起来象汤姆.克鲁斯。 【关键俚语】 Shades 英:Sunglasses; tinted glasses. 中:太阳镜

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【句子对照】 I ran a marathon last week. It was so long and I was so tired. I didn't really feel like there was a light at the end of the tunnel until I saw the finish line. 我上周参加了马拉松赛跑。路程太长了,我非常地累,直到看到终点线,我才感觉有一

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【句子对照】 The job was easy as pie, and we finished up an hour early. 这工作太容易了,我们提前一小时就完成了。 【关键俚语】 Easy as pie 英:Very simple; easily 中:极容易

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【句子对照】 Peter and Sabah have really been on the same wavelength lately -- they agree about almost everything. 近来皮特和萨拉志趣十分相投,几乎在每件事情上都达成了一致。 【关键俚语】 on the same wavelength 英:Sharing a common understanding; thi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【句子对照】 How did you pull dinner together so fast? It only took you 10 minutes! 你怎么这么快就把晚饭做好了?只花了10分钟! 【关键俚语】 pull something together (verb phrase) 英:to get things organized, especially without much preparation 中:安

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【句子对照】 I've heard that Greedie Corporation is a terrible place to work, because the company is filled with back stabbers and liars. 我听说在格利迪公司工作简直让人无法忍受,因为公司里的人不是背后说别人的坏话,就是说谎。 【关键俚语】 Back stabbe

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【俚语】 Gold Digger人人都是拜金女? 淘金者;以美色骗取男人钱财的女人 【例句】 Imagine a gold digger who has made considerable efforts in a mine, only to find that the mine ore is worthless. 想象一下,有个淘金者

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音标发音视频

【句子对照】 We were all totally stressed out --- we thought something awful must have happened to you. Mrs. Smith was worried sick, and Chase is practically a basket case. 我们简直都紧张死了我们以为你出了什么事情。史密斯太太都急出病来了,而蔡斯简直

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【句子对照】 Powell is getting into the nuts and bolts of a timeline for implementing the Mitchell proposals. 鲍威尔正为执行米切尔的建议作具体时间安排。 【关键俚语】 nuts and bolts 英:The detailed and practical aspects of a subject or activity 中:

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【句子对照】 He took French leave during the dinner party. 宴会上他不辞而别。 【关键俚语】 French leave 英:leaving without saying goodbye. 中:不辞而别

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【句子对照】 The new movie by Steven is getting a lot of hype. 史蒂文的新片正在大作广告。 【关键俚语】 Hype 英:Loud advertising and promotion 中:大作广告

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【句子对照】 Let's all sit around and brainstorm about how to solve global warming. 我们一起做下来集体讨论一下如何解决全球变暖的问题。 【关键俚语】 brainstorm 英:To concentrate on finding ideas, either alone or as a group; to think hard about a sol

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

【句子对照】 She showed up at the party wearing nothing but her birthday suit. 她出现在聚会上的时候什么也没有穿。 【关键俚语】 birthday suit 英:Wearing nothing but skin; the state of nakedness. 中:裸体

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

日常用语:Got it? 懂没懂?明白了吗? 例句: Well, that guy has only been here a month and hes been promoted I dont get it. 那家伙才来了一个月,凭什么提拔他,我真是搞不懂。 You've got it. 你明白了。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

释义 A way of admitting a mistake, and apologizing for that mistake, without actually apologizing. 表示道歉的方式之一,相当于my fault, my mistake, I apologize。但实际并不是很重要的事情,并且这些事情也不会有很严重

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【俚语】 burn someone up 激怒某人 注意:burn的意思大家应该都知道,表示燃烧。burn someone up连起来的意思表面上看好像是燃烧某人!听起来是不是很恐怖很terrifying! 但是呢,这个词组在俚语中的

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【俚语】 bring up 提及;抚养 注意:bring up 抚养;养育;教养;提出;呕吐;调出 【例句】 1.He was brought up by his uncle. 他是叔叔拉扯大的。 2.He brought up the issue again at the meeting. 会上他又把那件事

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【俚语】 bump into 偶然遇到;意外撞到 注意:bump into一般用来形容偶遇熟悉的人,毫无预兆地碰到(事前并未约好)。 【例句】 1.I happened to bump into Mervyn Johns in the hallway. 我在走廊里意外碰见了

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【俚语】 be at a loose end 无所事事;闲着没事 近段时间很多人都过着忙忙碌碌的生活,不过你有没有过完成手头上所有事情后有那么一点点的空闲时间呢?当我们有空却不知道做些什么打发的时

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

1. dunno 1. 不知道,I don't know的缩略形式 - Where are we exactly? - 我们到底在什么地方? - Dunno. - 不知道。 2. psyched 2.兴奋的,喜不自胜的 I'm really psyched about my new job! 终于找到新工作了,我高兴得要

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语