Customer : Why is this watch more expensive thanthat one? Salesgirl : Because its brand name is more famous. Customer : Is it more reliable? Salesgirl : No. Not really. Customer : Then, I want the cheaper one. 我要买那只便宜的手表 顾 客:这

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(492) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

1、Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth. 别想宰我,我识货。 2、Can you give me a little deal on this? 这能卖得便宜一点吗? 3、Can you give me this for cheaper? 能便宜一点给我吗? 4、Is there any disc

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Conversation 3 A: Are you going to buy a bicycle? B: Maybe. How much is it? A: 350 yuan. B: Oh, dear. It's too expensive. Can you give me a better price? A: Your discount is already included. Normally we charge 400 yuan, but now we can give you a spe

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

01)A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。 B: Is there much of a difference in price ? B:价钱也有很大的分别吧? A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. A:是的,经济型

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

商谈价格是买卖之间很重要的一环。以下是外贸价格谈判中常用到的 英语 口语: 1.Lets get down to business, shall we? 让我们开始谈生意好吗? 2.Id like to tell you what I think about that. 我想告诉你我的一

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

第一, 迷你对话 A: If you get the best of her again, Ill do you over. 如果你占了她的便宜,我就揍你。 B: Do you think you are strong enough? 你以为你又很劲吗? A: You can have a try and see. 你可以试试看。 第二,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

经典商务 英语 电话报价对话 (1) A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. B: Is there much of a difference in price ? A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. B: Well take that one . A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1)A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. B: Is there much of a difference in price ? A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. B: Well take that one . A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。 B:价钱也有很大的分别

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1) A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. B: Is there much of a difference in price ? A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. B: Well take that one . A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。 B:价钱也有

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

报价 英语 :用简单 英语 谈生意 (1) A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. B: Is there much of a difference in price ? A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. B: We'll take that one . A:这产品我们有三种不同等

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Todd: OK. Ramon, we're going to talk about opposites. 雷蒙,我们来聊聊反义词。 Jamon: OK. 好的。 Todd: What is big? 什么很大? Jamon: The earth is big. 大地很大。 Todd: Yeah, I agree. What is small? 我同意。什么很小?

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

购物狂需远离的十种商品 Step 1: Credit Card Protection Plans 信用卡保护方案 They promise to make minimum payments if you lose your job. But they add a significant amount to your monthly bill- money better spent paying down balances. 他

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

12 Expensive Things That Are Totally Worth the Money Theres nothing wrong with being frugal, but the smart man buys once, the fool buys twice. Meaning, if you buy cheap, that product will fail on you and youll just have to buy it again. The smart guy

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A new app promises to save travellers money by pinpointing the cheapest days of the year to take a flight. 一款新的手机应用能确切指出一年中乘坐航班最划算的时间,从而为旅客省钱。 Hopper, available in the App Store si

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

(1) A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. B: Is there much of a difference in price ? A: Yes,the economy model is about 30% less. B: We'll take that one . A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。 B:价钱也有很大的

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、Hey, dont try to rip me off. I know what this is worth. 别想宰我,我识货。 注解:买东西是被宰,所以不管是不是行家都要先造出声势,用这句话镇住卖家。Rip someone off意为某商店或商贩企图宰它的顾

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth. 别想宰我,我识货。 2、Can you give me a little deal on this? 这能卖得便宜一点吗? 3、Can you give me this for cheaper? 能便宜一点给我吗? 注解: 买东西是被

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

经典商务 英语 电话报价对话 (1) A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. B: Is there much of a difference in price ? A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. B: Well take that one . A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

以字母C开头英语绕口令: Cheap ship trip. 便宜的轮船旅行。 Chop shops stock chops. 印章店备有印章。 Crisp crusts crackle crunchily. 清脆的嘎吱嘎吱的响声。 Cedar shingles should be shaved and saved. 雪松盖板应刨

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语绕口令大全

A Cheap Meal 一顿便宜的饭 A man went into a restaurant and sat down at one of the tables. 一个男人走近一家餐厅在一张桌前坐下来。 A waiter went up to him and gave him the menu. 一个服务员走过来,把菜单地给了他。

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读