BBC News with Alien Mecue. Police in Britain have identified the three men who went on the rampage at London Bridge on Saturday night, killing 7 people and injuring about 50. The attackers were shot dead by police, after mowing down their victims wit

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年1月

BBC News. The charred London tower block engulfed in one of Britain's worst fires in modern times is being inspected to see if it's safe for firefighters to finish looking for bodies. Seventeen deaths have now been confirmed, but many people are unac

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年1月

BBC news with Jerry Smit. President Trump's son-in-law and the senior White House advisor Jared Kushner is reported to be under scrutiny by the FBI inquiry into alleged Russian interference in last year's US election. American media reports say the i

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

BBC news with Steward Makintosh. The US says the Syrian government has installed a crematorium in the military prison near Damascus in order to dispose of thousands of murdered prisoners. The top US diplomat for the Middle East said that up to 50 det

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

BBC news with Marian Marshall. Italys Highest Court has upheld the 16-years jail sentence imposed on the cruise ship captain, Francesco Schettino. The decision put Schettino behind bars more than 5 years after he steered the Costa Concordia onto rock

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

BBC News. President Trump has been defending the sacking of the head of the FBI. He tweeted James Comey had lost the confidence of both Republicans and Democrats. And White House said the President had been considering firing him since taking office.

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

BBC news. Campaigning is drawing to a close ahead of the first round of voting in France's presidential election. The final day was overshadowed by the Islamist attack in Paris on Thursday which prompted some candidates to cancel their final appearan

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

The Syrian rebel forces have pushed militants of IS group out of a strategic town in northern Syria after days of heavy fighting. Lina Sinjab is in neighboring Lebanon. Moderate rebel fighters from the Free Syrian Army have succeeded pushing IS milit

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Voters in New York are taking part in presidential primaries seen as key for both front runners after recent setbacks. The Democratic Party hopeful Hillary Clinton, former senator for New York, is expected to beat Bernie Sanders. Mrs. Clinton spoke t

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

This is the BBC news. Hello, I am Jonathan Izard. A court in Norway has upheld a claim of inhumane treatment brought by the mass murderer Anesh Brawick who killed 77 people in a gun and bomb rampage five years ago. He had claimed that his detention a

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Hello, I am Marion Marshall with BBC news. The US front-runner for the Republican presidential nomination Donald Trump has launched a scathing attack on President Obama's foreign policy. It's his first major speech on international affairs. Mr Trump

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Ted Cruz has pulled out the race for the US presidency clearing the way for Donald Trump to become the Republican Party's nominee. Mr. Cruz made the announcement shortly after became clear that hed lost the state primary in Indiana. Mr. Cruz told sup

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Hello, Im Jerry Smit with the BBC news. A group with links to so called Islamic State says it carried out the extended gun and bomb assault in the center of the Indonesian capital Jakarta. For almost 3 hours, police battle militants at locations incl

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Over recent days we have witnessed some of the most intricate diplomacy. The announcement that Iran had met its initial obligations under the nuclear agreement signed last July, is a triumph. Its all a far cry from the usual blows traded between Iran

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Hello, I'm Illy McKue with the BBC News. The BBC has learned that the sportswear manufacturer Adidas plans to end its multi-million-dollar sponsorship deal with athletics world governing body in the wake of a doping scandal. Neither Adidas nor the IW

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

美国财政部指控普京腐败罪 BBC news. Hello I'm John Shay. The US treasury has told the BBC that it considers the Russian president Vladimir Putin to be corrupt. The American government has already imposed sanctions on Mr Putin's aids, but i

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

I am Joe Macintosh with the BBC news.Hello. President Obama has rejected calls by Republican members of the Senate to leave their nomination of a new supreme court judge to his successor. Mr. Obama said he would name a candidate to replace justice An

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Football's world governing body FIFA will elect a new president on Friday. It will also vote on a package of reforms intended to bring to an end the corruption that contributed to the downfall of the former president Sepp Blatter. More than 200 deleg

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Hello, I'm Kathy Clugston with the BBC news. The British Prime Minister David Cameron is to brief Parliament on the details of his proposals to renegotiate Britain's membership of the European Union. The European Parliament in Strasburg is also debat

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(302) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Hello, I'm Sue Montgomery with the BBC News. The United States, supported by China, has introduced a draft resolution to the United Nations Security Council, designed to impose tougher sanctions on North Korea, following its latest nuclear test and m

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻