John Mayer - Who Says Who Says John Mayer Who says I can't get stoned? Turn off the lights and the telephone Me and my house alone Who says I can't get stoned? Who says I can't be free? From all of the things that I used to be Re-write my history Who

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

One Direction members have broken the band's silence over rumours about their future, vowing: We are not splitting up. Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson told fans on Twitter the four-piece would just be taking a break. It came after a report in The Sun

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Mr. Holland's opus My -My apologies for my tardiness, and uh, Principle Walters, Id like to know. Yes, I brought a note for my mother. Mr Holland had a profound influence on my life, on a lot of lives, I know. And, yet, I get the feeling that he cons

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

这是《老友记》中一个场景的插曲爱情的等待,大部分是苦涩的,或许等来喜悦,也或许等来失落 但是,等待的过程会让真爱更加经得起时间的消磨譬如~洛斯和瑞秋 With or without you by U2 See the stone set in your eyes See the thorn twist in your side I wait for

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Bookworm Artist:Margot The Nuclear So And So's I'm in a book, for you to read and then throw out. I wasn't born, I was just dropped into your arms. Well mom I've been bad, and I want to come home. And you couldn't breath, with all those doctors at yo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

While Taylor Swift was dancing at the American Music Awards, the NFL confirmed that Katy Perry will perform during halftime of Super Bowl XLIX. Perry and Pepsi, the Super Bowl XLIX halftime sponsor, celebrated the announcement by releasing a video to

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Fly By-Blue All dressed up you're good to go Check in your style from head to toe Hooked up and natural You're feeling beautiful 9 times out of 10 you know Late night club like a video with the Hot stuff - top stuff - we got stuff oh What a night (n

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: No, I can't find your jeans A prince of memory I can't show you tears But I'm already gone Razors bring you pain Apple juice won't stain The olives taste the same But I don't know you And it's alright Cause it's over I don't care about yo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

so good bye Sogyumo Acacia Band So Goodbye I think I should have told you that I'm still yours so goodbye my love So Goodbye. I here the birds singing It's time to go so Goodbye my friends I thought, You would do but I was wrong Now, I see myself sti

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

接招合唱团(Take That)是1990年创立的英格兰男子流行演唱组合,接招合唱团于1996年宣布解散,总共售出1900万张唱片。2005年又宣布重新组合复出。被英国广播公司誉为披头士''之后最受欢迎的英国

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

英文歌词: This romeo is bleeding But you can't see his blood It's nothing but some feelings That this old dog kicked up It's been raining since you left me Now I'm drowning in the flood You see I've always been a fighter But without you I give up N

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

大器晚成的MAROON 5于1994年成军于洛杉矶,最初乐队名字叫做KARA FLOWER 。2002年乐队发行了一首单曲HARDER TO BREATH 已经悄悄开始引起人们的注意了,2004年推出了的专辑SONGS ABOUT JANE获得全美专辑榜第7名,而选自其中的一首单曲THIS LOVE同时也获得了美国单曲榜的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Everybody Else - Say Goodbye 相关介绍:很少有乐队像他们那样在一张专辑中奉献如此多的好歌,更不用说现场的音乐表现力,Everybody Else独特的音色展示的正是流行乐的悠久历史,不过能

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Hey Monday - Set Off 相关介绍:Hey Monday是近来比较优秀的一支女声流朋乐队, 签约于Decaydance唱片公司, 成为Fall Out Boy, Panic at Disco, The Academy Is...等的同门师妹, 也是Decaydance旗下继The Hus

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Banaroo 是个德国的流行乐队,他们的几首单曲曾经在德国,瑞士等国取得过很好的成绩。这个乐队由两男(Bobby和Vito)两女(Steffy和Cat)组成,而他们的音乐风格也可跟欧洲的其他像Alcazar, th

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

歌曲 : Dynamite 艺人 : Cash Cash 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Take It To The Floor 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Pop Rock 介绍 : Cash Cash 是一只来自美国New Jersey的Pop Rock乐队. 2003年组队,当时乐队名子是The Consequence. 直到2007年,签约Universal P

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

BACKUP BAND-AID I was riding the subway and happened to be seated between two young guys. The one on the right eyed the slightly grungy Band Aid on my thumb and said, You should really change that, you know. You have to keep it clean. Then the one on

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

摇滚:Every Avenue - Girl Like That 相关介绍 :Every Avenue是来自美国的支流行朋克乐队。在Marysville, Michigan州2003年组成。在早期,他们更换了乐队的主唱,前主唱James Beesley成了乐队的经纪人,同时前

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

金属:Epica - The Fallacy 相关介绍 :Epica是荷兰的一支交响金属,哥特金属乐队。创立于2003年。其官方网站是www.epica.nl,这是一个交响力量团,一般力量乐队的都带史诗的感觉,尤其是交响力量,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

罗密欧与茱丽叶插曲:你和我,到永远 The wannadies 是一个瑞典乐队,不同于这两年很火的 young sound of sweden 的系列乐队,这只乐队开 始的比较早,他们算是 swedish pop 的重要乐队之一 Artist:The Wannad

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲