A Time For Us (Love Theme From Romeo and Juliet) Johnny Mathis A time for us, some day there'll be When chains are torn by courage born of a love that's free A time when dreams so long denied can flou

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第七辑

I: have you been ever been to Disneyland? M: when I was young, my parents took me to the one in California. I always forget whichis that one Disneyland or Disneyworld? I: the one in Forida is Disneyworld and the one in California is Disneyland, so yo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

While Mickey Mouse may look young forever, his cheerful home will celebrate its 58th birthday on July 17th, as Walt Disney built his first theme park on that date in 1955, in Anaheim, California (just outside of Los Angeles of Los Angeles). Since tha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

1. When is the reality showing on TV? What channel is showing the program? A. at 7:00 on channel 5 B. at 7:30 on channel 7 C. at 8:00 on channel 11 2. Why does the man not want to watch the reality show? A. He watched the same program last week. B. H

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

It can be helped by insistence that the federal, the state, and the local government act forthwith on the demands that their costs be drastically reduce. It can be helped by the unifying of relief activities which today are often scattered, uneconomi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

歌词如下: Everybody's talking with you and me in English! Everybody's singing with you and me in English! We are happy to be together. And we are happy to see another show! Come on! Let's go together! You and me! Learn the words, and sentence,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

The theme of this year's World Mental Health Day on October 10 was:

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee... in miniature. A new Lego model of Elizabeth II, complete with a mini version of the crown jewels, has been added to the Buckingham Palace scene at the toy company's theme park. The 1.5 cm tall crown is made

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦谈体育

AMERICAN MOSAIC -July 26, 2002: Our New Theme Music / Question About a Book on American Indians, 'Hanta Yo' / A Celebration of American Theater HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC — VOA’s radio magaz

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

Today we're going to learn a lesson about pronouns from the delightful, inspiring, and just a tad grammatically incorrect Olympics theme song. Does the Olympic Theme Song, I Believe, Have a Grammar Error? I believe in the power that comes From a worl

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Sam Smith To Sing for New James Bond 'Spectre' 《007:幽灵党》主题曲将由英歌手萨姆-史密斯演唱 When it comes to a James Bond movie, we all have been taught that there are at least two things it must have. One is a 007 British secret

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

In July 2012, the world's largest AIDS conference comes to Washington, D.C. It's the first time the gathering will be held in the United States since 1990 and preparations are already underway. Despite the massive U.S. financial, medical and scientif

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

Would you like to go to the movies tonight? 今天晚上去看电影怎么样? Well, I just saw a horror movie last night. It almost frightened me to death. 哦,我昨天晚上看的恐怖片,把我吓坏了。 The plot is quite simple, but it

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Warren: So Lindsay what about your dreams? What did you want to be when you were ten years old? Lindsay: When I was ten years old I wasn't very realistic but I knew I wanted to be very powerful so I thought the dream job would be Wonder Woman. She ca

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Hunger Games fans may get to find out for themselves if the odds are forever in their favor. 《饥饿游戏》(Hunger Games)的粉丝将有机会亲自试试看好运是否会永远眷顾自己。 A 100-acre theme park dedicated to the blockbust

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 166 Go Up 1. I think the price might go up next week. 2. The balloons were going up will they disappeared. 3. Unemployment has gone up again. 4. I go up and down by elevator every day. 5. She went up and said sorry to me. 6. Go up to your bedr

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

So there's a new study that came out that said that,the America is the busiest country in the world. 有一项新的调查认为 美国是世界上最忙的国家 Well I think I didn't read the whole thing because I was busy. 好吧 我认为 那个调

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Hong Kong Disneyland's parade now has all the more reason for celebration, as the seven-year-old theme park has just announced its first ever net profit. The world's smallest Disneyland, which opened in September 2005, has posted its first net profit

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

上海迪士尼今天开幕!我们把最好玩儿的项目中英文对照告诉你;Jenny, Spencer,Adam还会分享他们去迪士尼的经历哦! 关键词: 上海迪士尼度假村 作为美国人的Spencer竟然从来没有去过迪士尼乐

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Coming up with Google Doodle ideas actually comes from all over the place. 提出 Google 涂鸦标志的点子其实来自各个地方。 It comes from not only the doodlers themselves, which is us, 它不仅来自涂鸦客们自己,也就是我们,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情