Russian Punk Rockers Pussy Riot Produce 'Protest Music Video' 俄罗斯朋克摇滚组合猫咪暴动乐队发行最新单曲抗议普京的一些举措 SOCHI, RUSSIA Russian Punk Rockers Pussy Riot have released the video for their latest single. It

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

经典摇滚:舍不得你走 Wherever You Will Go The Calling是来自美国洛杉矶的一支摇滚乐队,乐队首张专辑《Camino Palmero》于2001年9月10日发行,专辑中收录了他们在英美大热的一支单曲Wherever You Will G

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Mr. Holland's opus My - My apologies for my tardiness, and uh, Principle Walters, Id like to know. Yes, I brought a note for my mother. Mr Holland had a profound influence on my life, on a lot of lives, I know. And, yet, I get the feeling that he co

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

It had been widely built as a major test for the police: a series of desperate protests, in and around Londons financial district. At the same time, as the city was playing host to US president Barack Obama and dozens of other world leaders, there wa

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

At least 19 police officers were injured in clashes with anti-globalization protesters in Turin. Thousands of students protested against the economic crisis on the sidelines of a G8 meeting of international university clergymen. Students, wearing bl

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(五月)

英文歌词: Dear, I fear we're facing a problem You love me no longer, I know And maybe there is nothing That I can do to make you do Mama tells me I shouldn't bother That I ought to stick to another man A man that surely deserves me But I think you

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

By Mike O'Sullivan Los Angeles 17 January 2006 The gay cowboy romance Brokeback Mountain and the story of country singing legend Johnny Cash, Walk the Line, have earned top honors at Hollywood's Golde

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(一月)

Midnight getting uptight Where are you? You said youd meet me now its quarter to two I know Im hangin but Im still wantin you Hey Jack Its a fact theyre talkin in town I turn my back and youre messin around Im not really jealous dont like lookin lik

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Metallica Lang Lang One 二十世纪八十年代后期,欧美摇滚乐坛上重金属音乐正在鼎盛时期,而此时出现的Thrash Metal(激流金属)象一股洪流一样冲击着乐坛。这种流派的创始者就是1981年在美国洛杉

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

英文歌词: losing my religion 迷失我的信仰 Life is bigger 生活是这样丰富多彩 It's bigger than you 远远比一个简单的人要宽广 And you are not me 你并非是我 The lengths that I will go to 你眼睛中的距离 The distance in your eyes 那个长度是我想去丈量的 Oh

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A: Im forming a music band. B: Do you already know how to play an instrument? A: Uh... Yeah! Ive told you a thousand times that Im learning to play the drums. Now that I know how to play well, I would like to form a rock band. B: Aside from yourself,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mariachi Music Gains Popularity Across Ethnic Lines 墨西哥流浪乐队音乐跨越种族获得了声望 SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Among Mexican-Americans in the United States, mariachi music has maintained its popularity for more than a century, especial

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

Music of The Blind Boys of Alabama Nears 70th Anniversary 阿拉巴马盲童组合成立70周年 We are approaching the 70th anniversary of the first performance by a venerable American musical ensemble, the gospel singing group known as The Blind Bo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

爱尔兰酋长乐队(The Chieftains)作为最着名的的传统爱尔兰音乐的阐述者而在国际上被广为尊崇。 半个世纪的演艺生涯中,酋长乐队获得了空前的成就,不仅是葛莱美的常客,其唱片在公告牌杂志200张全球经典唱片榜上亦名列前茅。 《休斯顿邮报》曾宣称:如果说世界上还有

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

爱尔兰酋长乐队(The Chieftains)作为最着名的的传统爱尔兰音乐的阐述者而在国际上被广为尊崇。 半个世纪的演艺生涯中,酋长乐队获得了空前的成就,不仅是葛莱美的常客,其唱片在公告牌杂志200张全球经典唱片榜上亦名列前茅。 《休斯顿邮报》曾宣称:如果说世界上还有

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

You know all, this is for me, its about the music industry, I love this industry and its been very kind to me. And the fact we get here, and we get and give something back tonight is very important. And Ive visited the schools that are benefiting fro

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

歌词: I know your insides are feeling so hollow And its a hard pill for you to swallow Yeah, but if I fall for you I'll never recover If I fall for you I'll never be the same I really wanna love somebody I really wanna dance the night away I know

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck Some nights, I call it a draw Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off But I still wake up, I still see your ghost Oh Lord, I'm still not su

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck Some nights, I call it a draw Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off But I still wake up, I still see your ghost Oh Lord, I'm still not su

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲