Do any bank robbers live in Greenfield, Grandfather? Benny asked at dinner that night. James Alden finished putting mashed potatoes on his plate. Then he passed the potatoes to Henry. He looked at his youngest grandchild. Not that I know of, he said.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 69 The Movie Star Mystery

Watch pricked up his ears. He raised his head from his paws and growled softly. What is it, Watch? Benny whispered, sitting up. Watch had been sleeping at the foot of Bennys bed. It was very late. Benny could tell because the house was so quiet and d

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 65 The Cereal Box Mystery

After dinner that night, Benny came into the boxcar and plopped onto a beanbag chair. Oh good, Jessie said. Were all here. I had to help Grandfather with the dishes, Benny said. Thats the thing about dinner: I like the eating part, but I dont like th

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

There was another short break so everyone could walk their dogs outside. Jessie held on to Watchs leash, leading him to a grassy area near the parking lot. I dont get it, Violet told the others. How is it possible that Watch had so many problems on t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

Chomp. Chomp. Chomp. Suddenly the Aldens could hear the unmistakable sound of a dog eating. The children looked at each other. The sound was coming from near the end of the line. Hold on! Jessie said. That dog is eating the food. Jessie pointed to a

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

Ms. Werner has been spraying Lisas Get Away Spray on the dog food bowls, Henry told everyone. The only dog who never had his bowl sprayed was Buffalo. What? Mr. Lillipool said. Can you please explain what you mean? Mr. Lillipool asked. This morning,

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

We gave out all our flyers about Grayson Majesty, said Violet as she and Henry met up with Jessie, Benny, and Watch. The children had hiked to town after breakfast. They had divided into two teams and visited stores. We did, too, said Jessie. I sure

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 119 The Dog-Gone Mystery

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Another word they considered was binge-watch the practice of watching a million episodes of a TV show in a row through a smart device. 他们想到的另一个单词就是binge-watch,意思就是

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Hold hands, Benny. Jessie reached out to take his hand in hers. We have to stick together. This place is really crowded. It looks like every dog owner in town is at the mall today, Henry said. In the center courtyard of the mall, there was a long and

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

Watchouroatsandbarleygrow Watchouroatsandbarleygrow CanyouorIoranyoneknow Howtheoatsandbarleygrow Heresthefarmersowingseeds Thenhebendsandpickstheweeds Stampshisfootandclapshishands Heturnsaroundandviewshislands Heresthefarmerbalinghay Gottogetitdone

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

By Alisha Ryu Nairobi 13 August 2007 The U.S.-based group Human Rights Watch has released a detailed report on the fighting that devastated the Somali capital, Mogadishu, in March and April of this year. The report concludes that Ethiopian, Somali, a

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

US Neighborhood Watch Volunteers Help Protect Communities Baruti Jahi, a longtime Washington resident and father, knows he can't take his family's safety for granted. I'm up at four in the morning looking out my window because my dog is barking, and

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(四月)

By Carolyn Weaver New York City 12 November 2007 A docudrama play from Scotlands new National Theatre, about Scottish soldiers in Iraq, garnered accolades from critics and a sold-out run during its recent tour in New York. Black Watch, by Gregory Bur

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十一月)

By Peta Thornycroft South Africa 14 August 2007 A human rights organization is calling on leaders in southern Africa to take action to deal with the deteriorating human rights situation in Zimbabwe. Peta Thornycroft has more for VOA on an appeal by H

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

By Deborah Tate Capitol Hill 24 October 2007 A new report to the U.S. Congress has found problems with the government's terrorist watch list, prompting concerns that terrorists could potentially enter the United States undetected. VOA's Deborah Tate

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

The creek goes ripplin' by I been barefootin' all day with my baby Brown leaves have started fallin' Leadin' the way I like it best just like this Doin' nothin' all the way So let's lay down in the tall grass Dreamin' away And all I wanna do is let

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

今天我们要学的词是watch out。 Watch out, 是注意,提防的意思。 Cashiers need to watch out for fake bills, 商店要求收款员注意假钞。You better watch out for the stove - it's really hot, 小心炉子烫手。 在美国,节

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Africans, like many people around the world, are watching with great interest as the United States prepares to choose its next president. Correspondent Scott Bobb has this sampling of what some on the continent are thinking about the election and wh

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十一月)

By Lisa Schlein Geneva 14 December 2007 The international group Human Rights Watch has accused the United Nations Human Rights Council of letting Sudan off the hook for continuing human rights abuse in Darfur. The group criticized the Council for pas

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十二月)

图片1

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 加州语文教材California Treasures G1