[00:05.02]Jack. Sams on the phone. Line four. 杰克 萨姆的电话 四线 [00:07.66]-Sam? -Dad! 萨姆? 爸爸! [00:09.78]-Where are you? Are you all right? -Im all right. Were at the Public Library. 你在哪? 你还好吗? 我很好 我们在公共

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-后天

Changing Arctic Conditions Threaten Polar Bears 北极环境变化威胁北极熊生存空间 American researchers spent two summers studying polar bears on the Arctic sea ice. They found that sea ice, where polar bears spend much of their lives, is

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

In touch with the world 和世界保持接触 The electrical equipment, too, ran the radio. 收音机也在使用电力设备。 Other Polar explorers had carried radios, but none ever had provided such equipment as Byrd took. 其他极地探险者也携

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

In Antarctica, everyday is (an) Olympic one. These Emperor Penguins are near the end of a two-week fishing marathon, bringing food for their hungry chicks, waiting miles away. But a challenger threatens the entire competition. A Leopard Seal waits a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

I RUSHED UP onto the platform. 我飞跑到平台上去。 Yes, open sea! 是的!自由通行的海。 Barely a few sparse floes, some moving icebergs; a sea stretching into the distance; hosts of birds in the air and myriads of fish under the wate

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I also saw myriads of those northernmost sea butterflies three centimeters long, which a baleen whale can swallow by the thousands in one gulp. 我又看到有无数北方的触须贝,长三厘米;鲸鱼每一口就吞食它们一大群。 The op

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Noon arrived without the orb of day appearing for a single instant. 中午到了,日光仍是一瞬也没有现出。 You couldn't even find its hiding place behind the curtain of mist. 人们甚至不可能认出它在这雾幕后面所在的位置。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The next day, March 20, it stopped snowing. 第二天,3月20日,风雪停了。 The cold was a little more brisk. 天气比较寒冷一些, The thermometer marked -2 degrees centigrade. 温度表是零下二度。 The mist had cleared, and on t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

In the water, their ideal element, I must say these animals swim wonderfully thanks to their flexible backbones, narrow pelvises, close-cropped hair, and webbed feet. 我得说,它们在海水里面生活环境优越,这些脊骨活动,骨盘狭窄

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Made of solid ivory, without striations, harder than elephant tusks, and less prone to yellowing, these teeth are in great demand. 是人们争求的珍品。因此这些海马受到意外过度的猎龋不久就要被消减到最后阶段了, Acco

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

It was an arduous climb over sharp lava and pumice stones in the midst of air often reeking with sulfurous fumes from the smoke holes. 我们是在充满喷火口所发出的流磺气体的大气中,沿着尖利的火石和浮石的石层,作艰苦

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

你在我身后唠叨的话 我就跳 If you were standing behind me nagging, I might. 别跟你母亲顶嘴 Don't talk back to your mother. 这个太危险了 拉杰 This trip is much too dangerous, Rajesh. 不是的 No, it's not. 霍华德 告诉他们

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

As you know, much of the nation including the south is still in the grips of an arctic blast. Here is what we know at the time. Frigid temperatures blamed for at least seven deaths across the nation. But, today, snow is a real concern in several sout

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(一)月

Arctic melt is economic time bomb The rapidly melting Arctic sea ice and permafrost is an economic time bomb likely to cost the world at least $60tn, say researchers who have started to calculate the financial consequences. 已开始计算财务后果的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Arctic 北极圈 The Arctic is located near the North Pole. 北极圈位于北极附近。 It is a very cold place. 它是个非常冷的地方。 The Arctic is covered with snow. 北极圈覆盖着大雪。 The coldest temperature in the Arctic was

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第2册

In Antarctica, everyday is (an) Olympic one. These Emperor Penguins are near the end of a two-week fishing marathon, bringing food for their hungry chicks, waiting miles away. But a challenger threatens the entire competition. A Leopard Seal waits at

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

亚热带生态系统Sub-tropicalecosystems 温带森林Temperateforests 温带林地Temperatewoodlands 树木Trees 热带生态系统Tropicalecosystems 热带森林Tropicalforests 热带森林生态系统

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The young crowd at this aquarium had a novel way of cooling down on the hottest day of the year. 在今年最热的日子里,年轻人在这个水族馆里有了一个新奇的降温方法。 As temperatures hit 93.2F (34C) on the first day after r

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Clark被Zod流放到Jol-El设计监狱Phantom Zone遇到了Jol-El助手RayaRaya将Jol-El留给自己刻有S标志水晶石交给Clark并告诉Clark当初Jol-El设计监狱时候因担心会有El家族人被关进监狱专门遗留了后门只有El家族人才可以打开Raya帮助下Clark通过后门离开了监狱但也将监狱里

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

老天爷啊 Oh, boy. 干嘛 What? 我无法在不违法协议的情况下 批评你的作品 I can't comment without violating our agreement that i'll not criticize your work. 那你还说老天爷 Then what was Oh, boy? 我已经相当克制自己了

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(315) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季