This is... Here's ... meet ... Do you know each other? Have I introduced you to ...? Do you know ...? Have you met ...? I want you to meet ... I'd like you to meet ... May I introduce ... Allow me to introduce ... Please let me introduce ... May I p

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

Making an Apology Im sorry. Sorry. Im sorry for Sorry about Sorry for Im sorry. Pardon me for Im terribly sorry for I really feel bad about Im very sorry about Im extremely sorry for Im extremely sorry to Pardon me. Excuse me. Please forgive me. Exc

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

Hey, I almost forgot Oh, its nearly slip to my mind Oh, I knew there were something I meant to tell you. Oh, I know what I meant to tell you. Oh, before I forgot Oh, while I remember By the way Incidentally Well, lets talk about something different.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

欲求Desire 表达欲求 Expressing ones desire Im craving for Im dying to Im itching for Im dying for I could do with I give anything to I rather fancy Im anxious to Im really longing to Im really longing for I particularly wish to I really desire to I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

确定 Certainty 询问是否有把握 Asking if one is sure Sure? Really? Positive? For sure? Youre sure? Definitely? Are you sure? Are you certain? Sures fit? Are you certain about? Are you certain know? are you positive? Are you certain? are you sure abou

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

推论 Deduction I dont know ,but I suppose Im not sure, but I think Supposing Suppose What if Imagine I think I suppose .. I would guest Obviously It seems queer to me that It is perfectly obviously that Must Cant have Assuming that

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

正确与否 Correctness 询问正确与否 Asking if it is right Is it ok? Is it correct please? Is that right please? Would that be correct? Am I right? have I got right please? Would it be true to say so? Its , isnt it? Yes? Right? Is it true that Is it tr

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

相信 Belief 表示相信 Expressing belief No kidding. Dont pull my leg. Sounds true. Words credible. Seems believable. It seems credible. Thats my thing. Thats where I am. That can be believed. I think its believable. Ill take works for it. I believe w

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

争辩 Argument Dont you see? Isnt it a fact that we should consider it seriously? Are you over looking the fact that were wrong? Thats irrelevant. Thats beside the point. Thats off the point. What do you mean by ? You seem to be forgetting. Youve mis

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

约会 Appointment 进行预约 Making appointments Are you free? Are you going to be busy? Are you doing anything special? Do you happen to be free? Are you doing anything by any chance? Can see me? Could see me? Will you be able to see me? I wonder if i

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

同意 Agreement 询问是否同意 Yeah? Right ? Or am I speaking through my neck? Or is that a heap of garbage? OK? OK by you? Dont you agree? All right with you? Would you agree? Do you go along with? Do you agree with ? Do you agree with me about? Would

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

Advice Asking for advice Can you help me straightenout? Can you straighten me out on? Help me sort out, will you? What would you do if you were me? What would you do if you were in my shoes? What would you do if in my position? What do you reckon I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

理解 comprehension 核实理解情况 Checking comprehension If I see your point right, then If I got it right, then If I got the picture, then If I understand right, then If I follow you correctly, then If I perceive your meaning correctly, then If I und

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

指示 instructions 提供指示 Giving instructions Watch First of all First The first thing The First that Look, all you do is Its quite easy After youve done that, you And then, dont forget to The next thing you do is You do it like this Let me show yo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

意图 intention 询问意图 Asking if someone is going to do Are you thinking of ? Are you going to Do you plan to Do you intent to Is it your intention to . You intend to , dont you? Its your intention to ., isnt it? Your intention is to, isnt it? What

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

提供 Offer 提供某物 Offering Your Here is Need? Fancy some? Will you have? Would you like some ? wont you have some.. ? Would you care for ? This is for you ? Thats for you. Please take it . Do you have it. How about ? What would you say to Why dont

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

意见 Opinion 征求意见 Asking for opinions How about? What about? Whether do if ? Would that do ? What do you say? What do you reckon? whats your overview? What do you feel? Whats your opinion? What do you think of it? Id be grad to have your view on

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

准许 Permission 征求许可 Asking for permission Ok? All right? Can have it ok? Have I got the go ahead? Do I have your permission? Let me.., would you? Ok, youre fine. Ok to? All right youre fine? Can I have the ok to ? Can I get the go ahead to ? Co

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

请求 Request 提出请求 Making a request Do me the favor Do me a favor and Be kind enough to Please Please oblige me by Hey, I need Hey, Im short of Im sorry to trouble you, but do you help Im sorry to trouble you, but could you You couldnt, could you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

劝说 Persuasion 设法说服 Try to persuade someone Dont be like that Don't for goodness' sake Please let me Want you let me please You? You have to . I really think you do well. Surely the lost of sensible things will be to Surely the best course of t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达