Affirmative Response Yes. Right. Correct. Thats it. Thats OK. Thats right. Exactly. Youre quite right. Thats quite right. Thats correct. Spot on. Youre dead right. Precisely. Absolutely. Thats perfectly correct. Theres nothing wrong with that. Nothi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

Negative Response Its all wrong. Youve got it all wrong. Youre all wet actually. Thats not correct. Youvewrong. Rubbish. Nonsense. I suppose youre mistaken there. I think I must tell you that its not true. If I may say so, its actually not the case.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

Expressing Gratitude Thanks. Cheers. Thank you. Thanks a lot. Thanks a million. Thanks very much. Thank so much. Many thanks. Much obliged. Much appreciated. Thank you very much. Its so sweet of you. It was ever so nice of you. Thank you very much i

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

Closing a Conversation Its time for me to go. Well, must to dash. Its getting late. I must be pushing along now. Its time we were off. I guess I have to go now. I really have to be going. I really must leave you. I really should be going. I really m

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

Taking Leave and Seeing off Bye! Bye bye! Cheers! Bye now. Cheer you! See you. So long. Bye for now. See you around. Catch you later. Ill be seeing you. See you later. See you soon. See you. Goodbye. Good night. Id like to say goodbye to you all. Be

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

Talking about Time and Date Whats? Whats the date? Whens? Today is Its Its on What day is it? What day is today? What day of the weeks it? What time is it? Whats the time? Whats the hour? What time do you have? What time have your got? Whats the tim

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

Hi, youre...then... Say, dont I know you from somewhere before? Say, never do I see you somewhere before? Excuse me, didnt we need an...? Excuse me, havent we met somewhere before? I hope you dont mind my asking, but havent we met somewhere before?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

1. 对不起插一下话,你是说...? Sorry to butt in,but did you say ...? 多种表达:Sorry to chip in, but did you say ...? Sorry to interrupt ,but did you say...? butt in 插话 chip in 插嘴,插话 2. 真奇怪你会提起这事,...。Funny you should say that,... 多

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

Talking About the Weather Isnt it beautiful? Isnt it gorgeous? What a glorious day! What a beautiful day! What a wonderful day! What lovely weather were having! Nice day, isnt it? Wonderful day, isnt it? A lovely day, isnt it? Isnt it lovely weather

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

[00:00.00]UP CLOSE 3; [01:06.25]Unit 1 This is your life!; [01:10.42]Warm up; [01:11.59]Exercise A Listen to the descriptions.; [01:15.54]Write the number of the description next to the correct picture.; [01:20.12]1.My brother loves sports.He's passi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 新交流英语

[00:00.00]Unit 4 I need to ask you for a favor.; [00:28.03]Warm up; [00:29.48]Exercise A; [00:31.50]Listen to the conversations.For each sentence,circle the word you hear.; [00:38.03]1.A:Would you mind giving me a ride to school? B:No problem.; [00:4

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 新交流英语

This is likely the reason why brainiacs often find it easier to communicate in abstract ways rather than simply opening their mouths and vomiting out words! 这大概就是为什么天才们会觉得以抽象的方式沟通,比单纯开口说话要来

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

能力 Ability 询问能否 Asking about Ability Are you in any good? Are you in any good at ... ? Are you clever at ... ? Can you ? Are you capable of ... ? Are you able to ... ? Do you think you can .... ? Think you can ? Do you reckon you could ? Do yo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

Shes about She is in her early thirties. She is in her mid thirties. She is in her late thirties. he is every trite. Whats special about it ? Whats interesting about it? Whats remarkable about it? its famous for Its well known for Its known for The

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

信息 Information 了解信息 Asking for information Any clue? Got any idea? Whats up? Whats went on? What is said? Any clue? Got any idea? Do you know? Do you know? Happen to know? Do you happen to know? Can you tell me something about? Could I enquire

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

原因 Reason 询问理由 Asking for reason Why? Have you got any idea why? do you know why? Why do you think? why did? What? Whats the reason? How did it come about that? Is that why? Is that the reason? 提供理由 Giving reasons The thing is The reason w

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

重复 Repetition 要求重复 Asking for repetition What? Sorry? Pardon? Beg pardon? Whats the exact you said? Im sorry. Pardon me? I beg your pardon? Come again please Say that again please What is it exactly , again please? Please say it once more. Wou

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

邮件沟通较之面对面交流的一大优势在于,你可以借助一切力量使得你撰写的邮件准确无误得表达你的意图,而不必担心发音不标准或语法错误等让人尴尬的掉链子情况发生。 但往往人们忽视

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ingrid Michaelson Ingrid Michaelson至从6岁起已经热衷于钢琴和作曲,当她太紧张而不能做现场SHOW的时候,写作成了她生活中的现场SHOW.从Binghamton大学毕业取得戏剧证书时,Ingrid开始在纽约表演. The Way I am-Ingrid Michaelson The Way I am 爱你的方式 If you were

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

邮件沟通较之面对面交流的一大优势在于,你可以借助一切力量使得你撰写的邮件准确无误得表达你的意图,而不必担心发音不标准或语法错误等让人尴尬的掉链子情况发生. 但往往人们忽视的便

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语