Im so sad, Benny said. Henry put his arm around his little brother. Watch did his best. I think its time to find Grandfather and head home, Henry said, Hot chocolate would make me feel better, Benny said. And maybe we could get a bone for Watch. He d

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

Everyone in the room turned toward Henry. Really? Benny asked. Who has been doing it, Henry? Who? And why? Henry walked to the center of the room. Mr. Lillipool and Timmy came over to stand by Ms. Werner, Lisa, and Dante. Mr. Benjamin stood apart fro

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

In the morning, Grandfather dropped the children and Watch off at the Greenfield Mall. Day Two of the Wundermutt commercial audition was about to begin. Hello, Lisa said. She bent over Watch and asked, Are you ready for a fresh start? Watch happily l

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

It was time for a short break. The Aldens decided to get to know the other dog owners a little better. They went to talk to Dante first. Good luck in the next round, Jessie said. Thanks, Dante said. You, too. Dante was acting nervous. He kept glancin

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

Let me get this straight, Grandfather said after Henry explained what they wanted. You want me to give you a ride to the new mall, but youre not sure youre actually going to the mall? Violet giggled. Thats right. Were looking for more geocaches, said

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 113 The Box That Watch Found

At dinner that night, the children talked about what Mr. Brooks had said. Had Boxcar run away, or had he been stolen? At breakfast the next morning, they were still talking about it. Boxcar would not run away from all that good bread, said Benny, eat

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 119 The Dog-Gone Mystery

On stage, Benny was having trouble controlling Watch. The dog kept running to Jessie who stood in the wings waiting for her cue to come on. Watch wouldnt pay any attention to Sarah. Jim was shaking his head. This may not work, he told Benny. Take him

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 43 The Mystery on Stage

It's a long time, heard it all before It's a long time tell me is this what you're looking for It's a long time, heard it all before It's a long time tell me is this what you're looking for I know just how it feels to be there One step too far and it

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Whoa! Slow down, Watch! six-year-old Benny Alden cried as he held tight to his dogs leash. I cant run that fast! Bennys eight-year-old sister, Violet, laughed. I dont think Watch can slow down, Benny. Hes too excited! Thats because he knows were goin

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 113 The Box That Watch Found

Good, Thailand speaker I don't like watching TV that much. I would just spend like one or two hours a week, cause I think it's just a waste of time in just sitting and staring at one box. Shibika, India speaker At home, in India I watch TV a lot. I j

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

The Aldens were sitting in front of the Greenfield Ice Cream Caf. You are the best brother ever. Thank you, Henry, six-year-old Benny said, rubbing his tummy. Henry had taken Benny and their two sisters, Jessie and Violet, out for a bike ride and a t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

Look! said Benny. Theres somebody we dont know at our mailbox. Benny was six years old and loved mysteries, even little ones. Watch, the Alden childrens dog, barked loudly. Then he raced down the lawn to the mailbox. Watch! Come back here! shouted tw

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 119 The Dog-Gone Mystery

Benny! Benny, where are you? Jessie was trying to find her brother. She looked into Violets room. Have you seen Benny? No. Violet shook her head. Did you ask Henry? Not yet. Jessie started down the hall to Henrys room just as he came out. Henry, have

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 35 The Mystery at the Dog Show

听歌学英语:感人的励志歌曲Hilary Duff (Someone's Watch...) Someone's watching over me Found myself today Oh I found myself and ran away Something pulled me back The voice of reason I forgot I had All I know is you're not here to say What y

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Lesson 20 Watch 1.Do you have a watch? 2.Watch your head. 3.Watch me,you guys! 4.Watch out! 5.I'm watching a cowboy film. 6.You can set your watch by him. 7.Watch your language. 8.Keep a watch on her.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Alyssa Reid(阿莉莎里德)是18岁的加拿大天才原创歌手,1993年3月15日生于,Alberta(艾伯塔)省Edmonton(埃德蒙顿)出生。因参加加拿大的妈妈党们( Mamas)节目一炮而红。与Wax Records公司签约。她

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Don't you dare tell me I'm at the end of the line Cause this girl's not gonna take it this time I'm not just another pretty face Gonna change the way the world thinks one of these days I can do it, I can do it, I can really make it this time, watch m

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Apple's Watch hits stores this Friday when customers and employees alike will be able to pre-order the timepiece. 本周五Apple Watch即将在苹果商店预售,届时将接受苹果员工和顾客们的预订。 And boss Tim Cook is rewarding his

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The creek goes ripplin' by I been barefootin' all day with my baby Brown leaves have started fallin' Leadin' the way I like it best just like this Doin' nothin' all the way So let's lay down in the tall grass Dreamin' away And all I wanna do is let i

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The Oscars 奥斯卡奖典礼是2月24号!所以我们今天一起来谈How do you like to watch movies? 大家最喜欢在哪里看电影?1) Go to the movies 去看电影 2) low-key 轻松的 3) midnight premier 电影的午夜首映 5) Stay in 呆

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语