图片1 Paul Kerrison is a friend of Maura from England who was visiting North America for the first time. In this interview you get to know Paul, and hear about his American adventures in New York City and the Independence Day celebrations he attend

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

影片对白 Morgan: Hey, have you eaten? Kate: No, but I'm not- Morgan: Neither have I. I realized I'm totally starving. We could grab a quick bite. Kate: Okay. Morgan: Yeah? Kate: All right. Morgan: Looks pretty good. Perfect. Kate: No, Morgan, it's--

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

【课堂详解】 All my dear listeners, please listen to the following sentences: We had a blast at the amusement park. We stayed there all day and night. Listen againWe had a blast at the amusement park. We stayed there all day and night. 亲爱的听

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

【课堂详说】 第七、我们可以说be a back seat driver. It is an interesting slang. In English, it means a passenger in a vehicle who keeps giving advice to the driver how he or she should drive. 中文意思是对驾驶者指手画脚的乘客

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

图片1 Have you ever been wasted? It is a slang word for something that is fun and important if you are going to a lot of parties. Check out Robins story below and see if you can guess what wasted means.

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

If you're studying a foreign language, you'll know that learning vocabulary can often be a painstaking process. After all, there are thousands upon thousands of words, expressions and idioms to learn. But sometimes, new words appear that can confound

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Hey, Mark, I forgot. Can you tell me one more time? Does the party start at 7:00 or 8:00? 京晶:嘿,马克,我又忘了派对几点开始了。你能再告诉我一次吗?7点还是8点? Mark: Geez, do I have to tell y

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台