[00:01.60]This has nothing to do with you. 这跟你无关 [00:03.20]This has everything to do with me. 跟我关系大着呢 [00:04.60]You've asked me to share dreams with you. 你让我跟你分享梦境 [00:06.40]Not these. These are my dreams. 这个

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 社交美语

There's an expression in English, the early bird gets the worm. 英语里有句话,早起的鸟儿有虫吃。 The early bird gets the worm, worm. 早起的鸟儿才能找到虫子(worm)。 A worm, worm, is a little animal that birds eat. The w

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

李阳标准美语6b 4.炎热的太阳让我们口渴。 The boiling sun made us thirsty. 5.我想诅咒工作做的如此糟糕的人。 I want to curse the person who did the bad work. 6.二战比一战更残酷。 World War Ⅱwas worse than World

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

Health Report - New Drug Shows Promise Against Worm Disease Experts worry that the parasite that causes schistosomiasis could become resistant to an existing treatment. Transcript of radio broadcast: 25 March 2008 This is the VOA Special English Hea

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(三)月

Asha and Altheda were angry with Amata, who had accidentally brought along the knight. 阿莎和艾尔蒂达很生阿玛塔的气,她竟然不小心把那个骑士也带了进来。 'Only one can bathe in the Fountain! It will be hard enough to dec

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 诗翁彼豆故事集

The sapper shrugged, not modestly, but as if it was too complicated to explain. Night fell fast, night filled up the valley and then the mountains and they were left once more with lanterns. They were shuffling together in the corridors towards the E

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. Can we be too clean? According to what's called the hygiene hypothesis, yes. Without being challenged as kids, our immune systems don't flourish. Scien

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

19. Dr. Myers and Dr. Worm argue that their work gives a correct baseline, which future management efforts must take into account. 【分析】多重复合句。句子主干为 Dr. Myers and Dr. Worm argue that, that 引导宾语从句。宾语从句

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

15. What researchers such as Ransom Myers and Boris Worm have shown is just how fast things are changing. 【分析】复合句。本句中 what 引导主语从句,其中 such as Ransom Myers and Boris Worm 表列举,is 是系动词。 【译文】

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Jenny went to the lake. She went to the lake with her dad. It was a big lake. It was a big, blue lake. It had a lot of water in it. It had a lot of fish in it. Big fish were in the lake. Little fish were in the lake. Jenny didnt see any fish. I dont

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. They say that the best offense is a good defense. And the best defense might be the most offensive. Take, for example, the barfing caterpillars of the be

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. Shakespeare noted that a worm may eat a king, after that king is dead. Sadly, parasitic worms infect people who are still alive, especially kids. Publi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

《生活大爆炸》中谢耳朵的扮演者吉姆?帕森斯(Jim Parsons)和交往14年的设计师男友托德?史派威克(Todd Spiewak)在纽约的彩虹屋结婚啦! 而最巧的是,就在上周,《生活大爆炸》第十季最后一集里,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Lesson 19 Birds 第19课 鸟 1. What is it? 1. 它是什么? beak 喙 wing 翅膀 feathers 羽毛 bird 鸟 2. Same or different? 2. 相同还是不同? same different 相同 不同 3. Let's chant. 3. 来一起唱 Two little blackbirds, Sitting on

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第三册

Worms and Snakes: Animals We Love to Hate 虫子和蛇:动物让我们又爱又恨 Hello and welcome to the VOA Learning English program, Words and Their Stories. 欢迎来到VOA学习词汇频道 They slither. They are slimy. For most people, they a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

19. Dr. Myers and Dr. Worm argue that their work gives a correct baseline, which future management efforts must take into account. 【分析】多重复合句。句子主干为Dr. Myers and Dr. Worm argue that, that引导宾语从句。宾语从句中又

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

A: Hey, Jim, its time to wake up and get out of bed. 嘿,吉姆,醒一醒,该起床啦! B: Do I have to get up now? 我现在一定得起床吗? A: You'd better get up, or you'll be late. 你最好现在起床,否则要迟到了。 B: Wha

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Whiskey Does You Good 威士忌对你有好处 A professor of chemistry wanted to teach his class a lesson about the evils of alcohol, so he produced an experiment that involved a glass of water, a glass of whiskey and two worms. 化学老师要给班里

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Robin Basselin. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 Over 60% of our planet is covere

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(362) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight, Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Do you ever have a song tha

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(209) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight