本期《特效化妆师大对决》迎来万圣节惊魂夜,基础妆容挑战赛镜中招魂血腥玛丽;以恐怖电影海报为主题的邪恶角色造型设计,选手们将会诠释怎样惊悚的恶魔?精彩内容,敬请收看!

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 特效化妆师大对决 第七季

Scandals, political gaffes and rivalries are inspiring Halloween costumes this year, from elaborate store-bought designs to do-it-yourself disguises that need little more than a stapler and a wicked sense of humor. At New York Costumes, a President B

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

Whats Keeping You up at Night? 什么让你睡不着觉呢? Well, its that time of the year again; witches, ghosts, wizards and skeletons are supposed to come out in full force. Yes, Halloween 31st October, the spookiest day of the year is almost here. Ther

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

Dialogue 1 Mark: Hey, Jingjing. I thought you were on a trip to England and Ireland. 马克:嘿,京晶,我以为你已经踏上去英国和爱尔兰的旅程了。 Jingjing: That's not until next week. I'm excited about it, though. 京晶:那是

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 112 The Ghost in the First Row

Bill carries Kelly outside. 比尔带着凯丽到了外面。 Is everyone here? asks Nick. 所有人都在吗?尼克问。 He counts. There are twenty people. 他数了数。有20个人。 The fire destroys the house and the evil ghosts inside. 大火

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 万圣节奇遇记

Chapter Eight Fire! 第八章 午夜起大火 Suddenly the decorations on the wall start moving! 突然,墙上的装饰品开始动了。 The bats are flying around the room. 蝙蝠在房间到处飞。 They are making strange noises. 它们发出奇

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 万圣节奇遇记

There is a foreign festival connected with pumpkin, but I cannot remember. 在国外有一个与南瓜相关的节日,但是,我记不起那是什么节日了。 Are you talking about Halloween? 你是说万圣节吗? We used to have a party an

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

A friendly ghost on Halloween October 31st is Halloween when children in the UK dress up as ghosts, witches and all kinds of weird , wonderful but very scary creatures and go trick or treating. They visit their neighbours and show off their costumes

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Hollywood Celebrates Magic on Halloween 好莱坞在万圣节前夕庆祝魔术艺术 An imposing Victorian mansion overlooking Hollywood, the Magic Castle is specially decorated now with the images o

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--体育娱乐看台

万圣节最热闹的,除了小孩子挨家挨户要糖吃,就数全民群high的化装舞会了。很多人都会在每年上化妆舞会上挖空心思,而且随着影视行业的蓬勃发张,每年万圣节新的扮相也会层出不穷。即

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

发生在今年万圣夜晚的趣事 万圣节刚刚过去,今天分享一下在今年万圣节发生的趣事。 生词: devour v. 吞食 cereal n. 谷类,谷物; serial adj. 连续的;连载的; When I was 6 I devoured all of my candy a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Lenny说服同事Susan去参加万圣节派对,Susan不知道该穿什么,Lenny说, L: Back when I was a kid, everyone came dressed as a ghost or a mummy or a vampire. These days there are lots of costumes available and people try their best to

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

下班等公车遇到同事Susan , 问Susan明天公司开万圣节派对准备穿什么,Susan说中国不过万圣节,只有鬼月,不知道二者是不是差不多。Lenny 回答说, Susan:So...is Halloween essentially the same thing as gho

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Lenny下班等公车遇到同事Susan , 问Susan明天要装扮成什么,问得Susan一头雾水。 Lenny: Hey Susan, what are you coming as this year? Susan: Coming as? L: Yeah...for Halloween! We have a big office party tomorrow evening. There's

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

There was an old woman who lived all by herself, and she was very lonely. Sitting in the kitchen one night, she said,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Halloween Costume Frenzy Is in Full Force 万圣节疯狂正在进行中 WASHINGTON Halloween is October 31. Every year, millions of Americans dress up in costumes and children go trick-or-treating for candy. 华盛顿为您报道- 10月31日是万圣节

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十月)

As if the morning commute wasn't odd enough, intrepid New Yorkers trying to make their way to work on Tuesday had to battle past hordes of the walking dead. Two dozen zombies(僵尸), their clothes spattered with fake blood, were staggering up and do

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

这两年万圣节在中国越来越流行,不过Jenny和Spencer要来吐槽万圣节!快来听听美国人怎么看待万圣节。 万圣节英语怎么说? Halloween: 万圣节 October 31st: 万圣节是每年的10月31号 Devil's night: 恶魔之

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

明天就是万圣节。美国人民全体cosplay。扮鬼、扮明星、还要上街讨糖。今天我们就告诉你美国千奇百怪的万圣节玩儿法! 关键词: Halloween: 万圣节 Go crazy/go nuts: 为之疯狂 Meaningless: 没有意义的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Chapter Seven The House of Horrors 第七章 恐怖大宅院 The five friends meet at eight that evening. 五个朋友在那天晚上见面了。 Everyone has a scary costume. 每个人都穿上了恐怖的服装。 Bill is a vampire. Nick is a skele

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 万圣节奇遇记