5. Smiles That Destroy the Myth of Female Intuition The popular assumption that womens powers of intuition exceed those of men has been overturned by a new study. Psychologists who tested the abilities of more than 15,000 people to identify the since

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. - Wilde 不够真诚是危险的,太真诚则绝对是致命的。王尔德 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.04

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 82听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

accomplish 完成(任务等) achievements 工作成就,业绩 adapted to 适应于 adept in 善于 administer 管理 advanced worker 先进工作者 analyze 分析 appointed 被任命的 assist 辅

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

European Union consumer affairs commissioner Meglena Kuneva recently criticized Apple Incorporated's iTunes service. She told the German weekly magazine Focus Do you think it's fine that a CD plays in all CD players but that a song purchased from iT

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 初级商务英语听力2007

7. The Czech President Harry in NATO Summit Weir on the Closing Ceremony to Welcome Message 7. 捷克总统哈韦尔在北约首脑会议闭幕式上致欢迎词 May our forthcoming deliberations continue to advance the best features of this special

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

Winter snow is falling down, children laughing all around. Lights are turnin' on, like a fairy tale come true. Sitting by the fire we made, you're the answer when I prayed I would find some one, and baby I found you. 冬日的雪花慢慢飞舞 孩子的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

公司主管Andy请专门研究肢体语言的咨询顾问Monica给公司销售员上课。Andy说,站姿和握手都很重要。握手要紧握,同时注视对方的眼睛。Sara提问说: S: As a woman I find that I sometimes don't get a good

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A letter of refusing an invitation The number 25 Middle school, Beijing June 10th Nanjing University, NanJing. Dear Mr Smith, I am very thankful to you for inviting me to go and stay with you in Nanjing. I often hear that Nanjing is a beautiful city

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

《Truly Madly Deeply》中英双语歌词: I'll be your dream,I'll be your wish,I'll be your fantasy 我将是你的梦想,你的愿望,你的幻想 I'll be your hope,I'll be your love,be everything that you need 我会是你的希望,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

I'll paint you a rainbow to hang on the wall,To brighten your heart when the gray shadows fall. On a canvas of joy outlasting the years,With a soft brush of sweetness to dry all your tears. 我要为你画一道彩虹高挂在墙上,在灰霾降临时

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

South Korean President Park Geun-hye has proposed resuming reunions around the Lunar New Year, for families separated between South Korea and the DPRK. Park made the remarks in her first press conference since her inauguration. She pledged to open a

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月