推荐产品之情景对话对话1C: Please show me your new product. 请让我看看你们的新产品。 S: Yes, here you are. 好的,给您。 C: It's in good quality. What about the price? 质量很好,多少钱? S: Sixty Yuan. 60元。 C:

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

How important is quality to you? Its very important to me. Unfortunately, a lot of the time its also very expensive. But not all of the time. It depends on what you buy. I can buy very good quality clothes very cheaply. They are often the same qualit

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-Q

So, I'm going to start off with kind of the buzzkill a little bit. 好吧,我的开场可能有点让人扫兴 Forty-two million people were displaced by natural disasters in 2010. 四千两百万人在2010年因灾成为无家可归的人。 Now,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Now, this quickly, my day job sent me to work out of our Milan office for a few months, 很快,因为日常工作的缘故,我会有几个月不在米兰, so I was like, what will I do? 有时候会迷惘,我要去做些啥啊? So I actuall

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Now we have instant neighborhoods outside. 现在大家都成了新的邻居。 So the Exo is designed to be simply, basically like a coffee cup. 这个房屋系统被设计的很简洁,基本上很像一个咖啡杯。 They can actually stack toge

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Wake up. It's Tuesday, and the DJ didn't come. 醒醒。今天是周二,而那个音乐主持没来。 Maybe he just drank too much. 或许他喝多了而已。 No! He didn't show at all. There's no DJ fresh-and-local in my ones and twos. 不是!他

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

话说回来,一年一度的双十一又来了。相信各位童鞋已经都储备好干粮,准备好购物车,准备大干一票了。英语君身边有很多妹子都纷纷开启海淘技能,毕竟某宝已经是各位妹子的老战场了,

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音标发音视频

When I was growing up, I always thought the theatre was for rich people. I guess in a way it is. Theatre tickets in London are pretty expensive, especially for a whole family. But as I got older, I found you could go to the theatre quite cheaply. I f

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-T

1. Q: What did the man complain? A) The professors presentation was not convincing enough. B) The professors lecture notes were too complicated. C) The professor spoke with a strong accent. D) The professor spoke too fast. 2. Q: What does the man mea

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

政府能像网络那般,无须认可并公开的运作吗?编程员和社会活动家詹尼弗帕卡认为这行得通--又快又便宜创建的那些应用程序是联系公民,邻居和政府的一个最有效的新方法。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:群体的力量

AS IT IS 2016-05-30 WHO Advises Faster, Cheaper Treatment for Tuberculosis 世卫发布新型治疗肺结核的方法:更快更便宜 The World Health Organization is proposing a new way to fight the disease multi-drug resistant tuberculosis. WHO off

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

1 Q: What does the man mean? A. It is not always cheaper going by bus. B. It is more comfortable and convenient to take a bus. C. It is faster to go to Miami by train. D. It is worth the money taking a train to Miami. 2 Q: What do the speakers mean?

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

报价篇: (1)A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. B: Is there much of a difference in price ? A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. B: Well take that one . A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。 B:价钱也有很

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

(1) A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. B: Is there much of a difference in price ? A: Yes,the economy model is about 30% less. B: We'll take that one . A:这产品我们有三种

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

对话: A: How much are these T-shirts? B: $10 for one. Two for $15. A: That's kind of expensive. Can you lower the price? How about two for $10? 知识点讲解: 询问价格 How much are these T-shirts? 这些T恤多少钱? 要求打折 That'

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

除了cheap, 便宜还能这么说: 形容东西很便宜,有很多英语词,意思也稍有不同: Cheap: 便宜,常常有东西比较廉价、质量一般的意思。 Inexpensive: 不贵 Low price: 低价、廉价 怎么用: This is so

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

By far the best way getting around Britain is by train, what I would say about that is, it's really important to book as far ahead as possible, because the cheaper fares are available a long time in advance. The train network is very good in the UK,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

圣诞购物季节到了!你的圣诞礼物都买好了吗?I still gotta go shopping! 我们今天一起来学美语的shopping说法! 1) 人山人海 huge crowds 2) rip off 宰人 3) Duh! 当然啊!4) That's a steal 常划算的东西 5) way

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

Todd: So, Hello! 托德:你好! Gabrielle: Hi! 加布里埃尔:你好! Todd: Can you say your name please? 托德:请问你叫什么名字? Gabrielle: Gabrielle: 加布里埃尔:加布里埃尔。 Todd: Gabrielle. Now, Gabrielle you tal

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话