There's something 'bout you I can't explain You give me love and take it away I see you like this game that we play-ay-ay-ay And yo this fighting sh*t is getting too old And you're gon' find yourself left out in the cold It's time to straighten up or

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 午后咖啡

If they are in Raqqa, theyre gonna die in Raqqa. Those are the words of Brett McGurk, the United States top representative to the coalition fighting the Islamic State (IS) group. Last month, McGurk spoke about IS forces in the northern Syrian city of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Many reporters have been killed in Syria. Others have been forced to leave the country -- or frightened into doing so. But believable information can still be gathered about what is happening there. A worker at the Carter Center in Atlanta, Georgia r

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

WASHINGTON, July 26 (Xinhua) -- White House Spokesman Robert Gibbs on Monday said the United States is investigating the leak of over 90,000 classified reports about Afghanistan war. Gibbs said there is an ongoing(不间断的) investigation that

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Alice: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English: well be talking about a story in the news and learning some vocabulary along the way. Im Alice and joining me today is Rob. Hi Rob. Rob: Hi there Alice. Alice: Now, Rob are you a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

There's something 'bout you I can't explain You give me love and take it away I see you like this game that we play-ay-ay-ay And yo this fighting sh*t is getting too old And you're gon' find yourself left out in the cold It's time to straighten up or

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin says Russia remains open to foreign investment and any attempt to pull the country back into the Cold War is a direct threat to its modernization program. The statement follows sharp criticism by U.S. Secretary

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(九月)

By Tendai Maphosa London 21 August 2007 Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan is in London after meeting in Jordan with Iraqis working on the massive refugee crisis. Four million Iraqis have been displaced by the war. Half are refugees, mostly in Jordan an

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

By Jim Malone Washington 27 September 2007 The war in Iraq and U.S. relations with Iran dominated the latest debate among the eight Democrats seeking their party's presidential nomination next year. VOA national correspondent Jim Malone has more from

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

THE DREAM Hercule Poirot gave the house a steady appraising glance. His eyes wandered a moment to its surroundings, the shops, the big factory building on the right, the blocks of cheap mansion flats opposite. Then once more his eyes returned to Nort

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

HYDROCEPHALUS Merriam-Websters dictionary defines hydrocephalus as an abnormal increase in the amount of cerebrospinal fluid within the cranial cavity that is accompanied by expansion of the cerebral ventricles, enlargement of the skull and especiall

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

DRUGSTORE INDIAN In Bartell Drugs, I gave the pharmacist my prescription for prednisone. Is this your first fill with us? she asked. No, I said. And it wont be my last. I felt like an ass, but she looked bored. Itll take thirty minutes, she said. Mor

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

This Easter weekend vintage planes fly over Wanaka for three days. These are the warbirds. Some are old, some have been rebuilt and some are copies of old planes like the Fokker D-8 flown by the Germans in World War 1. It was called The Flying Razor

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

EXPLORATIONS - Around the World, Helping Victims of War and Natural Disasters By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith Lapidu

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

By Al Pessin Pentagon 17 March 2008 As the Iraq war passes its fifth anniversary this week, the U.S. military is bracing for a transition that will reduce its combat power in Iraq by more than 20 percent by July, as the surge forces President Bush de

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

BEIJING, Aug. 4 (Xinhua) -- The ongoing London Olympics has become a huge topic in China as many express their excitement, anger and grievances through the country's fledgling social media. Behind the war of words is a collision of values among peopl

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. President Barack Obama said in his weekly address that the core U.S. objective for going to war in Afghanistan is within reach. The president said Saturday the goal of ensuring that al-Qaida will never be able to use Afghanistan again to launch

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Americans are observing Memorial Day weekend, a time meant to honor(荣誉) the nation's war dead, with ceremonies, parades, sporting events and picnics. The last Monday in May of each year is designated as Memorial Day, a time to place flowers on mi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻